Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2011, 08:31 AM
  #16
Extreme Fan
 
SlikChik's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
I was worrying I was the only one with such a dirty mind. Might start using that euphemism in future now
I definitely do as well, I just enable my filter but sometimes it slips.

Oh I have every intention on doing so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
It was me! Thank you No worries, I'm not a morning person either.
You're welcome! Morning person is an understatement... before noon I'm useless
SlikChik is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:32 AM
  #17
Extreme Fan
 
CuddleFuddle's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,312
Tftnt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
's cos I'm watching wimbledon and my attention is on that instead of here.
Aww man, I can't believe it's day 3 of Wimbledon and I haven't watched it at all so far.
CuddleFuddle is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:33 AM
  #18
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
Aww man, I can't believe it's day 3 of Wimbledon and I haven't watched it at all so far.
Lauren you must go and watch now

LOL I know I should be eating strawberries and cream - but maybe I'll have grapes and cream instead,
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:35 AM
  #19
Extreme Fan
 
SlikChik's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Oh god yes Wenus HAHAHHAHAH

I'm glad Serena is ok, but personally I don't like her. I find her Diva attitude and arrogance off putting. Plus the pure punt and play style of the Williams sisters I don't like. I like to see style and technique. I should add that I am/was a HUGE HUGE HUGE Justine Henin fan. Like she's my idol and inspiration. Her style of play was so eloquent, she couldn't rely on strength to get her through a game because she's just so tiny. She imo has been the best female player in the game for the last 10 years. You only have to look at the WTA table when she first retired to see how head and shoulders she was above everyone else. She was #1 in the world ahead by hundreads of points before she retired the first time.
And the way she played was just beautiful god.



Now um yeah Jemma.
I agree with you on Serena which is why I prefer Venus, but still the tragedy of this past year is sad for any athlete despite my feelings towards them.

OMG Justine Henin is AMAZING!

Back to Jemma... so do we think there will ever be a scene of Jenny actually playing volleyball? I mean beach volleyball in Köln? Really stretching reality with that one. I'm all for some gratuitous bikini shots though
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
Hand aufs Herz campaign thread
~ask to be added so you can vote in August!~
SlikChik is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:36 AM
  #20
Extreme Fan
 
CuddleFuddle's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,312
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Lauren you must go and watch now

LOL I know I should be eating strawberries and cream - but maybe I'll have grapes and cream instead,
I know, I suck. Grapes and cream? Oh my...what an interesting combo! Hehe. I'll watch some whilst I make my tea...but then I'm watching EastEnders. AND then I'll watch some more Wimbledon! (Is Andy Murray playing today? )

Oooops, OT...sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Back to Jemma... so do we think there will ever be a scene of Jenny actually playing volleyball? I mean beach volleyball in Köln? Really stretching reality with that one. I'm all for some gratuitous bikini shots though
Yep, there should definitely be some volleyball scenes.
CuddleFuddle is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:37 AM
  #21
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
I agree with you on Serena which is why I prefer Venus, but still the tragedy of this past year is sad for any athlete despite my feelings towards them.[

OMG Justine Henin is AMAZING!
Dude to sum up those are MTE Btw bb what is your name? I just can't remember. And I feel I should be more informal than calling you SlikChik.

Quote:
Back to Jemma... so do we think there will ever be a scene of Jenny actually playing volleyball? I mean beach volleyball in Köln? Really stretching reality with that one. I'm all for some gratuitous bikini shots though
I'm all for Emma watching and shamelessly perving.......
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:41 AM
  #22
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 348
As suggested by Kim via tumblr I will be using the grape scene as my avatar. I can see now why... the title of the thread makes me feel very happy.

Hey guys. Good morning,evening,night depending on your timezone.

Ok now I have to catch up on what's been happening...

Moki is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:42 AM
  #23
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
(Is Andy Murray playing today? )
He should be if the rain holds off

I still can't get enough of this moment



Hullo Moki
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:43 AM
  #24
Master Fan

 
Wongcommaj's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I'm all for Emma watching and shamelessly perving.......
Perving and glaring at anyone who dares to stare at her girlfriend.
__________________
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk" - Moss

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Wongcommaj is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:46 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Perving and glaring at anyone who dares to stare at her girlfriend.
I'd like to see Emma Vs "the boys of 12B" Emma would pwn them all. Jenny would stand by looking so amused and totally in love.
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:47 AM
  #26
Extreme Fan
 
SlikChik's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
I know, I suck. Grapes and cream? Oh my...what an interesting combo! Hehe. I'll watch some whilst I make my tea...but then I'm watching EastEnders. AND then I'll watch some more Wimbledon! (Is Andy Murray playing today? )
Grapes and cream... my mind is burning with imagery!
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
Hand aufs Herz campaign thread
~ask to be added so you can vote in August!~
SlikChik is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:50 AM
  #27
Extreme Fan
 
SlikChik's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,981
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Dude to sum up those are MTE Btw bb what is your name? I just can't remember. And I feel I should be more informal than calling you SlikChik.
It's Kim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I'm all for Emma watching and shamelessly perving.......
Oh yes please... I want this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moki (View Post)
As suggested by Kim via tumblr I will be using the grape scene as my avatar. I can see now why... the title of the thread makes me feel very happy.

Hey guys. Good morning,evening,night depending on your timezone.

Ok now I have to catch up on what's been happening...

See my suggestions always have meaning. Morning Moki!
__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
Hand aufs Herz campaign thread
~ask to be added so you can vote in August!~
SlikChik is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:52 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,451
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Grapes and cream... my mind is burning with imagery!


Quote:
It's Kim
Duly noted Kim
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
  #29
Part-Time Fan
 
einaudi's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 289


(01.08.) Jenny manages not to tell Emma the truth. Will Jenny get overtaken by memories of her past? Meanwhile, hurt Emma seeks advice from Timo ...

(02.08.) Jenny tried in vain to convince Sophie to break away from Ronnie. Timo tells Jenny that Emma suffers because of her behavior. Will Jenny show herself?

(04.08.) Jenny's challenge worked!

(05.08.) While Bea and Ben spend a romantic weekend together in Berlin, Ronny finds evidence that Jenny has a drug past.
einaudi is offline  
Old 06-22-2011, 08:57 AM
  #30
Master Fan

 
Wongcommaj's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 11,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I'd like to see Emma Vs "the boys of 12B" Emma would pwn them all. Jenny would stand by looking so amused and totally in love.
Yes! I need to see this now. I can imagine the new Emma cutting a bitch for trying it on with Jenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Grapes and cream... my mind is burning with imagery!
__________________
"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk" - Moss

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Wongcommaj is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.