Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamertwilighter (View Post)
You’re welcome. I’m still periodically looking for a link for it but so far nada.

Meanwhile, I just found an article that contained information I’d not read before. Among the highlights for me were:

Spoiler:

And to that last spoiler I have to respond: Only two??? Okay, I KNOW Sutter is a liar but is Barclay?

ETA: http://www.examiner.com/article/sons...scuss Season 7
Paris I tend to believe. He did try to warn us about Tara's death last season but I didn't read between the lines and was blindsided. Sutter- I wouldnt believe a thing he says anymore!
Old 08-15-2014, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker-doctor (View Post)
Paris I tend to believe. He did try to warn us about Tara's death last season but I didn't read between the lines and was blindsided. Sutter- I wouldnt believe a thing he says anymore!
It's just really confusing, what with all that's been being implied and the whole Hamlet thing... But Charlie and Jimmy weren't there so...

It's really gonna kill me if
Spoiler:
Old 08-15-2014, 10:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

From the Jax & Tara / SOA Fans site:

https://twitter.com/Jax_Tara/status/500317795847266304

The Sons of Anarchy promo that aired during The Bridge:

https://t.co/9rYQ82ymUZ
Old 08-15-2014, 11:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
From the Jax & Tara / SOA Fans site:

https://twitter.com/Jax_Tara/status/500317795847266304

The Sons of Anarchy promo that aired during The Bridge:

https://t.co/9rYQ82ymUZ
Thank you! Damn... Jax looks evil and like he doesn't give a damn about anything.

Oh if Jax dies and Gemma doesn't, heads will roll. I do not accept that! I hope Gemma and Juice are the ones who die.
Old 08-15-2014, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
And to that last spoiler I have to respond: Only two??? Okay, I KNOW Sutter is a liar but is Barclay?

I think the statement by Paris Barclay was a play on words. For me the takeaway is two in the room will die in the finale. What he did not clarify was who would be dead BEFORE the finale. It could actually be 2 out of 9 in the room currently, or more likely 2 out of [8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3] the number of characters still alive at the beginning of the finale and the statement would still be true. Paris is very smart. I don't think Sutter is smart enough to play word games which is why he just spews blatant falsehoods.

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES! IT ONLY TRANSITIONS FROM ONE PLANE TO THE NEXT!
SoulMates-101
Old 08-15-2014, 01:48 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Thank you! Damn... Jax looks evil and like he doesn't give a damn about anything.
Glad I could find that someone had graciously uploaded it. And I agree, Jax just looks completely different than the character I’m used to caring about. And yet, I do still care because this is where his love for Tara and his suffering is taking him.

Quote:
Oh if Jax dies and Gemma doesn't, heads will roll. I do not accept that! I hope Gemma and Juice are the ones who die.
Of all the main characters, Gemma and Juice are definitely the ones most deserving to die, I agree.

~*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonzgirl5 (View Post)
I think the statement by Paris Barclay was a play on words. For me the takeaway is two in the room will die in the finale. What he did not clarify was who would be dead BEFORE the finale. It could actually be 2 out of 9 in the room currently, or more likely 2 out of [8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3] the number of characters still alive at the beginning of the finale and the statement would still be true. Paris is very smart. I don't think Sutter is smart enough to play word games which is why he just spews blatant falsehoods.
Okay, now that is more in keeping with what has been alluded to happening during the season. Paris is telling the truth – about the finale’s body count only. Makes sense… I should learn to read between the lines better.
Old 08-15-2014, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

No one can ever convince me that G will feel genuine remorse at all for what she did. Also, I just cannot comprehend how Tara's death didn't prove to W that she was right all along about everything. She is weak incarnate.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty101 (View Post)
No one can ever convince me that G will feel genuine remorse at all for what she did.
ITA. She’s just done too much for too long. If she was capable of sincere remorse, she would have stopped her manipulative, lying, secret-keeping behavior long ago. But from the “Revenge” trailer we know she’s still up to her old tricks, manipulating Juice to keep her secret about killing Tara, saying it’s the right thing to do not to tell Jax. She’s still just protecting herself. If she truly felt sorry for killing Tara, she’d tell Jax and take her punishment. But she’s just too selfish. Instead, when Jax finds out, it will be far worse for her than if she’d come clean about it right after it happened. She might have been able to make a case for herself – blaming it on misinformation from Unser that convinced her Tara had ratted, coupled with drugs and booze lowering her normal inhibitions and compromising her reasoning ability. Jax would still have hated her but at least he might have spared her life and just disowned her. Now, however, with this new Jax we’re going to be seeing this season, when he finds out how Gemma’s covered up her murdering Tara and continued to manipulate others around her, he just may be able to kill her himself – maybe even as coldly as he was able to kill Clay. After all, I think he hated Clay for his involvement in killing J.T. and for actually killing Piney. But I think what made it possible for him to execute Clay without remorse was finding out he’d tried to have Tara killed. So when Jax finds out it was Gemma who had manipulated Clay into seeing to it that J.T. was murdered and then finds out Gemma was the one who actually killed his wife, I think it’s very possible Jax will be able to kill her himself and be just as cold about it as he was with Clay. The old Jax wouldn’t have been able to kill her I don’t think. But this new, harder, vengeful, monstrous Jax I think will be able to and suffer very little remorse afterwards. All the secrets are going to come out and he’s going to go over the edge, and Gemma’s finally going to get what she deserves.

