Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Loyal Fan

anyone know the Jemma facebook page link that has the translation?
Old 06-22-2011, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Peta & Poppy from the show Out of the Blue

Charlie and Joey from the show Home and Away

Though I agree Charlie and Joey was a ratings boost... boo
Thanks sweet cakes!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)

I watched TTV last week and I had forgotten so much. Btw did I already tell you I met Sarah Waters and got my TTV book and DVD signed by her?

*envy* I Sarah Waters ... especially Fingersmith, the book and also the movie!!

STALKING is such a strong word, I prefer EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON SOMEONE
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Peta & Poppy from the show Out of the Blue

Charlie and Joey from the show Home and Away

Though I agree Charlie and Joey was a ratings boost... boo
Peta... I just loved her first scene where she strips to her underwear to run into the ocean and don't get me started on her accent
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the Jemma hug And I adore how hardcore Jenny is when dealing with Ronnie srsly. She doesn't give a crap. Oregano.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

To the old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
wow annPL scary in poland!? or is it less mad catholic now? my polish friend is quite religious so although i told her, she avoids the subject :/ but my other polish buddy was all AWESOME-I WOULD TOTALLY BE GAY IF I EVER BROKE UP WITH MY HUSBAND! (heeeee, proper love ula - shes wrom Lodz though so i guess a bit cosmopolitan )

PS i love poland! (but only bin the krakow/zakopane)
Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
scary in Poland?? noooo just my family is scary... as hell just kidding But to be honest Poland it's still pretty 'catholic' place but i have bunch of people that know about me and they don't mind, even an old friend of mine and his fiancé when they heard about me (both religious) they were like 'ohh no, Ann you look and act normal and we're so confused now because that 'kind' of people supposed to burn in hell but we're still like you very much'
Lodz?? YEAH I'm in Lodz now i was born here The world is pretty crazy little place
If you liked Krakow you supposed to see Wroclaw too (and Lodz of course ) it's wonderful town
It's not that bad, but a lot depends on a place (country/city, West/East) and sex (girls won't be beaten for holding hands). 'The only gay in the village' is definitely not a good idea
But I live in the East part of the country, which is considered far more Catholic and I wouldn't say it's THAT scary. It's just kinda slow and hypocritical (talking about 'Christian love' and treating people like sh** because they're different).

My gay Catholic friends very often just don't tell their families. My family is getting used to it, but we haven't really had "the talk", mom's just noticed I've hanged with "the dykes" (as she screamed). But now it's pretty ok My parents aren't that religious, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
yeah i wanna go back to poland!(been twice) do like Open'er (work my way up for the tatras)
It's great A lot is changing because of people visiting from all over the world. It encourages openess which lack of is the main reason of intolerance (of different kinds) in this country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copa (View Post)
correction. Actually people don't say that she is on love with Lucy, they just say that it's a sweet a mistake and what could this freudian slip mean.. but nothing that goes beyond that.
Thanks for that, I thought that Kasia can be really grossed out by now

And this thread:

Quote:
Dana/Alice were so cute! It totally surprised me when they hooked up but man did I love it! Damn Ilene for killing off Dana!

I also like Frankie/Cat btw not to mention Nan/Kitty! I watched TTV last week and I had forgotten so much. Btw did I already tell you I met Sarah Waters and got my TTV book and DVD signed by her?
Oh my, I shipped so many couples it's almost creepy to talk about it...

Dana/Alice - IC - I will never ever forgive you

Frankie/Cat - I absolutely love Sam, but after the last episode, damn Cat and Frankie are so HOT together

Nan/Kitty - Nope. Maybe it's because I've seen the series first, but Jodhi May as Flo was so adorable I just couldn't go for Kitty.
Dedicated Fan

Hi guys sorry if someone else posted pics already but I'm too tired to go and check

Ep. 186

Luzi has ripped the contract with Raumzeit Rec. (RR) into pieces and Frank tells her that she has to pay a contract penalty amounting EUR 10.000 if she breaks the contract and goes on insisting to perform with her beloved STAG...But Luzi doesn't give a s**t and leaves Frank's office... Frank listens to the new recording of Luzi's first single for RR and realizes what an awesome talent she is and goes to see her rehearsing with the STAG at school... This is the ONLY scene with Jenny&Emma:

Luzi is surprised to see Frank, who asks the STAG if it is a problem for them when he listens...

Caro is thrilled...

Jenny: "If you want to prohibit Luzi to sing with us, that's a problem."

And they start to sing a song that is by now sacred to the Jemma fans
but has become every love stories bitch on HaHe Sweet dream - beautiful nightmare..

Bodo: huh! (Kasia that's how I look when he does that 'huh!')

Bodo: huuuh!

Bodo: huhhh!

Kasia starts to sing : lalalala...sweet dreams...

WTF!

We hear the Kasia-Luzi and Jenny singing sweet dream but see Bea-Ben and Michael running through the school's halls and looking for each other but missing to meet...no lo sé, es una mierda! (hahaha all that is left from my Maca&Esther fan days )

We come back to see the song finishing...

Frank is over the moon with the performance by the STAG...

Caro goes to Frank to kiss a**

Jenny and Emma pull her away..J: Can you come with us?! --
E: He is not here because of you.

They leave...Frank offers Luzi a new contact where she will be allowed to perform with the STAG yay
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Thanks sweet cakes!
you're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Peta... I just loved her first scene where she strips to her underwear to run into the ocean and don't get me started on her accent
I know right... what a nice way to introduce her haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the Jemma hug And I adore how hardcore Jenny is when dealing with Ronnie srsly. She doesn't give a crap. Oregano.
Jenny is seriously fearless when it comes to certain things where honestly she should probably possess some, but that scene was awesome
Old 06-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They were so sweet this episode! I don't know if I can watch tomorrow's episode again tho

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-22-2011, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Jenny and Emma pull her away..J: Can you come with us?! --
E: He is not here because of you.
Team Jemma FTW! Thank you Asya! I don't know what we;d do without you. I really don't
Old 06-22-2011, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Asya As always you take such good care of us!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
They were so sweet this episode! I don't know if I can watch tomorrow's episode again tho
It'll be ok We can do it together.

Quote:
Jenny is seriously fearless when it comes to certain things where honestly she should probably possess some, but that scene was awesome
I also love that Ronnie is pretty much not araid to "rough up" a girl I mean he was using some force with Jenny physically in that scene. It makes him a more believeable douchbag. A+ performancees.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

No Not Diona!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:33 PM
Master Fan

Yes, Thanks ASYA I really love reading your recaps and having the screencaps with them
Old 06-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
You mean 182 & 183? Yeah that scene is a bit rough... mostly due to Kasia's superb acting

Quote:
I also love that Ronnie is pretty much not araid to "rough up" a girl I mean he was using some force with Jenny physically in that scene. It makes him a more believeable douchbag. A+ performancees.
Oh yeah Ronnie is definitely that... no question
Closed Thread   Post New Thread