Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2011, 01:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny's Dimple (View Post)
Hahaha, oui je sais ton point faible.
Je vais bien merci, la petite amie de mon cousin va venir chez moi demain. J'attends avec intêret.
J'adore cette image. Elle est magnifique

La petite amie sans le cousin??? Intéressant
Old 09-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
CEEEE CEEEEEE! I'm doing great, danke Bit tired but it's my fault for not going to bed earlier You seem to ne in a good mood this morning
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC I am tired too, it's Friiidayyy, so I'm happy. I'm always in a good mood on Friday. Except Rebecca Black has ruined it somewhat for me with her stupid song.

Quote:
J'adore cette image. Elle est magnifique
Moi aussi, elle est toujours magnifique.

Mais non! Elle étudie en Londres, il n'y a pas rien d'autre.

Icon Credit: my beating heart

Last edited by Jenny's Dimple; 09-09-2011 at 02:04 AM
Jenny's Dimple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC I am tired too, it's Friiidayyy, so I'm happy. I'm always in a good mood on Friday. Except Rebecca Black has ruined it somewhat for me with her stupid song.
CEEEE CEEEEEE! Yes, TFI Friday Of course I would be too if I wasn't at work

Don't remind me of that song Just wtf?!

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Wongcommaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
CEEEE CEEEEEE! Yes, TFI Friday Of course I would be too if I wasn't at work

Don't remind me of that song Just wtf?!
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCC Fridays are awesome. I used to have half days at college, but that's a thing of the past now. When do you get off work? You can go home and have some soup.

Worst song ever. I thought it was a joke at first. Rebecca Black doesn't know which seat to take? Why can't she just sit in the boot? It'd be better that way.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCC Fridays are awesome. I used to have half days at college, but that's a thing of the past now. When do you get off work? You can go home and have some soup.

Worst song ever. I thought it was a joke at first. Rebecca Black doesn't know which seat to take? Why can't she just sit in the boot? It'd be better that way.
CEEEE CEEEEEE Oh, lucky, I never got half days in 6th Form, but at uni you get loads of time off Especially 1st year, it doesn't even count I finish work at 1 today And, yes, I can go home and have some soup

Of god, I wish it was a joke. For her sake and mine She should have been put in the boot and locked in there to stop her making Amy more bad music

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 09-09-2011, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
CEEEE CEEEEEE Oh, lucky, I never got half days in 6th Form, but at uni you get loads of time off Especially 1st year, it doesn't even count I finish work at 1 today And, yes, I can go home and have some soup

She should have been put in the boot and locked in there to stop her making Amy more bad music
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Yep, Tuesdays were half days too. I hope I get some time off at uni, a half day would be good.
You've still got a couple of hours left buddy, I'll keep you company.
Soup is so nice, I'm seriously going to have soup for lunch.

I like your suggestion, somebody should just lock her in the boot, or alternatively, stopped her from getting into the car. Plus, is it just me, or do that kid look too young to be driving? Tut tut tut, underage driving on the motorway.

Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Kasia on FB;
Moin Euch allen! Jetzt ist es endlich offiziell - bin bei AudL als Olivia Kosmar dabei und freue mich auf neue Herausforderungen! Freut Euch mit!!!!

Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCCCCCC Yep, Tuesdays were half days too. I hope I get some time off at uni, a half day would be good.
You've still got a couple of hours left buddy, I'll keep you company.
Soup is so nice, I'm seriously going to have soup for lunch.

I like your suggestion, somebody should just lock her in the boot, or alternatively, stopped her from getting into the car. Plus, is it just me, or do that kid look too young to be driving? Tut tut tut, underage driving on the motorway.
CEEEE CEEEEEE Oh, well first year I had Wednesdays completely off Yep, not too long now Danke I may have soup as well It is yummy

Yeah, she just should have never been allowed in the car He did a bit That's terrible He should have locked in the boot with her

Old 09-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaze (View Post)
Kasia on FB;
Moin Euch allen! Jetzt ist es endlich offiziell - bin bei AudL als Olivia Kosmar dabei und freue mich auf neue Herausforderungen! Freut Euch mit!!!!

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/...h15m46s248.png
Ich freue mich natürlich dass sie eine neue Job gefunden hast. Ich kann kaum warten.

Quote:
CEEEE CEEEEEE Oh, well first year I had Wednesdays completely off Yep, not too long now Danke I may have soup as well It is yummy

Yeah, she just should have never been allowed in the car He did a bit That's terrible He should have locked in the boot with her
AIFRICCCCCCC Wow, lucky you. I want a day off per week too. Kein Thema. Me gusta talking to you.
Soup is nomnomnom.

The guy who produced the song should have been locked up with them. RB never sing again. Please, you make me wanna scratch my ears off.

ETA: Bye Lucie! Amuses-toi bien!

Last edited by Jenny's Dimple; 09-09-2011 at 02:52 AM
Old 09-09-2011, 02:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nein! DP!

Old 09-09-2011, 02:48 AM
Addicted Fan

I see you

Old 09-09-2011, 02:54 AM
Master Fan

Bye Lucie!

Damn, she looks amazing in that pic

ETA:
Quote:
AIFRICCCCCCC Wow, lucky you. I want a day off per week too. Kein Thema. Me gusta talking to you.
Soup is nomnomnom.

The guy who produced the song should have been locked up with them. RB never sing again. Please, you make me wanna scratch my ears off.
CEEE CEEEEEE Yeah, kinda I wish it was Thursdays I had off cos Wednesday was student night and I had lectures starting from 9am the next day Made me really wish I didn't get hamgovers Luckily I didn't fail that module either Danke I like talking to you, too

Let's just throw them all in jail for crimes against music Ugh, looks like she's gonna try to make a career tho Fair play to her, but fck off

Last edited by Wongcommaj; 09-09-2011 at 03:07 AM
Old 09-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
ETA: CEEE CEEEEEE Yeah, kinda I wish it was Thursdays I had off cos Wednesday was student night and I had lectures starting from 9am the next day Made me really wish I didn't get hamgovers Luckily I didn't fail that module either Danke I like talking to you, too

Let's just throw them all in jail for crimes against music Ugh, looks like she's gonna try to make a career tho Fair play to her, but fck off
AIFRICCCCCCCCCCC I dunno about my timetable, but I'll know pretty soon. Apparently, there's always something going in the Guild, so I can always go there for live music performances, pub quiz type thingies etc. I can't waiiit. Kein Thema.

NEIN! Oh no, please don't. The Jenny isn't pleased:

Next post is my 800th! Can you make a new thread on your phone? If you can't, I'll do it, but gimme a title.

Old 09-09-2011, 03:19 AM
Elite Fan

Did eat my post?

Can I do the new thread?
*Lethe's Bramble* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
Did eat my post?

Can I do the new thread?
Nath! Of course you can! Be my guest!

800 POSTS

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top