Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
Well Girls I must be off to bed. I am going to try and actually adhere to my normal schedule and get some rest this week.

Aifric - The Sweet Talking Irish Lass!
I totally prefer that moniker Goodnight Deanna!

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-31-2011, 08:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hey guys-

Do we know when the episodes in which:

Spoiler:

Danke!

ETA - Could anyone PM me a download link to the full episode of 197? I downloaded one, but it had the sex scene cut out - DO NOT WANT!

Last edited by grath1987; 07-31-2011 at 08:51 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Night Deanna

sorry not talkative but I am a bit distracted...I hope everyone has a good night. Tomorrow starts off another drama filled week

ETA: Grath it 215 Tuesday ep
Old 07-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Alright, night for me, too

See everyone tomorrow!

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-31-2011, 09:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

HI EVERYONE!!!

GrathYoureAngieAifricKara! I squeeze you.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:07 PM
Dedicated Fan

Looks like I need to say goodnight to some of you -- ! sad, but i understand from the sleepy...

Have been off the board most of the last two days, but more than ready to get caught up... might take me awhile

Kara -- Good NEWS! Remember the trouble I had getting to LJ, while I finally did on Safari. Previously could only get there through firefox or, ahem, with your personal attention.

LOVE Closing Time. LOVE it! I'm hoping to add a few more links off my wordpress page. May I add yours or would you rather I didn't? "Oh, HELL, No is a perfectly acceptable response.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Night Deanna

sorry not talkative but I am a bit distracted...I hope everyone has a good night. Tomorrow starts off another drama filled week

ETA: Grath it 215 Tuesday ep
Oh wow - awesome! I didn't expect that to be so soon. Another week of insane levels of obsession continue haha.
Old 07-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlonglastlove (View Post)
Looks like I need to say goodnight to some of you -- ! sad, but i understand from the sleepy...

Have been off the board most of the last two days, but more than ready to get caught up... might take me awhile

Kara -- Good NEWS! Remember the trouble I had getting to LJ, while I finally did on Safari. Previously could only get there through firefox or, ahem, with your personal attention.

LOVE Closing Time. LOVE it! I'm hoping to add a few more links off my wordpress page. May I add yours or would you rather I didn't? "Oh, HELL, No is a perfectly acceptable response.
Just popping in to say that is fine with me I am glad you liked the fic enough to link it
Old 07-31-2011, 09:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Just popping in to say that is fine with me I am glad you liked the fic enough to link it
fantastico! thank you
Old 07-31-2011, 10:08 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlonglastlove (View Post)
fantastico! thank you
Last...I just read your fic. I you even more now. *swoon*

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/

Last edited by ucla_fam; 07-31-2011 at 10:13 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucla_fam (View Post)
Last...I just read your fic. I you even more now. *swoon*
ah, Carol. I'm happy. You love good, you do.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hiya!!

well...it looks like everyone is nicely tucked in already . been missing you guys for

a couple days and spent most of today recovering from an off the charts wedding.

only two words needed...OPEN BAR. so i've been a little bit

but a great way to end the weekend by catching up with Jemma so...

Lily you are incredble, thanks for the recap, the caps, and getting in touch with Mandy. it's so friggin' cool she responded and i'm totally on board that ship she's going to get a kick out of the caps!

Lauren, that 'shared a blanket' cap had me just direct mandy to thread 108 and she'll be up to speed on her ship.

Kara thanks for the stroll down Jemma-memory lane with the show counting down to the end, it's nice to see where our girls started from. keep it going! oh naturally another great fic, so romantic

Angelica, great fanfic that filled in the scene, it felt like they couldve used another scene so this was perfect. i loved it! thanks for writing it, so please write more!

Snoops, i'm glad Toni is on the mend. Hope she makes a full recovery, i'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Pheobe, awesome first fanvid! jemma kisses + kasia singing = WIN.