Before all the teasers and the official trailer and the recent promo that I call “Formidable” (because Unser calls Jax formidable when describing him), I’ve changed my original opinion that spending the rest of her life in prison, disowned and friendless, would be worse punishment for Gemma than death, and that that is what’s probably going to happen. I still think that would be the worse punishment for her, but now I don’t think that’s what’s going to happen. Jax is just too different now. I think she’s going to die by the hands of a Son…her son. And hopefully it will be brutal because she deserves no less, imo.

Quote:
Also, I just cannot comprehend how Tara's death didn't prove to W that she was right all along about everything. She is weak incarnate.
Maybe it does. In that article I quoted back in my post #46, it said:
“As for Unser, even though he is in love with Gemma, it might be difficult for him to forgive her for murdering Tara. He will be dealing with the new sheriff who knocks on his door and tells him he is still a cop. He said that Unser's story will have a plot and it sounds like it will revolve around Tara's murder.”

Over the years Unser himself has been manipulated by Gemma time and time again and I believe he’s growing tired of it. And he’s partially responsible for Tara getting murdered because he’s the one that fed Gemma the wrong info about Tara ratting and then left his keys where she could conveniently get her hands on them. Maybe he’ll finally do the right thing by Tara by turning his back on Gemma like he should have done years ago. He owes Tara, after all. One can only hope.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I see what you're saying about that old man. I was more angry about W not feeling guilt for abandoning Tara and her plan to get out especially because Tara was murdered. How can Tara's death not light a fire under her bum to finish what Tara started?! It is because she is a beyond weak, useless character that should have died in the hospital when she shot herself up in season 1.
Old 08-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

I disliked Unser the moment he abandoned Tara and her plan and I hope he pays for it. There are 4 people I could give a rats ass about and they are: Unser, Juice, Wendy and on the top of the list is Gemma. Oh by the way, yesterday I was watching a Comic Con interview with Drea and Dayton. Drea said she's not technically a series regular. FX just wanted to lock her down so she couldn't take any other roles during filming so they could call her up when they needed her throughout the season. She said she'll still be coming and going like she has in past seasons. The less screen time she gets, the better, IMO.
Old 08-16-2014, 12:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I disliked Unser the moment he abandoned Tara and her plan and I hope he pays for it. There are 4 people I could give a rats ass about and they are: Unser, Juice, Wendy and on the top of the list is Gemma. Oh by the way, yesterday I was watching a Comic Con interview with Drea and Dayton. Drea said she's not technically a series regular. FX just wanted to lock her down so she couldn't take any other roles during filming so they could call her up when they needed her throughout the season. She said she'll still be coming and going like she has in past seasons. The less screen time she gets, the better, IMO.
Totally agree!

So Drea, as an admitted friend of Katey Sagal's, will be making cameo appearances but somehow received a promotion and is billed as a series regular. Wow, it's nice to be on the right side of the Sutters'. Nice pay bump to "remain available" and she can add an extra line to a basically lifeless resume. It's been a long road since the Sopranos and Joey.

I think Unser is going to try to get Juice to turn on Gemma and it will most likely backfire on them all. In an article I read early on, it stated the Lady Sheriff would begin as a friend to the club but she then later turns the tables on them.

TRUE LOVE NEVER DIES! IT ONLY TRANSITIONS FROM ONE PLANE TO THE NEXT!
SoulMates-101
Old 08-16-2014, 12:41 PM
Loyal Fan

So it's being talked about that in episode 7 Jax will find out what G did. I think this would be great rather than have it dragged out until the eleventh hour like I imagined it would be. If he does in fact find out the truth that early on, or maybe even suspects her; I'm guessing he'll do his own investigation before confronting her and dealing with her accordingly. We shall see.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I see what you're saying about that old man. I was more angry about W not feeling guilt for abandoning Tara and her plan to get out especially because Tara was murdered. How can Tara's death not light a fire under her bum to finish what Tara started?! It is because she is a beyond weak, useless character that should have died in the hospital when she shot herself up in season 1.
Sorry. I thought when you said "W" you were referring to Wayne. I totally didn’t realize you were talking about Wendy! LOL

As for Wendy, I agree with everything you said about her and then some. I have never liked her from the start and if I’m being honest, never really understood why Tara was so behind Wendy being appointed guardian of the boys if anything happened to her. Although I know there just weren’t many options available to Tara to choose from, and in spite of her being weak, Wendy was still a better choice than Gemma. I liked the idea of Margaret being the boys’ guardian until she ALSO abandoned Tara in her time of need. But even so, Margaret is still a better choice than Wendy or Gemma.

