Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 AM
  #46
Extreme Fan
 
vinylvinyl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysachan (View Post)
Randomly, Bea/Vanessa Jung looks exactly like a Finnish TV personality, Jaana Pelkonen.

i don't see any similarities
vinylvinyl is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:35 AM
  #47
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah new thread already.

Anything new since 9am this morning? I'm just here for a bit before the funeral car arrives at 2:30
Hiya Lauren!

Nothing new so far... just talking HaH wardrobe and the B/B storyline
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 AM
  #48
Loyal Fan
 
lysachan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieN (View Post)
I agree! She is just a bit uninteresting and sorry but in which country is it allowed to sleep with your student?
Finland. As long as you're over 16, it's all good.

...not that I've ever done it with a teacher, mind you. I wish. I had a humongous crush on my Maths teacher back in the day.
__________________
- Eeva from Finland
lysachan is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:36 AM
  #49
Extreme Fan
 
vinylvinyl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Hiya Lauren!

Nothing new so far... just talking HaH wardrobe and the B/B storyline
yeah..nothing new..we just try to distract us from 197

vinylvinyl is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:37 AM
  #50
Part-Time Fan
 
angel3248's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngieN (View Post)
Hallo

Ik kan me het echt niet voorstellen, een relatie met een leraar! Aaaa!:goof

Ik ook echt niet, moet er niet aan denken
angel3248 is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:37 AM
  #51
Extreme Fan
 
S2noopy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,359
hello
all just poped in before i head out to work. Im hoping to get out to night for 2 reason 1)JEMMA AND 2) going a be hot today but Im only four letters to the window and most of the A books switched ro night side.

ps I casual for Longshoremen shoot got to go later than I thought.
S2noopy is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:38 AM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
Scully_fan's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 59,394
Kara, Lily

Gah I was hoping Kasia's Jemma spesh was coming out today on the day of days
__________________
The Explorer & The Puppy.
I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be.
Scully_fan is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:38 AM
  #53
Extreme Fan
 
vinylvinyl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel3248 (View Post)

Ik ook echt niet, moet er niet aan denken
i understand what you're saying haha funny..although i can't speak dutch or anything....
vinylvinyl is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
  #54
Loyal Fan
 
lysachan's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylvinyl (View Post)
i don't see any similarities
Really? Omg, they're practically twins.
__________________
- Eeva from Finland
lysachan is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
  #55
Extreme Fan
 
SlikChik's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,981
*runs into her office and plops down at desk where a nice cup of coffee is waiting* ahhhhh

So today is the BIG day!!!!



__________________
“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” - Judy Garland
Hand aufs Herz campaign thread
~ask to be added so you can vote in August!~
SlikChik is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
  #56
Extreme Fan
 
vinylvinyl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Kara, Lily

Gah I was hoping Kasia's Jemma spesh was coming out today on the day of days
me too

i refresh her page every 10 minutes...i should stop that
vinylvinyl is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:39 AM
  #57
Addicted Fan

 
sall's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 4,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah new thread already.

Anything new since 9am this morning? I'm just here for a bit before the funeral car arrives at 2:30
Lauren, darling! You alright, bb?
__________________
sall is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:40 AM
  #58
Master Fan

 
karagail's Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 12,852
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2noopy (View Post)
hello
all just poped in before i head out to work. Im hoping to get out to night for 2 reason 1)JEMMA AND 2) going a be hot today but Im only four letters to the window and most of the A books switched ro night side.

ps I casual for Longshoremen shoot got to go later than I thought.
Hi S2noopy Bye S2noopy
__________________
Kara
karagail is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:40 AM
  #59
Extreme Fan
 
vinylvinyl's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2,323
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysachan (View Post)
Really? Omg, they're practically twins.
no way...i don't see it

vinylvinyl is offline  
Old 07-07-2011, 05:41 AM
  #60
Dedicated Fan
 
AngieN's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 775
Quote:
Originally Posted by lysachan (View Post)
Finland. As long as you're over 16, it's all good.

...not that I've ever done it with a teacher, mind you. I wish. I had a humongous crush on my Maths teacher back in the day.
Are you serious?! OMG! I think I'm not even allowed to sleep with a student assistant, and we will both be above 18 around the same age, not sure though! But I am definetely not allowed to have a relationship with on of professors, also when we are both above 18.

Quote:
Anything new since 9am this morning? I'm just here for a bit before the funeral car arrives at 2:30
Good luck at the funeral!
AngieN is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.