Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2011, 10:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by karagail (View Post)
Is that like "mother fecker"?
I don't think I would say that, but kinda like a tamer 'f*ucker'. Even priests say it For example, you might say 'you little fecker'

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Wongcommaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

guys, i reallly terribly need a hug

yesterday i didnt even had time 2 log off, i got a call from hospital - my friend had been taken there..she got heavy bleeding - when i came she was operated..they finished today - after midnight - she survived but lost the baby...and today are her birthdays...i just got home..im exhausted..but i need 2 take my mind off just 4 a little while...im sorry but i needed 2 tell somebody..otherwise i'd exploded...or break sth...sth more than i already did...

Maggie - in theory from Poland, in practice from LONDON
iDecided2goCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDecided2goCrazy (View Post)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...a346o1_500.gif

yeasterday i didnt even had time 2 log off, i got a call from hospital - my friend had been taken there..she got heavy bleeding - when i came she was operated..they finished today - after midnight - she survived but lost the baby...and today are her birthdays...i just got home..im exhausted..but i need 2 take my mind off just 4 a little while...im sorry but i needed 2 tell somebody..otherwise i'd exploded...or break sth...sth more than i already did...
Aww, bb, that is awful

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-26-2011, 11:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Hey Lauren! It's the same temp here Roasting
You don't know the meaning of the word "roasting"
Quote:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ln...a346o1_500.gif
yesterday i didnt even had time 2 log off, i got a call from hospital - my friend had been taken there..she got heavy bleeding - when i came she was operated..they finished today - after midnight - she survived but lost the baby...and today are her birthdays...i just got home..im exhausted..but i need 2 take my mind off just 4 a little while...im sorry but i needed 2 tell somebody..otherwise i'd exploded...or break sth...sth more than i already did...
I'm so sorry to hear that. I'll be sure to keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers love.

SlikChik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey Lauren! It's the same temp here Roasting
Too hot! I was out for all of the afternoon, and when I got back to my flat, my room was totally like a furnace - I didn't leave the window open.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
17 degrees! We are talking Celcius right?? Cause it was 39.5 degrees here Sunday! and like 31-32 yesterday and you think 17 is HOT
Hehe, yes, I mean celsius. The weather today is positively tropical for Scotland! I don't get Fahrenheit at all. My dad talks about it sometimes, but I have no clue. Britain used to have Fahrenheit, but that was before my time. Just like we used to have all-Imperial measurements, now we're a weird mix of imperial AND metric...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclone (View Post)
can you blame Emma for not really knowing anything...she has led a very sheltered life...she never met a gay person (well except for Hotte) before
Old 07-26-2011, 11:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:

Hey, I'm really sorry...BIG HUGE!
mahana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:13 AM
Extreme Fan

Maggie

Last edited by S2noopy; 07-26-2011 at 11:19 AM
S2noopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Hello

Finally at home
Old 07-26-2011, 11:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
guys, i reallly terribly need a hug0.

I'm sorry about your friend.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
Too hot! I was out for all of the afternoon, and when I got back to my flat, my room was totally like a furnace - I didn't leave the window open.

Hehe, yes, I mean celsius. The weather today is positively tropical for Scotland! I don't get Fahrenheit at all. My dad talks about it sometimes, but I have no clue. Britain used to have Fahrenheit, but that was before my time. Just like we used to have all-Imperial measurements, now we're a weird mix of imperial AND metric...

no I'm talking Celsius (I can't spell worth a crap so forgive me when I spell stuff wrong ) which equates to 102 degrees F (fcken HOT) and that is without the heat index... I would tropical Scottland!!

ETA Oh Maggie I am soo sorry sweetheart

Old 07-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Aww, bb, that is awful

thank u , love

Old 07-26-2011, 11:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

i am so sorry to hear that.

and now for the good stuff

i hope these helped a little
cyclone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlikChik (View Post)
You don't know the meaning of the word "roasting"
Of course I don't If I was where you are now, I'd die
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuddleFuddle (View Post)
I know right? My conservatory windows are open and it's still HOT

Old 07-26-2011, 11:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout03060 (View Post)
no I'm talking Celsius (I can't spell worth a crap so forgive me when I spell stuff wrong ) which equates to 102 degrees F (fcken HOT) and that is without the heat index... I would tropical Scottland!!
17 degrees C equals 102 degrees F?! I'm confused.
Old 07-26-2011, 11:22 AM
Part-Time Fan

thx kim lauren deanna mahana

Last edited by iDecided2goCrazy; 07-26-2011 at 11:30 AM
Reply   Post New Thread