Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

I just watched this video of car commercials and i have tears in my eyes. "I'll show you wiggle room!"

YouTube - ‪Badger Commercials‬‏
Old 06-25-2011, 07:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
I knew there was something more to Jemma just singing in the scene. There was so much eye sex going on between them, i thought i needed a cold shower afterward.
If that's what you felt after watching that, I can't imagine what you're gonna be feeling after 197!

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi guys how is everyone today?

I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread that I missed so I'm just going to interrupt.

I had time today to go through this past weeks episodes and I got all excited that Sweet Dreams was going to be sung again then while watching the episode I was like when they cut away to show bea, ben and the other dude running around looking all confused and we weren't able to see Jenny and Emma singing. Also Caro's singing in it and I was just . Caro's funny but ever since she has joined STAG the songs just haven't been the same. Example Drops of Jupiter all I can hear is Wenus.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
The little shiver she has when Jenny is singing Love Fool to her in 184 is evidence enough that she is ready
I saw a spark of desire after the coming out moment when they are talking about what just happened. the way Emma is looking at Jenny just tells me that she just realized how intense her feelings for Jenny are. I think the impulse to come out was not only a need to free herself from fear but also a gut response to her deepening need for closeness with Jenny ... "It was like a giant wave that came and carried me away into the sea. I... I just couldn't resist, I had to do it."

Emma is definitely a passionate girl. Underneath her tendency to over-think everything and let panic take over is a sensual, intense, profoundly in love young woman ready to explore the depths of her heart. My hopes are high for the upcoming "I want it" episode .... and i am ready too!!

Jemma FanFic: Stay With Me

Emma's Song (Fan Video)
Old 06-25-2011, 07:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

I just watched this video of car commercials and i have tears in my eyes. "I'll show you wiggle room!"

just had to wipe up spewed beer... wiggle wiggle wah wiggle wiggle woo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)
hey moki! i know the cut away made me seriously go
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
Emma is definitely a passionate girl. Underneath her tendency to over-think everything and let panic take over is a sensual, intense, profoundly in love young woman ready to explore the depths of her heart. My hopes are high for the upcoming "I want it" episode .... and i am ready too!!
This... yes everything you said I agree
Old 06-25-2011, 07:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlatina (View Post)
I saw a spark of desire after the coming out moment when they are talking about what just happened. the way Emma is looking at Jenny just tells me that she just realized how intense her feelings for Jenny are. I think the impulse to come out was not only a need to free herself from fear but also a gut response to her deepening need for closeness with Jenny ... "It was like a giant wave that came and carried me away into the sea. I... I just couldn't resist, I had to do it."

I agree with every word! I wish I could express myself like you.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

That wiggle room bit was hilarious

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-25-2011, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
just had to wipe up spewed beer... wiggle wiggle wah wiggle wiggle woo
Do we have us a deal? LOL One of the best commercials that I have seen.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Do we have us a deal? LOL One of the best commercials that I have seen.
that was awesome... i would contemplate buying a car from them strictly based on their creativity
Old 06-25-2011, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

This made my day! Thanks so much Kara for sharing!!
Old 06-25-2011, 07:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)

I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread that I missed so I'm just going to interrupt.

I had time today to go through this past weeks episodes and I got all excited that Sweet Dreams was going to be sung again then while watching the episode I was like when they cut away to show bea, ben and the other dude running around looking all confused and we weren't able to see Jenny and Emma singing. Also Caro's singing in it and I was just . Caro's funny but ever since she has joined STAG the songs just haven't been the same. Example Drops of Jupiter all I can hear is Wenus.
Hey Moki! Yeah, normally I find Caro hilarious, but she kind of ruined it for me this time. And I don't wanna watch them 3 running around when Jemma are singing. It's like when Emma was singing Drops of Jupiter and they showed Bea and Michael, like wtf was that about?

Old 06-25-2011, 07:50 PM
Master Fan

No problem!!

There are a lot more videos for the Badger Salesman. I find it hilarious
Old 06-25-2011, 07:51 PM
Extreme Fan

I like Caro and her interaction with Luzi is great... she has a good singing voice too its just the mispronunciation of certain words (wenus) is distracting. I don't mind her especially for comedic relief but yeah... no cut aways from Jemma anymore grr
Old 06-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
hey moki! i know the cut away made me seriously go
seriously what was the point of it. It lasted so long too. I was like I get it, you are lost and confused now go back to the singing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Hey Moki! Yeah, normally I find Caro hilarious, but she kind of ruined it for me this time. And I don't wanna watch them 3 running around when Jemma are singing. It's like when Emma was singing Drops of Jupiter and they showed Bea and Michael, like wtf was that about?
The only time there should be cut away scenes should be for Jemma. Like when Jenny is singing Be Mine and we cut away to see Emma. Or during Sweet Dreams when we cut away to see Jenny while Emma is singing.
Old 06-25-2011, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I like Caro and her interaction with Luzi is great... she has a good singing voice too its just the mispronunciation of certain words (wenus) is distracting. I don't mind her especially for comedic relief but yeah... no cut aways from Jemma anymore grr
I don't mind her...but there is a different vibe to the club since she forced her way in