Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2012, 07:57 AM
New Fan

Jelly (Jen and Tilly) Hollyoaks

Couldn't see a thread for these two. Is anyone else loving this storyline?
Austen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:59 AM
New Fan

Absolutely in love with the Jen/Tilly storyline. Surprised more people haven't picked up on it.
Ruined is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Loyal Fan

I have discussed on the other Hollyoaks thread for Texas and Jodie. Since that thread was on its last legs we were contemplating including this story with theirs since the TEXIE story is now on rumours and uncertainty.

I do like this story line but it seems to be too much back and forth at the moment...i guess that's what makes it good drama
Old 05-13-2012, 09:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Loved their kiss. So cute. Anybody knows how it will continue?
LolaRuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaRuns (View Post)
Loved their kiss. So cute. Anybody knows how it will continue?
seems to me that Jen is adamant about keeping their distance and Tilly is going along with it but it seems Jen is the one always breaking her own rules and drawing Tilly back in before breaking things off again.

from what i gather Jen is a lodger in the house of 1 of Tilly's close friends (the one i can't understand) so it would be interesting how things will play out once school is done for the summer and Tilly hangs out at the girls house with Jen there.
Old 05-24-2012, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

would like to get this active again...
Old 07-11-2012, 05:31 AM
New Fan

So....Jelly is back.
After a massive jump in the story. "We can't be together, Tilly!....Oh wait, it's the summer holidays?....Yeah we can! Shall we get back together on camera so everyone can enjoy it, or you know off camera, so no one knows? That way, you can look like you're going to be murdered and move someone else's storyline along?"
I get that it's a soap, and the Lynsey storyline is a big one that all the rest will revolve around for a while, but damn....I wanted to see them get back together!
Still love them though.

(Oh...and the creepy doctor totally killed Lynsey)
Old 07-11-2012, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

There's a thread for this couple!

I hate that they used the Silas storyline so we couldn't see them getting back together. It just came out of nowhere like most Hollyoaks stuff these days. I'm so glad Jen decided not to push Tilly away again though. Hopefully they'll be able to be happy together for longer than all the last times. I can't wait for Abersoch next week! They seriously need to kiss again. I mean really.

I totally agree Austen. That doctor has seemed suspicious to me since she died. But maybe it would be too obvious?

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Wongcommaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:54 PM
New Fan

He has a serial killer smile that's why. Definitely up to no good!

Liked how desperate Jen was to get into the club to see Tilly tonight... "Look, just chuck it out and let me in." Like she knew Tilly would think she was being stood up.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austen (View Post)
He has a serial killer smile that's why. Definitely up to no good!
He totally does. He's just really creepy in every way. I wonder what his motive would be though, besides being crazy.
Quote:
Liked how desperate Jen was to get into the club to see Tilly tonight... "Look, just chuck it out and let me in." Like she knew Tilly would think she was being stood up.
Damnit Joel I was so looking forward to them spending time together. She just wanted to see Tilly so much. I hope they make up tomorrow.

I strongly believe I would be a much better person if I were constantly slightly drunk

"I'm not like Saffy. I can't walk around looking like a stale old piece of toast" - Patsy
Old 07-12-2012, 01:47 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
He totally does. He's just really creepy in every way. I wonder what his motive would be though, besides being crazy.
I think his motive is just that he's obsessed with Mercedes, he knew about her and Lynsey fighting, knew she had left the hospital, I think he's using it to worm his way into her life. Like moving in next door. Well, that's my theory anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wongcommaj (View Post)
Damnit Joel I was so looking forward to them spending time together. She just wanted to see Tilly so much. I hope they make up tomorrow.
At least it means they're going to be in it today, always a bonus! and Jen will be a bit pissed at Sinead methinks. I kinda like angry Jen.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think his motive is just that he's obsessed with Mercedes, he knew about her and Lynsey fighting, knew she had left the hospital, I think he's using it to worm his way into her life. Like moving in next door. Well, that's my theory anyway.
Well, as soon as Lyndsey was killed I thought it was something to do with Mercedes and then after the ambulance came I was sure it was the doctor. Idk I just had a feeling with the way he was talking. The fact he said to Mercedes about knowing she had a motive and that she was out of the hospital when Lyndsey was killed (because he let her leave) just makes me think it was definitely him. At least Mercedes will get a taste of her own medicine with having a crazy stalker. There's absolutely no way the killer is Will anyway.
Quote:
At least it means they're going to be in it today, always a bonus! and Jen will be a bit pissed at Sinead methinks. I kinda like angry Jen.
Yes! I'll take all the Jelly I can get at this point. I hope she is, and I really want to see some Jelly alone time. Like not holding hands kind of alone time.

Old 07-13-2012, 04:44 AM
New Fan

Jen kind of dropped Sinead in it to deflect the attention away from her and Tilly, that's sooo going to come back and bite her in the arse.
Love how cute they are though. Looking forward to Abersoch. *Runs off to write Jelly fanfiction*
Old 07-13-2012, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Hopefully that means Diane won't be around them next time they're alone together. Is there nowhere in Hollyoaks that they can be that no one else will? I mean Chez Chez wasn't exactly discrete.

I hope they're in tonight's ep as well. Please post a link when you've finished so I can read your fic.

Old 07-13-2012, 02:19 PM
New Fan

I really liked them tonight, loved now Jen was not at all happy about Tilly going to Abersoch. I don't think they care about being discrete anymore, lying around in the open and going for cakes....least secret relationship ever!

The fanfic isn't finished, but I'll give you the link anyway.

Jelly: Already gone Chapter 1, a hollyoaks fanfic | FanFiction

If it sucks you can just tell me. Or maybe lie. Lying works better for me I think.
Reply   Post New Thread