Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I like Caro and her interaction with Luzi is great... she has a good singing voice too its just the mispronunciation of certain words (wenus) is distracting. I don't mind her especially for comedic relief but yeah... no cut aways from Jemma anymore grr
I don't mind her normally. Her performance in Survivor seriously made me LOL, but for a fraction of a second I thought she sounded alright and then it went a bit downhill Although tbf she can sing better than me so...

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-25-2011, 07:56 PM
Part-Time Fan

Interrupting the topic. Trying to multi task and catch up on the other threads and posts I missed. This is going to be a Mega Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
Hi guys! A special hi to Moki with all the beautiful avatars
And a thank you for the links!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fillmdoc (View Post)
Moki, OMG mate, your post should be the design for desktop wallpaper! LOL
Oh, that's a good idea. I try to work on a wallpaper next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
Moki they're so amazing! Thank you, thank you. The only trouble now is having to choose which one I'm going to set as my avatar, because they're all beautiful!
Thank you Hayley. I'm glad you liked them!

Ok since some of you like them I made more. It's actually a relaxing thing to do plus it gives me an excuse to look at Jemma, Kasia and Lucy pictures all day long.

Jemma:

Kasia & Lucy:

Lucy:

Kasia:
Old 06-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)
The only time there should be cut away scenes should be for Jemma. Like when Jenny is singing Be Mine and we cut away to see Emma. Or during Sweet Dreams when we cut away to see Jenny while Emma is singing.
Exactly but really I want the whole show to be Jemmacentric

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-25-2011, 07:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
seriously what was the point of it. It lasted so long too. I was like I get it, you are lost and confused now go back to the singing.

The only time there should be cut away scenes should be for Jemma. Like when Jenny is singing Be Mine and we cut away to see Emma. Or during Sweet Dreams when we cut away to see Jenny while Emma is singing.
Yes interactive cut aways that are playing on those singing, yes, that makes sense... using the song as a backdrop to a random ass scene ugh
Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I don't mind her...but there is a different vibe to the club since she forced her way in
True but Caro has helped in odd ways at times but nonetheless helped bring the girls together too so I can't hate too much. Plus technically Jenny joined after Caro if I'm not mistaken
Old 06-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I don't mind her...but there is a different vibe to the club since she forced her way in
I feel the same. I find her funny. Especially the Caro/Luzi scenes but it's just not the same. I like Bodo too but I have to admit I miss Hotte.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes interactive cut aways that are playing on those singing, yes, that makes sense... using the song as a backdrop to a random ass scene ugh

True but Caro has helped in odd ways at times but nonetheless helped bring the girls together too so I can't hate too much. Plus technically Jenny joined after Caro if I'm not mistaken
No Caro joined after the accident and Jenny before
Old 06-25-2011, 08:00 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
I don't mind her normally. Her performance in Survivor seriously made me LOL, but for a fraction of a second I thought she sounded alright and then it went a bit downhill Although tbf she can sing better than me so...
Yeah me too...

Oh hey side note just realized I can say ass... AWESOME SAUCE now if only I could say...

Old 06-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I feel the same. I find her funny. Especially the Caro/Luzi scenes but it's just not the same. I like Bodo too but I have to admit I miss Hotte.
I miss Hotte too!!!
Quote:
No Caro joined after the accident and Jenny before
oops... it all runs together for me when it comes to those side story arcs

Moki for your awesome graphics
Old 06-25-2011, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Hi guys how is everyone today?

I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread that I missed so I'm just going to interrupt.

I had time today to go through this past weeks episodes and I got all excited that Sweet Dreams was going to be sung again then while watching the episode I was like when they cut away to show bea, ben and the other dude running around looking all confused and we weren't able to see Jenny and Emma singing. Also Caro's singing in it and I was just . Caro's funny but ever since she has joined STAG the songs just haven't been the same. Example Drops of Jupiter all I can hear is Wenus.
Hi Moki are you having a good day? I am just now able to catch up with this awesome board. So much fun and insight all over ah and fuel for imagination too I find Caro is one of those people that are sweet hearts under their rough exterior. She'll come around I think and maybe become a good ally for our girls.

I agree with you abut the cutting to other lame stuff bla bla bla when our girls are singing their interactions are so precious that we should not be missing on any of them. I wish they would get their own spin-off. I would bring over luzi, timo, caro, bodo and Emma's parents!! (wanna get to know them) and it will totally be about our Jemma!!

Jemma FanFic: Stay With Me

Emma's Song (Fan Video)
Old 06-25-2011, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah me too...

Oh hey side note just realized I can say ass... AWESOME SAUCE now if only I could say...
I think you said it eloquently LOL
Master Fan

Quote:

It's so refreshing to see those words

Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Yeah me too...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf...4o1_r1_500.gif
that's so sneaky of you. I like.

I actually had a question about this (Yes another question from me. ) Coming from another country I do not understand the PG-13 rating. I don't understand what is and is not accepted. I tried looking it up but it didn't help me understand.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
I wish they would get their own spin-off. I would bring over luzi, timo, caro, bodo and Emma's parents!! (wanna get to know them) and it will totally be about our Jemma!!
I want to see Emma's parents! This would be the best spin-off ever

Old 06-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
Hi Moki are you having a good day? I am just now able to catch up with this awesome board. So much fun and insight all over ah and fuel for imagination too I find Caro is one of those people that are sweet hearts under their rough exterior. She'll come around I think and maybe become a good ally for our girls.

I agree with you abut the cutting to other lame stuff bla bla bla when our girls are singing their interactions are so precious that we should not be missing on any of them. I wish they would get their own spin-off. I would bring over luzi, timo, caro, bodo and Emma's parents!! (wanna get to know them) and it will totally be about our Jemma!!
Angelica! Today has been ok, certainly better than the last couple of days. Many thanks to you for that.

I completely agree about the spin-off! Just thinking about it makes me so happy.
Old 06-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I actually had a question about this (Yes another question from me. ) Coming from another country I do not understand the PG-13 rating. I don't understand what is and is not accepted. I tried looking it up but it didn't help me understand.
I really don't get it either. I've seen hell and damn censored and they're not even swear words where I'm from I don't think anyone here is averse to a bit of swearing.

Thanks for the great avatars

ETA: Hmm I guess the posters edited them themselves.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread