Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-21-2011, 03:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asya (View Post)
Ah, what a night guys laughter love meeting in the chat emotions ...I'm totes exhausted see ya all-schlaft schön
Schlaf gut, Asya und Rics!

Bis morgen!

Und .. ich auch schlafen muss! Another 6.30 AM sleep ...

STALKING is such a strong word, I prefer EXTENSIVE RESEARCH ON SOMEONE
Old 06-21-2011, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
The tone of this forum just went FAST! :rofl:
I warn you now my mind is dirty, and I'm not afraid to post what's on mah mind.
Quote:
OMG!! Lauren!! You just fuel my imagination again!! Ohh .. How can I hold myself until episode 197 then!!

*goes to draw some more for release ...*
YES DRAW! DRAW DRAW DRAW!

Quote:
And I'm straight!
That makes us all straight is Kasia if straight. Actually thinking about is there any straight Jemma fans on this thread?

Night Asya Night Rics love you both

ETA: AHAHAHAHAH ASYA YOUR ICON
Old 06-21-2011, 03:39 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Haha I'm right there with you... I just filter it but that emoticon just turned it off

Quote:
That makes us all straight is Kasia is straight. Actually thinking baout is there any straight Jemma fans on this thread?

Night Asya Night Rics love you both
I was thinking about that earlier... I know there are or must be but for the most part it doesn't seem like it
Old 06-21-2011, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

I guess there won't be much Jemma on Maxdome episodes for the rest of the week I feel a bit bummed about it, but guess the episodes on Sat1 will suffice
Old 06-21-2011, 03:41 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
I like yours as well It's actually now my desktop wallpaper
i soooo wanna do the same... but since my mother is using my laptop i can't do that because of one small detail... i still didn't come out...

Old 06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
Thank you thank you...

Oh to actually give Kasia kisses... she wouldn't know what to do with herself if this fandom actually got to meet her in person

Oh, if Lucy and Kasia ever come to Bali (for vacation or holiday maybe, crossing my fingers here, especially Lucy, as she said she would love to travel around, right?), and ... if I am able to meet them in person, I will definitely will hug them both and give many gifts to both of them!! Shower them with appreciation .. in German language!!! Showing that they do make people want to learn German!

Old 06-21-2011, 03:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I guess there won't be much Jemma on Maxdome episodes for the rest of the week I feel a bit bummed about it, but guess the episodes on Sat1 will suffice
Yeah I don't think there will be too much but at least we have the sat1 stuff coming out this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by annPL (View Post)
i soooo wanna do the same... but since my mother is using my laptop i can't do that because of one small detail... i still didn't come out...
It's okay, you'll know when the time is right. It's hard to do that when living at home still unless you have wickedly supportive parents. I waited until I moved out and I found it to be much easier.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We can wait it out. Besides we have 197 to look forward too.

I do hope beforehand that they do have a talk about Emma's issues regarding PDA though. They cannot stick to the no kissing at school rule forevr. I mean no just nooooooooooooooo
Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Understandable My brother has a key to my house so I have my laptop on password protection He has a tendency to pop in when I'm not home
Old 06-21-2011, 03:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rui_Arshana (View Post)
Oh, if Lucy and Kasia ever come to Bali (for vacation or holiday maybe, crossing my fingers here, especially Lucy, as she said she would love to travel around, right?), and ... if I am able to meet them in person, I will definitely will hug them both and give many gifts to both of them!! Shower them with appreciation .. in German language!!!
Aww you should... you know if that ever happens

Kasia, made mention of Hollywood in the live chat today and I immediately perked up thinking... please come to the US, I will welcome you with open arms!!!!
Old 06-21-2011, 03:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
You'll know when the time is right. My Mom actually threw me out of the closet when I tried to tell her. Apparently she got annoyed with my mumbling when I was trying to tell her and in frustration yelled "You're gay, duh. Now what do you want for dinner?".

Sometimes our parents can surprise us.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thread # 10 I love the title BTW.

I had to leave and when I came back I had so much to catch up on!
— Thank you Asya for the recaps!!
Lauren you are hilarious. Your funny passionate posts made me feel so much better after getting some bad news. You're the best! Also I started following you and also Kim on tumbr! Does anyone else have a tumblr?
Nath, Brokedown Palace is one of my favorite movies! That song, Silence, always makes me tear up because I'm just reminded of the end to that movie.
There was more I was going to quote but my mind is now after seeing all the new Jemma related avatars.

Ok now I have to go through the previous pages of this new thread
Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh bb You'll be able to do it one day. It's a daunting prospect but once you've done it then everything in life seems so much more liberating. I could never go back to closet life.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

YES DRAW! DRAW DRAW DRAW!
*DRAWING, DRAWING, DRAWING*

Just you wait, tommorow I'll show you what have comes up to my mind because of your comment, Lauren

Quote:

That makes us all straight is Kasia if straight. Actually thinking about is there any straight Jemma fans on this thread?
Come out, come out, whoever you are!!

Quote:
ETA: AHAHAHAHAH ASYA YOUR ICON
OMG!! Asya!! You won the Best Jemma-related Avatar, ever!!

Old 06-21-2011, 03:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
We can wait it out. Besides we have 197 to look forward too.

I do hope beforehand that they do have a talk about Emma's issues regarding PDA though. They cannot stick to the no kissing at school rule forevr. I mean no just nooooooooooooooo
No, I agree plus HELLO everyone knows the two are together and if they aren't affectionate people will wonder what's up... if you want everything to go back to normal Emma you have to act normal
Closed Thread   Post New Thread