Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Part-Time Fan

This news makes me so happy! First Ryan Hurst got a role on Bates Motel, a show that I happen to already watch and now Maggie is shooting a movie. I really needed some good news about my faves. The show has been getting me down as of late and I'm sure tomorrow night's episode will be no different, so this definitely does cheer me up! I hope to see Maggie back on TV soon as well. She is missed. Some great cable series if possible. She's amazing.
Old 10-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Sorry for a bit of a repost:

I'm sick of that POS character's whitewash. Like a Tumblr poster said you can't write a character to be weak and dumb for 6 seasons, and then write them to be the only relatively stable character the next season after 2 weeks of rehab. Where is Margaret or even Nita? The sanctification of Wendy is the same as Mellie's recon on Scandal.

Wendy lapping up Jax's cheek kiss and praise like a hopeful puppy disgusts me. The same man who shoved crank into her arm. Wendy is weak, and likes the drama that Gemma and Jax bring to her life. She can't give Abel and Thomas stability because she's too busy hoping to get back with Jax. Her love confession gave her away.

Sad to see Bobby sacrificed on Wendy's altar. I fully expect Jax to hit the sheets with Wendy in Episode 9 because of the Episode 10 pics of Jax, Wendy, Gemma, Abel, and Thomas at Gemme's kitchen table. It was already spoilered that a SAMCRO member gets killed in Episode 9. This is S1 redux.

Kurt's tried to replace Maggie/Tara with his buddy Shooter's wife Drea POS character Wendy. It make you wonder what really would've happened if Drea hadn't demanded more money and got that Desperate Housewives gig that prevented her return in S2. She only came back to SOA when work was sparse.

Based upon that KatSa and KurSu interview where he said KatSa complained about barely being in the script, and other tidbits I think they're all about KatSa and Gemma's character. I think KatSa tears over the S6 were because of the backlash she knew her character was going to get. KurtSu lives and breathes KatSa so he went out of his way to butcher and marginalize Tara even in death because he wants the focus on KaSa's acting foolishly hoping for an Emmy nod for her.

Drea/Wendy has never been on Maggie/Tara's level so she was never competition for them.

KaSa's latest interview illustrates that. She and Kurt are delusional and annoying.

I think Charlie would've hung Kurt out to dry if Charlie had better career opportunities like say Chris Hemsworth, Michael Fassbender, and Tom Hardy. He made it clear he's wants to work on Kurt's next KaSa Vanity Project for FX so he'll tote the party line for Kurt. They've had an acrimonious relationship too.

What did Ron say in his book? I'm happy that Ron burned Kurt. Someone needed to put Kurt in his place. He hung Ron and his character out to dry. Ron never needed SOA for his career, or to have his character destroyed to prop Gemma. It should've been Jax vs. Clay and Gemma in S7 instead of Kurt rushing the storyline to focus on Gemma vs. Jax which hasn't even happened in S7 like he said it would.

Ron's going to be fine. He doesn't need the Hollywood pariah to advance his career. I wonder how many of them are or were hindered by association with the cry baby. You know the people hating you because they hate a person you're associated with. Think of the award nominations lost because of how much Kurt is despised.

I hope that movie is a success, and gets a sequel. Or Maggie can be included in one of those actor/actress package deals where they appear in several movies together.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

This show smh. Can't add much coz u ladies have all said it.

I hate theorising coz at this point Sutter has proven he likes to blow our theories to bits. But I just had this thought and decided to put it out there before tonight/tomorrow's episode (depending on timezone) coz I was wondering what anyone else's thoughts are.

I would like to believe and hope against all hope that they brought Wendy back for more than her getting it on with Jax again coz I would like to think that one of the ways Jax might end up believing that Gemma killed Tara is if Wendy tells him that Gemma did try to kill her way back in s1 when she gave her the syringe. As much as I would love for Juice or Unser to tell Jax that she killed Tara, I don't think him believing them will be as simple coz at this point he thinks his mom is a saint

Anyway here is hoping that somehow Wendy serves a greater purpose than "rekindling" her supposed love for Jax. Like wtf??
Old 10-21-2014, 05:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

Wow! Good for Maggie. That one flew right under the radar. huh? That's odd. Glad she's working again. I hope she has a substantial enough part.