In Wendy’s defense, though, I can understand why she would be afraid to cross Jax now by going for guardianship of the boys and eventually getting them out of Charming as she herself had urged Tara to do – not that Tara needed any encouragement. For starters, with her just having gotten out of rehab – again – she wouldn’t be able to get guardianship now I’m fairly sure. And I’m also sure Wendy still recalls how Jax viciously shot her up with drugs – ruining her recovery - after she’d turned her life around and threatened to go after custody. And now that Jax has crossed over to the dark side, she’s bound to believe he wouldn’t think twice about killing her if she tried to get the boys out of Charming without his blessing.

The thing is I think it’s Sutter’s plan to have Jax voluntarily turn over custody /guardianship of the boys to Wendy by series end because it’s what Tara had wanted and that would be the way he’ll honor her life. The same way killing her murderer will be the way he avenges her death. And because I think that’s Sutter’s plan, I also believe Jax will not be alive when the series comes to an end. He’ll have lost his reasons to live – no sons, no wife, no best friend, no mother, and most likely, no club.

~*~

Quote:
I disliked Unser the moment he abandoned Tara and her plan and I hope he pays for it. There are 4 people I could give a rats ass about and they are: Unser, Juice, Wendy and on the top of the list is Gemma.
Same here – about when I really started disliking Unser, and about the characters I really could care less about.

Quote:
Oh by the way, yesterday I was watching a Comic Con interview with Drea and Dayton. Drea said she's not technically a series regular. FX just wanted to lock her down so she couldn't take any other roles during filming so they could call her up when they needed her throughout the season. She said she'll still be coming and going like she has in past seasons. The less screen time she gets, the better, IMO.
That’s surprising as I’d thought I’d read she WAS going to be a series regular. Hm, does that mean her name won’t be going in the opening credits to fill the void left by Maggie Siff’s name being removed?

One thing I was comforted by when watching the “Revenge” trailer. At least when Wendy was bottle feeding Thomas she didn’t look happy. I prefer to think she was thinking about how tragic it was that Tara was taken from her boys. And maybe even feeling guilty for letting Tara down after all Tara had done to support her and the grief Tara got from Jax for doing so. Tara’s support of Wendy is one of the major reasons in my opinion that everything started going downhill between her and Jax. That and his inability to choose her and the boys over the club.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Lol it's okay, I agree about wanting Margaret to be the one to take the boys as I feel confident that she would keep Tara's memory alive for them. Again I think Jax will die but make sure his sons are taken care of before he does and unfortunately I can see him eventually handing them over to W and giving her his journal to give to Abel when he reaches a certain age. I can't even describe how badly I want G taken down though.
Old 08-16-2014, 01:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
So it's being talked about that in episode 7 Jax will find out what G did. I think this would be great rather than have it dragged out until the eleventh hour like I imagined it would be. If he does in fact find out the truth that early on, or maybe even suspects her; I'm guessing he'll do his own investigation before confronting her and dealing with her accordingly. We shall see.
Okay this gives me hope that Tara HAD given a copy of J.T.’s letters to Margaret to give to Jax if anything happened to her. After the first set of photocopies had been stolen from her desk, Tara would still have had time to make at least one more set before she told Gemma where the originals could be found. Tara had known when she told Gemma where they were, the old lady would cross her and give them to Jax – instead of Clay as Gemma’d pretended she was going to do with the letters - as a way of keeping Jax pulled into the club when it’d become clear to her Jax intended to take Tara and their boys away from Charming. Tara had also suspected Gemma would remove the letters implicating her in J.T.’s death from the batch before she gave them to Jax. Episode 7 sounds about right for Margaret to suddenly make a reappearance and give the letters to Jax. I suppose it’s also possible Tara might have put copies with her Will. And since I believe her Will had been drawn up by Lowen, it’s possible that character might make a reappearance in Season 7 as well. Episode 7 also sounds about right for when Tara’s Will might be read.

Regardless, I am hoping he finds out sooner rather than later as well. I can see Jax playing with Gemma’s head, manipulating her the way Gemma always manipulated him and everyone else around her. Like a cat playing with a mouse before finally killing it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread