Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2011, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

Anyone doing a new thread?
Old 07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anneknel (View Post)
but the car accident happened also while wearing it... (in those episodes it may have been smelly!)
It must have been a sign she was wearing it too much.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Anyone doing a new thread?
You?

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-07-2011, 04:25 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
You?

Great move, Aifric!
Extreme Fan

Quote:
It is an awful combo Maybe she can't afford a full length mirror?
Yep, that's the only explanation for her half mast style...

I don't mind doing the new thread...?
Master Fan

Quote:
You?
I will attempt it.... brb
Old 07-07-2011, 04:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylvinyl (View Post)
they are together since ep 148 (just cuddle scene) so 49 episodes...but time is a weird thing on HaH..so no idea how long in days it is...any ideas?

could we say 1 episode is 2 days?...that would be 98 days...a little bit more than 3 month....

i don't think i make any sense
Well. I think they are togheter since 3 o 4 mouth looking at the season. I mean: when Emma and Jenny sleep togheter in ep. 149 it's probably the end of winter or the beginning of spring (maybe march?).- And now is more hot so it is supposed to be may or june... can it be possible?

Anyway Emma needs time to be confortable. She has discoverd to love a woman. Her world has changed so much and then, when she was ok with this, she needed more time for knowing Jenny. Probably she needs to be totaly involved with Jenny (with her brain, soul, heart, body) to make love with her. Plus it's her first time so she has a lot of expectetions about THAT day...

I think this is very realistic and I love the writers who have been able to make us wait...along with Jenny....

And for what regard Jenny:
well she is totally in love with Emma. Do U remember how powerful is love? For Jenny is enough to be with Emma even without sex. And, thinking to Jenny, it's strange because she so "phisical", so "instinc". But, knowing Emma has changed her a lot. With her she is so patient and, she has said more than one time to Emma: "You are one of the few people able to surprise me". She loves Emma for her being so naive and tender. Maybe Jenny, so mature, needs to have sweetness in her indipendent life and someone she can take care of.

Sorry for this long post...
Old 07-07-2011, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

New Thread

http://www.fanforum.com/f88/jenny-em.../#post56860824
Old 07-07-2011, 05:44 PM
New Fan

Looking for 196 and 197 jemma clips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vio (View Post)
There is no link to 196 video. There were photos posted in the previous thread. I'll see if I can find them for you.
Hi everyone!!!! I'm sort of new here to posting to this thread and I'm a huge fan of jemma. Can you also send me those photos from 196 and the all the jemma clips from 197. I've noticed you need to be added to PM list to get the links for episode clips. Not really sure who to ask, so can someone add me to that PM list? Thanks in advance. P.S. Once I'm added can I find that in my profile section?
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top