Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2011, 02:35 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I have LJ! What's your username I'll pm you there! Oh wait I'll try PMing yyou here now!

LOL I thought you knew I shipped them from tumblr.

Anyway despite the Matt/Karen chem I'm not sure I can watch it any longer. I personally feel Moffat's agenda has taken the family fun out of Dr Who. Yes it is good on occasion, but it's so complicated now, and really the River Song thing is turning out like majorly bad fanfiction, and I just can't take it much more. Oh man I'd even resorted to watching the episodes on mute.
i am so new to tumblr i just searched jenny and emma so it was a mix of loads of users so i could be all *SNOGS IN FRONT OF SCHOOLLLLL WHUT*

im sampizzacat on LJ also hees a link to a squee post i wrote about Jemma if anyone wanted to look? (prob not cos you know it all ) sampizzacat: total awesome new obsession with german tv

ahhhh LOL you posted already. soz my broadband is slow today but feel free to add me on LJ

OH MY GOD RIVER/11 TOTES IS FANFIC - youre right. yeah i thought moff has lowered the family tone with the "whos the dad" etc *hee pun not intended*

Last edited by ruthio; 06-09-2011 at 02:42 PM
Old 06-09-2011, 02:40 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthio (View Post)
im sampizzacat on LJ also hees a link to a squee post i wrote about Jemma if anyone wanted to look? (prob not cos you know it all ) sampizzacat: total awesome new obsession with german tv
That's you? I found your blog yesterday when trawling LJ for Jemma fans. I don't really do much on there - I only use it for joining communities. My blog is still shamefully default. I just can't be bothered to do anything with it, since I'm not really part of the LJ gang.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavemanyskills (View Post)
Eeeee! :dead:

Query: Is it just me that thinks Kasia looks so much like Leisha Hailey (the L Word) in that gif?

goddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd i love that gif!!!!!!
does anyone else totally get the Lucy being a musical girl all the time ? (like, she did wicked etc, and her smiles and movements are like a family musical film sometimes, like when emma DRAG her to the rehersal room for ubersnogging, and when emma takes jennys hands, she has this smile and a stance that look like they're about to sing a cheesy love song *which obv they do at times so...IMMENSE*)

YEAH twelfth is the besssst, we did it for schoola nd went to see it-my 1st play. i was so cruching on cesario then...and forever more :3
Old 06-09-2011, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That's you? I found your blog yesterday when trawling LJ for Jemma fans. I don't really do much on there - I only use it for joining communities. My blog is still shamefully default. I just can't be bothered to do anything with it, since I'm not really part of the LJ gang.
yeha thats me! i was lookign for an LJ comm for Jemma, there aint one is there? :'(
i googled once and my post came up...i felt a bit proud of that im such a geek

so yeah thats me i love LJ fo rfanfic but it takes a lot of effort to trawl if you follow a lot. just i like to squee when it al gets too much. so i did jemma and some of the music i love (i need to do another music blog, HaHe has made me love pop - currently in love with robyn ...like i bought 4 of her albums, and i love sufjan steven's new album - mind blowing, and a n algerian RnB singer called Zaho - shes so sexy and has a great voice and...french <3 like uhhhhhhhnf)

PS im 1 min in to the jemma 175. OHHHH MYYYYYEIN GOTTTTTT
Spoiler:

wow, i better go to bed :/

THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING ACE! shall prob check in far too often form now on.
cant thank you enough for the link and the who and the shakespeare and the general loveliness

Tuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssseeeeeee xx

Last edited by ruthio; 06-09-2011 at 02:58 PM
Old 06-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

LOL my internet just died And I had to rush around to find my mobile broadband stick.

My LJ is here, I used to use it LOADS, but then I got tumblr and haven't used LJ for like 5million years.

Old 06-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

coooool, ill check it out this week

lol, im meant to be asleep but eps 175 onwards are justtttt oooooooooo

i love emma, jenny's ah ah, BUDDY <3 yeah emma, the secret stairway/EINGANG FUR DIE SCHULE where nobody EVER goes - i love your enamoured by jenny recklessness

OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO SQUEE-like i audibly squeed!!there are not enough capital letters to describe the joy!
Spoiler:

bless you all for this! and obv thnaks for the actors writers and sat1, but the fans, you lot are so nice!!!i can sleep happy now <3

Last edited by ruthio; 06-09-2011 at 03:33 PM
Old 06-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ruth did you check here: http://www.fanforum.com/members/ruthio-208566/ Your visitor message I left a link since PMing is being a nightmare.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

That picture

Do you know where I can find subs of the Jemma bits from episodes 150 + 152? It's proving to be difficult.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That picture

Do you know where I can find subs of the Jemma bits from episodes 150 + 152? It's proving to be difficult.
Um for the full eps no idea, but someone did transcribe the brief Jenny/phonecall moment from ep 152........and they might have done the 150 when they talk to Bodo. Let me go have a look. I 'm sure I've read subs somewhere, it's just a matter of finding them.
Old 06-09-2011, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jemma from 150:
Dailymotion - Jenny & Emma Folge 150 W/SUBS - um vídeo do canal Life & Style

Still searching for 152.

Oh man seriously. I want them to spoon again.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

A Jemma thread!!!!
Old 06-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY Nath! Adding you bb
Old 06-10-2011, 12:35 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can't y'all. I want to cry from cute overload I mean omg

Also HI FELLOW JEMMA FANS NICE TO MEET YOU
Old 06-10-2011, 02:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Hello guys.

Wow. Finally a Jemma thread on FF. I've waited for this.
So... what's going on here now?

And nice to see you again, Lauren

Ricarda ~ Köln/ Cologne
Old 06-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubernut (View Post)
http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lm...u8ano1_500.gif

I can't y'all. I want to cry from cute overload I mean omg

IKR!? The forehead resting nuzzle..........I'm sorry I can't. It makes me need a moment. It's just HOLY FCK. How absolutely gorgeous do they look? They look so painfully in love with each other. It's just wow. Some fine fine fine acting there ladies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicsChaos (View Post)
Hello guys.

Wow. Finally a Jemma thread on FF. I've waited for this.
So... what's going on here now?

And nice to see you again, Lauren
Rics! You haven't been on the Naomily thread for ages. And dude what's going here? IDK we're just chatting about the best lesbian love story on TV since Naomily. ksjksjfk I shall add you bb.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread