Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker-doctor (View Post)
Thank you! Damn... Jax looks evil and like he doesn't give a damn about anything.

Oh if Jax dies and Gemma doesn't, heads will roll. I do not accept that! I hope Gemma and Juice are the ones who die.

Jax is going to die IMO, hes the Hamlet figure that will go mad and head towards destruction.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamertwilighter (View Post)
Okay this gives me hope that Tara HAD given a copy of J.T.’s letters to Margaret to give to Jax if anything happened to her. After the first set of photocopies had been stolen from her desk, Tara would still have had time to make at least one more set before she told Gemma where the originals could be found. Tara had known when she told Gemma where they were, the old lady would cross her and give them to Jax – instead of Clay as Gemma’d pretended she was going to do with the letters - as a way of keeping Jax pulled into the club when it’d become clear to her Jax intended to take Tara and their boys away from Charming. Tara had also suspected Gemma would remove the letters implicating her in J.T.’s death from the batch before she gave them to Jax. Episode 7 sounds about right for Margaret to suddenly make a reappearance and give the letters to Jax. I suppose it’s also possible Tara might have put copies with her Will. And since I believe her Will had been drawn up by Lowen, it’s possible that character might make a reappearance in Season 7 as well. Episode 7 also sounds about right for when Tara’s Will might be read.

Regardless, I am hoping he finds out sooner rather than later as well. I can see Jax playing with Gemma’s head, manipulating her the way Gemma always manipulated him and everyone else around her. Like a cat playing with a mouse before finally killing it.
I would LOVE that.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
ITA. She’s just done too much for too long. If she was capable of sincere remorse, she would have stopped her manipulative, lying, secret-keeping behavior long ago. But from the “Revenge” trailer we know she’s still up to her old tricks, manipulating Juice to keep her secret about killing Tara, saying it’s the right thing to do not to tell Jax. She’s still just protecting herself. If she truly felt sorry for killing Tara, she’d tell Jax and take her punishment. But she’s just too selfish. Instead, when Jax finds out, it will be far worse for her than if she’d come clean about it right after it happened. She might have been able to make a case for herself – blaming it on misinformation from Unser that convinced her Tara had ratted, coupled with drugs and booze lowering her normal inhibitions and compromising her reasoning ability. Jax would still have hated her but at least he might have spared her life and just disowned her. Now, however, with this new Jax we’re going to be seeing this season, when he finds out how Gemma’s covered up her murdering Tara and continued to manipulate others around her, he just may be able to kill her himself – maybe even as coldly as he was able to kill Clay. After all, I think he hated Clay for his involvement in killing J.T. and for actually killing Piney. But I think what made it possible for him to execute Clay without remorse was finding out he’d tried to have Tara killed. So when Jax finds out it was Gemma who had manipulated Clay into seeing to it that J.T. was murdered and then finds out Gemma was the one who actually killed his wife, I think it’s very possible Jax will be able to kill her himself and be just as cold about it as he was with Clay. The old Jax wouldn’t have been able to kill her I don’t think. But this new, harder, vengeful, monstrous Jax I think will be able to and suffer very little remorse afterwards. All the secrets are going to come out and he’s going to go over the edge, and Gemma’s finally going to get what she deserves.
This is what is giving me hope that perhaps Jax might just be able to kill Gemma when he finds out she was the one who murdered Tara. Jax is going to be beyond blindsided, especially since they start off the season in a "good place". Before I knew that info, I didn't have much faith, now I think it's a possibility and it makes me very happy because I do want to see her go at the hands of Jax. That would be my ideal end for Gemma.

Gemma holds a very stronghold on Jax and the club and the rest of its members (Chibs, Juice, Bobby, Happy, and especially Tig). It won't be easy for Jax to kill his own mother, but the journey he will go on at the start of the season all because of her actions and then her subsequent lies, might just make him angry enough to do it. I hope that her involvement in JT's death will also play a part in this because that is beyond despicable and she has gotten away with her part in this for way too long.
Old 08-16-2014, 02:52 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker-doctor (View Post)
I disliked Unser the moment he abandoned Tara and her plan and I hope he pays for it. There are 4 people I could give a rats ass about and they are: Unser, Juice, Wendy and on the top of the list is Gemma. Oh by the way, yesterday I was watching a Comic Con interview with Drea and Dayton. Drea said she's not technically a series regular. FX just wanted to lock her down so she couldn't take any other roles during filming so they could call her up when they needed her throughout the season. She said she'll still be coming and going like she has in past seasons. The less screen time she gets, the better, IMO.
Not surprised to hear this at all. I had a feeling this was the case when they announced her as a series regular months ago. This again just confirms, that although Wendy's role may be small in this last season, it is pivotal and she will play an important role at the very end, most likely having to do with Abel and perhaps even Thomas.

They just needed to make sure some other tv show didn't lock her up as a regular and then she wouldn't be able to recur. Wendy was a necessary character to have around in this final season and they couldn't take the chance of her not being available.

Especially with all these other recurring characters and guest stars, I cannot see her having very much screentime. It will probably be something similar to Season 6, just a little bit more perhaps.

Last edited by Don't_Go_Anywhere; 08-16-2014 at 03:01 PM
Old 08-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty101 (View Post)
So it's being talked about that in episode 7 Jax will find out what G did. I think this would be great rather than have it dragged out until the eleventh hour like I imagined it would be. If he does in fact find out the truth that early on, or maybe even suspects her; I'm guessing he'll do his own investigation before confronting her and dealing with her accordingly. We shall see.
This would be awesome and I'm hoping there is some stock in this rumor. The ONLY negative thing about Jax finding out about Gemma's involvement in Tara's death this early on is - does that mean he does not kill her or maybe just not right away? Because, can you really see Kurt not having Katey around until the last episode of the series?

Unless Gemma goes on the run...

The season just needs to start already. My speculating mind is running circles.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't_Go_Anywhere (View Post)
Unless Gemma goes on the run...
Well, we know episode 6 is the episode Lea Michele is supposed to guest star, right? And Lea plays a young waitress at a diner who befriends Gemma. So maybe Gemma DOES go on the run because she finds out the secrets are about to come out and she’s afraid of what Jax will do once he knows what she’s done. So the timing would fit for those secrets to come out in episode 7.

Hmmm…
Old 08-17-2014, 05:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

That news about Jax possibly finding out in ep7 just peaked my interest after being so disinterested for a while. I still think its a little late considering I just want Gemma dead ASAP but I would take this over having to wait till the finale.

Don't_Go_Anywhere I also doubt if Sutter will kill Gemma off before the finale coz she has been so influential in all the plots. But I just want her to die coz she has brought so much misery to her son's life and he doesn't even know it.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Season 7 promo pictures, Jax_Tara posted the link on twitter:

Sons of Anarchy | Season 7 - James Minchin Blog
Old 08-17-2014, 10:05 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty101 (View Post)
Season 7 promo pictures, Jax_Tara posted the link on twitter:

Sons of Anarchy | Season 7 - James Minchin Blog
Thank you for this! I think the pics look great.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:06 PM
Loyal Fan

The title of episode 7 is "Greensleeves".

Sons of Anarchy - Episode 7.07 - Title Revealed | Spoilers
Old 08-18-2014, 05:38 AM
New Fan

Did any of you guys watch the 2014 FX Summer TCA panel? If so does anyone know if Maggie was mentioned or Tara?
Can't find any clips on youtube or dailymotion :/
Old 08-18-2014, 06:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by misspeaches (View Post)
Did any of you guys watch the 2014 FX Summer TCA panel? If so does anyone know if Maggie was mentioned or Tara?
Can't find any clips on youtube or dailymotion :/
I know that Sutter said Tara was killed with a carving fork “because it was there”. And that Charlie was quoted as having said about Jax:

“He’s obviously very sad and vulnerable and kind of broken, but there’s a huge amount of vengeance and anger in his heart,” Hunnam said. “The way all of that is processing, at least in the very beginning, is [starting] to have a numbing effect. He knows what he wants to do, and that’s where all of his energy is going to go, but he can’t get away from the fact that the love of his life has been taken from him.”

I haven’t come across anything that specifically mentioned Maggie with regards to the 2014 TCA SoA panel…
Old 08-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

As if I didn’t already have enough reasons to hate Gemma, now I have another one.

Saw a new-to-me TV spot on FX this morning. It had a little of the same footage as we saw in the “Revenge” trailer, but mostly new stuff - although there wasn’t a whole lot of different content. The real kicker is what Gemma is saying in voiceover:

“I know what happened was awful. But then I realized, it all happened the way it was supposed to happen.”

Oh really.

For those that want to know, here’s a breakdown of the content.

1. TV spot begins with Jax and Gemma riding in a car, with Jax driving and Gemma riding in the passenger’s seat. Jax is using his left hand to steer the car, while holding Gemma’s left hand with his right. Gemma is watching him closely in one shot, while Jax never takes his eyes off the road. He looks sad.

2. Next we see Unser at the cemetery and it’s definitely the same one as where Donna and Opie were buried, among others. In fact, her grave is to the left of Donna’s a short distance away. Unser is laying bluish-purplish looking orchids on top of her grave. A close-up of his face shows he looks sad. Tara has a temporary marker which is customary for new burials. (It can take months for actual gravestones to be carved.) Unser looks to be wearing the same shirt as he wore in the recent TV spot that aired during last Wednesday night’s “The Bridge” that I call “Formidable” and in the “Revenge” trailer.

3. Next we see the same scene from the “Revenge” trailer where Juice is sliding down the inside of the door of wherever it is he’s staying. It does NOT cut to a close-up of his distraught face, however, like it does in the official trailer.

4. In the “Revenge” trailer, we saw Gemma standing near a front doorway, followed immediately by a pissed Jax rushing into the house to punch someone in the face. I came to the conclusion that I thought he was punching Unser, because of the hair the victim had plus the color of the shirt he was wearing. The shirt to me in that trailer looks like it might be the same shirt Unser wore in the trailer when he was speaking with Juice about “What’s Jax gonna do if he finds you?” And the same shirt he wore in the “Formidable” TV spot when Unser tells someone (the new female officer played by Annabeth Gish????) that “Jax Teller is formidable.” Anyway, in the “Revenge” trailer where Jax punches someone, if you slow the trailer down you can see Gemma feeling no sympathy for whoever it is Jax is punching. In the new-to-me TV spot I saw today, there is a close-up shot of Gemma that seems to be the next logical shot in that scene – Gemma actually smirking about Jax having punched whoever it is.

5. In today’s TV spot, they show the same footage of a shirtless Jax lying in bed that appeared at the beginning of “Revenge”, only the camera is pushed in closer so you barely see his “Abel” tattoo.

6. And the TV spot ends with Gemma’s face becoming the Reaper.
Old 08-18-2014, 11:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
As if I didn’t already have enough reasons to hate Gemma, now I have another one.

Saw a new-to-me TV spot on FX this morning. It had a little of the same footage as we saw in the “Revenge” trailer, but mostly new stuff - although there wasn’t a whole lot of different content. The real kicker is what Gemma is saying in voiceover:

“I know what happened was awful. But then I realized, it all happened the way it was supposed to happen.”

Oh really.

For those that want to know, here’s a breakdown of the content.

1. TV spot begins with Jax and Gemma riding in a car, with Jax driving and Gemma riding in the passenger’s seat. Jax is using his left hand to steer the car, while holding Gemma’s left hand with his right. Gemma is watching him closely in one shot, while Jax never takes his eyes off the road. He looks sad.

2. Next we see Unser at the cemetery and it’s definitely the same one as where Donna and Opie were buried, among others. In fact, her grave is to the left of Donna’s a short distance away. Unser is laying bluish-purplish looking orchids on top of her grave. A close-up of his face shows he looks sad. Tara has a temporary marker which is customary for new burials. (It can take months for actual gravestones to be carved.) Unser looks to be wearing the same shirt as he wore in the recent TV spot that aired during last Wednesday night’s “The Bridge” that I call “Formidable” and in the “Revenge” trailer.

3. Next we see the same scene from the “Revenge” trailer where Juice is sliding down the inside of the door of wherever it is he’s staying. It does NOT cut to a close-up of his distraught face, however, like it does in the official trailer.

4. In the “Revenge” trailer, we saw Gemma standing near a front doorway, followed immediately by a pissed Jax rushing into the house to punch someone in the face. I came to the conclusion that I thought he was punching Unser, because of the hair the victim had plus the color of the shirt he was wearing. The shirt to me in that trailer looks like it might be the same shirt Unser wore in the trailer when he was speaking with Juice about “What’s Jax gonna do if he finds you?” And the same shirt he wore in the “Formidable” TV spot when Unser tells someone (the new female officer played by Annabeth Gish????) that “Jax Teller is formidable.” Anyway, in the “Revenge” trailer where Jax punches someone, if you slow the trailer down you can see Gemma feeling no sympathy for whoever it is Jax is punching. In the new-to-me TV spot I saw today, there is a close-up shot of Gemma that seems to be the next logical shot in that scene – Gemma actually smirking about Jax having punched whoever it is.

5. In today’s TV spot, they show the same footage of a shirtless Jax lying in bed that appeared at the beginning of “Revenge”, only the camera is pushed in closer so you barely see his “Abel” tattoo.

6. And the TV spot ends with Gemma’s face becoming the Reaper.
Thanks so much!!

That sounds AWFUL! I am getting my alcohol ready as we speak. Gemma saying it was supposed to happen sounds exactly like what Sutter has been saying all along. RAGE.

A season without Tara is almost too much for me This sounds so bad.

Last edited by biker-doctor; 08-18-2014 at 11:58 AM
Old 08-18-2014, 01:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thank you for that dreamertwilighter! I honestly think I will just mute the Gemma scenes. For the past few seasons she was unlikable, now she is unwatchable. Every drama needs a villain, but what I can't stand is that Gemma always wins. Every man on the show is in love with her. Everyone covers for her. Her secrets never come out unless it's convenient for her to let them out. I just don't know if I can take another season of the Gemma always wins show even if it is the last one.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top