Last, another incredible chapter, as i was reading it i could see it unfold in my mind- beautiful. i'm totes lovin' mama muller in this one too. so i'm hoping the date continues??
by the way your thoughts on the jemma storyline made me .beautiful. this is why you're a great writer! it's truly indescribable how well this story has played out. i like what you said on it being 'simple'. the characters and the story are fictional but kasia and lucy have made the words on paper come to life. to make it feel real. i think it's mainly because their trials, their faults, their joys are real, where many of us can relate to on some level. and yesssss...let them (and us ) have a fulfilling happy ending.

Rui great avatar choice, beat me to it! i nearly passed out when i saw this on Lily's flickr.

kasia is breathtaking in every way imaginable

ahh hell let's take another look...

swooontastical.

ETA
hi Last
hi Carol
hi to anyone else here

to reread everyone's new fics

-M

Last edited by breatheagain; 07-31-2011 at 10:58 PM
Old 07-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breatheagain (View Post)
Hiya!!

ETA
hi Last
hi Carol
hi to anyone else here

Hey michelle...good thing I was not at that wedding with you open bar = with you

ETA: Last you make my heart....

India pics, if you are interested. http://imageshack.us/g/202/india2011332.jpg/
Old 07-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Luriking have to catch up on the treads not sure how many Im behind. Hi to any one here

@Last thank you for keep going with the date I can't wait to see how it goes and love how you made the older sister dominate Emma which kinda explains some more of why Emma the way she is. Please keep writing love ya

Kara not sure if I thank you for you date fiction I loved it

Ok Im brain day the last three days are catching up to me so if Im not making cents just ignore
Old 07-31-2011, 11:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by breatheagain (View Post)
Hiya!!

well...it looks like everyone is nicely tucked in already . been missing you guys for

a couple days and spent most of today recovering from an off the charts wedding.

only two words needed...OPEN BAR. so i've been a little bit

but a great way to end the weekend by catching up with Jemma so...

Lily you are incredble, thanks for the recap, the caps, and getting in touch with Mandy. it's so friggin' cool she responded and i'm totally on board that ship she's going to get a kick out of the caps!

Lauren, that 'shared a blanket' cap had me just direct mandy to thread 108 and she'll be up to speed on her ship.

Kara thanks for the stroll down Jemma-memory lane with the show counting down to the end, it's nice to see where our girls started from. keep it going! oh naturally another great fic, so romantic

Angelica, great fanfic that filled in the scene, it felt like they couldve used another scene so this was perfect. i loved it! thanks for writing it, so please write more!

Snoops, i'm glad Toni is on the mend. Hope she makes a full recovery, i'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Pheobe, awesome first fanvid! jemma kisses + kasia singing = WIN.

Last, another incredible chapter, as i was reading it i could see if unfold in my mind- beautiful. i'm totes lovin' mama mueller in this one too. so i'm hoping the date continues??
by the way your thoughts on the jemma storyline made me .beautiful. this is why you're a great writer! it's truly indescribable how well this story has played out. i like what you said on it being 'simple'. the characters and the story are fictional but kasia and lucy have made the words on paper come to life. to make it feel real. i think it's mainly because their trials, their faults, their joys are real, where many of us can relate to on some level. and yesssss...let them (and us ) have a fulfilling happy ending.

Rui great avatar choice, beat me to it! i nearly passed out when i saw this on Lily's flickr.

kasia is breathtaking in every way imaginable

ahh hell let's take another look...

swooontastical.

ETA
hi Last
hi Carol
hi to anyone else here

Michelle! Hi and I do hope you're feeling more like yourself. (and that you had a great time at the TIME, anyway.

i'm still trying to catch up and feeling so far behind, myself, but I'm grateful for the highlights you've shouted out, and I know I'll get there!!

what YOU said about Kasia. 'in every way.' indeed. that.

and, of course, thanks for reading and for your lovely words. the show must go on! we all need this kind of honesty in our fiction seriously, this relationship is just... GAH!

IT'S THE BEST!!!

dear snoopy.
oh, carol