If we have to hear tonight how much Wendy loves Jax again.... This is Sutter crapping on Tara. It makes me so mad.
Old 10-21-2014, 08:49 PM
Loyal Fan

So poor baby Abel heard the truth about his mother's death straight from the source. This will no doubt lead to him having more violent episodes. This is everything that Tara wanted to protect her children from, I think this is what will finally wake Jax up.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who wants to bet how long it takes for Jax to sleep with that prostitute? Jax is so unlikable. He seems like he's already moved on from Tara's death. Gemma has shown more grief then him. I really hope we get to see him completely break down before the show ends.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni94 (View Post)
Who wants to bet how long it takes for Jax to sleep with that prostitute? Jax is so unlikable. He seems like he's already moved on from Tara's death. Gemma has shown more grief then him. I really hope we get to see him completely break down before the show ends.
The prostitute is back in episode 10. So that's when it will happen.
Old 10-22-2014, 06:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think the breakdown is coming from Jax. Lately he seems like nothing happened. Every whore Jax slept with had blonde hair, Tara was the only brunette. Ima, Colette, Wendy.

It's only been 4 weeks since she died, I think Jax is using the club to keep his mind off of it. But when he finds out that it was Gemma and stuff, that will cause his breakdown.
Old 10-22-2014, 07:26 AM
Dedicated Fan

Only thing I cared about in this episode was poor Abel. Time to start being a dad, Jax.
Old 10-22-2014, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

'Sons of Anarchy': Inbar Lavi on Jax-Winsome chemistry and her return | Inside TV | EW.com An article with the actress playing "the whore"
Old 10-22-2014, 11:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni94 (View Post)
Wow! It must be serious between her and Jax if she is doing interviews with EW It's so obvious from her interview what's going to play out

Only 6 more episodes to go.
Old 10-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_2011 (View Post)
Wow! It must be serious between her and Jax if she is doing interviews with EW It's so obvious from her interview what's going to play out

Only 6 more episodes to go.
After last week'sepisode EW did an interview with the guy who plays Leland! Like who the hell is that guy! Then they all talk about what's going on in their scenes like they are so deep and when you watch them on screen they are no big deal!

While I do think Jax is going to bang this girl, I think she is drastically over-stating her importance. She was only supposed to be in this one episode and she is only going to be in one more; 710. That's not enough time for her and Jax to realize they are soulmates like she is claiming. lol
Old 10-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries7 (View Post)
After last week'sepisode EW did an interview with the guy who plays Leland! Like who the hell is that guy! Then they all talk about what's going on in their scenes like they are so deep and when you watch them on screen they are no big deal!

While I do think Jax is going to bang this girl, I think she is drastically over-stating her importance. She was only supposed to be in this one episode and she is only going to be in one more; 710. That's not enough time for her and Jax to realize they are soulmates like she is claiming. lol
At least it won't be Wendy he's banging. And maybe her resemblance is what attracts Jax. All I know is that Jax needs to be a father to those kids and not banging random whores. He needs to save those boys like Tara always wanted. I hope it's not going to take until the last episode for Jax to finally realize this.
Old 10-22-2014, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries7 (View Post)

I haven't watched any episodes this season, I just skim read recaps when I have the time so I really don't have a clue as to what's really going on but she said this
Quote:
They were both hurt and disappointed by life’s course. They’re both in some kind of agony, and they’ve experienced loss in different ways, so they allow each other to be vulnerable for a minute together. I think they allow each other to mourn their mistakes and make peace with them. There’s no judgment when they’re together. They seem to be miles away from the rest of the world; they’re safe.
This seems a bit much if last nights episode was her first time meeting Jax. What did you girls think when you watched?

Like anni said, Jax needs to step up to the plate and look after his boys. I know it's hard without Tara - she was his rock but when was the last time he saw them properly?
Old 10-22-2014, 03:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Sons of Anarchy | "Jax's Journey" 0 7 | FX Networks Tara is talked about.

It wasn't like that at all last night and with her appearing in only one more episode I don't think it'll ever be as deep as she's describing.

Last edited by qwerty101; 10-22-2014 at 03:30 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread