Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 08:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Thanks, I will Well, my real name is Aifric. Some of my friends call me John tho. Or Jonnywong cos my name gets mispronounced a lot.

Aww, how cute is that? I wish I had a kitten now cos my puppy just wants to eat everything.
Oh man I'll do my best to remember your name

Yeah puppies get like that kitties don't though.

She's a kitty I'm fostering. I'm a foster parent for kitties that got dumped and at the moment I have a mommy with kittens. One kitty already found a home, the two sisters are still here along with the mom. The kitty that's in my sweater is epileptic and it's been a tough journey for her.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah that works for me Maybe this has something to do with Emma fighting for Lucy...I mean Jenny.
Oh man Kasia But yes this has to be the drugs thing.

So adorable
Old 06-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Hmm... so guys anyone else have a Jemma music request? So far on the tumblr I posted Stone Cold Sober and Emma's version of If I Were A Boy

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lethe's Bramble* (View Post)
She's a kitty I'm fostering. I'm a foster parent for kitties that got dumped and at the moment I have a mommy with kittens. One kitty already found a home, the two sisters are still here along with the mom. The kitty that's in my sweater is epileptic and it's been a tough journey for her.
aww you're awesome!
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
I love seeing them, but it makes me sad cos I can't have one myself yet
I've just got mine so you need to be more patient

Master Fan

Quote:

awww you make me want to get one, but then I look across the office and see the girl who currently has 8 cats and 1 dog in her house.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Hmm... so guys anyone else have a Jemma music request? So far on the tumblr I posted Stone Cold Sober and Emma's version of If I Were A Boy
LOVE FOOL No srsly I want the HaH version. I'm hoping they bring out another soundtrack with that and Lucy singing "Be mine" included
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT! So much posting today. I come bearing good news. I've got an A* in my first Spanish writing task and Physics ISA! And now I get home and there are Jemma spoilers. Today is good.

Quote:
Back to Jemma... so do we think there will ever be a scene of Jenny actually playing volleyball? I mean beach volleyball in Köln? Really stretching reality with that one. I'm all for some gratuitous bikini shots though
Yeah, I did wonder about the plausibility of beach volleyball in Germany... Is it actually played over there? But I'm not going to complain, as long as we get Jenny in volleyball uniform scenes at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by einaudi (View Post)

(01.08.) Jenny manages not to tell Emma the truth. Will Jenny get overtaken by memories of her past? Meanwhile, hurt Emma seeks advice from Timo ...

(02.08.) Jenny tried in vain to convince Sophie to break away from Ronnie. Timo tells Jenny that Emma suffers because of her behavior. Will Jenny show herself?

(04.08.) Jenny's challenge worked!

(05.08.) While Bea and Ben spend a romantic weekend together in Berlin, Ronny finds evidence that Jenny has a drug past.
Ooh, it's all kicking off! I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait. It's great that we'll finally get to learn more about Jenny's past. She deserves to develop as a character too.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Old 06-22-2011, 08:49 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Don't worry, it even tends to confuse Irish people.

Quote:

Aww poor thing I can't understand people dumping pets. When I was younger my sister got a kitten and she ended up having three more with the neighbours cat so we had four. Then that went up to six when my dad decided to look after his friends' cats when they moved away But that was far more managable than one puppy

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

aww you're awesome!
I try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
awww you make me want to get one, but then I look across the office and see the girl who currently has 8 cats and 1 dog in her house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)
Nath!!

Aww your kittie is cute. how many pets do you have? I have two cats.

Emma will go after Jenny. Just like she went after her to the train station.
You really wanna know? Ok here goes

I have 6 kitties of my own 3 big boys from the shelter, 2 that I took in because their owners couldn't take care of them anymore and a Siamese kitty that I got as a kitten after my 19-year-old Siamese passed. Then I have 3 foster cats, used to be 4 but one moved in to my brother-in-laws house. I also have a dog and 2 rabbits.

It's awesome!
Old 06-22-2011, 08:51 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
IS THAT LEGAL?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
LOVE FOOL No srsly I want the HaH version. I'm hoping they bring out another soundtrack with that and Lucy singing "Be mine" included
Your wish is my command. I have both the Be Mine versions so I'll post those now. As for the Lovefool one...shortly
Old 06-22-2011, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I'm not sure if I want Caro singing in the official version or not Do I want a laugh or just enjoy it?

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 06-22-2011, 08:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
TFTNT! So much posting today. I come bearing good news. I've got an A* in my first Spanish writing task and Physics ISA! And now I get home and there are Jemma spoilers. Today is good.
OMG congratulations Hayley! That's wonderful results. I mean really you can't do any better

Quote:
Your wish is my command. I have both the Be Mine versions so I'll post those now. As for the Lovefool one...shortly
Danke!

Oh man Nath are you going to start charging people to come to your house like a zoo?
Old 06-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Congrats!!!!

Quote:
Yeah, I did wonder about the plausibility of beach volleyball in Germany... Is it actually played over there? But I'm not going to complain, as long as we get Jenny in volleyball uniform scenes at some point.
We can hope and pray for that...
Old 06-22-2011, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm not sure if I want Caro singing in the official version or not Do I want a laugh or just enjoy it?
At least she's not on Drops of Jupiter.... The cast version of that soundtrack is so awesome.
Old 06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aww, that's so cute. I have a dog, and I used to have two cats, but they passed away when I was quite young. I can't understand why people dump pets, though. What part of 'life commitment' is so hard for them to grasp? Your pets depend on you. It's disgusting the way that some people treat the animals that will give them nothing but love and affection.

Thanks for all the congrats, guys.
'I want to wait tables with you and hang up signs. Invoke the spirits! Share blankets. Emma, I want to do everything with you as long as we're together. Emma, I can't imagine life without you anymore.'
Hayley
Closed Thread   Post New Thread