Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2011, 10:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I'm super stoked at the creative genius that resides in our little community! More fic!!! Excellent Mav!

Off to read and watch that vid
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 05-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Great story Mav! I loved it!
Old 05-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Aww Mav! so much love for your fic

Things i noticed about that vid:
1. When the woman who is filming comes into the trailer where Charlie is eating.. did you notice the smile and the way he greets her? SO JAX right there! Almost a "hiya Darlin' "
2. Theo Rossi is CUTE!
3. The vid opens with my crazy ass Tigger
4. How neat and awesome is Ryan Hurts hair? Its like Opie got a makeover.
5. Clay doing a happy jig That will be me when SoA premiers!
6. The ending with Hotness Hunnam I love Charlie. We are one

Naz
Old 05-20-2011, 11:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Naz, I was totally waiting for the 'darlin

Quote:
Theo Rossi is CUTE!
This is what I've been saying.

Mave, first thing in the morning on a weekday is the only time I'll go to the hairdresser, I go straight from work. Weekends and/or midday are just no go for me. I've been in the chair for 6hrs once, the first hour because my stylist wasn't there and the owner felt a more appropriate use of her time was calling and yelling into the girl's voicemail than starting my hair.

yay, Eve. Can't wait for the update. My guy is out of town for a family thing (which I quickly begged off of because his mother makes Gemma seem warm and cuddly (his words) and I can't spend more than a few hours with her). So I'm trying to get as much writing done as I can before he gets back and distracts me.
Old 05-21-2011, 12:18 AM
Absolute Fan

I always spend hours in the hairdresser But then again, when i go its usually to get loads done because i've been so negligent in general

I've actually just finished a one-shot. Its after the sonogram, before the waking up in bed beginning of NS. Its in the refinement stage. I'll post soon

BRINGING SOME HEAT:

Naz
Old 05-21-2011, 01:27 AM
Extreme Fan

Naz, I will never get over his smile in that scene, he was just borderline giddy. Add to it how quickly he started pulling off her clothes, she loses that jacket so fast it barely even registers.

Mav, that fic was awesome. It really needs to be a deleted scene on the dvds. I'm still very annoyed that Gemma, knowing the **** her son is and seeing the way they were heading did not speak up sooner. And Tara going off on Jax, always a win.

ETA: Is it just me or is Tara's tattoo freaking huge. Gemma, Wendy, and I think Lyla has one (anyone know, I barely pay attention to her) have these small tatts in visible places. Maybe it's just me, but doesn't Tara's seem larger than Gemma and Wendy. I think I'm going to go find pictures of Gemma and Wendy's to post or else this is going to bug me.

Last edited by luckynori; 05-21-2011 at 01:44 AM
Old 05-21-2011, 02:25 AM
Absolute Fan

if i could get a frame by frame of that bathroom scene, i would be in hog heaven. Just the look on his face, her determination on hers.. everything is just..

Lucky, i dont know if Lyla has one? She became Opie's Old Lady last season, so im assuming that by the time we reach S4 we might see her with one. But i dont think she has a crow.. at least not yet. Perhaps other tats?

We seriously need to see more of Tara's tattoo! There is a shocking lack of it on the show!

Naz
Old 05-21-2011, 02:42 AM
Extreme Fan

It seriously looks like they scaled it down some. And the next time we see her tatt, can Jax be the one lifting her top. We've seen it all of twice and both times it's with Gemma.

I think Lyla has a tattoo, but I really can't be sure. I've been looking for pictures to compare the crows, but I've found none at all of Lyla, none of Wendy, and the ones of Gemma aren't really clear images of her tattoo.

But while looking I did come across this. I love these four, the casting for this show is just spot on. This is just too perfect.

Old 05-21-2011, 03:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It seriously looks like they scaled it down some. And the next time we see her tatt, can Jax be the one lifting her top. We've seen it all of twice and both times it's with Gemma.
totally !!!!!!!

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 05-21-2011, 04:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Tara's tat is HUGE. I know Gemma has hers on her forearm as does Wendy (I think).

Would this be Lyla's crow? It looks like it has wings, so I guess it's her crow? What do you all think?

ETA - Yikes!! Sorry for the huge pic, where I got this picture from all their caps are really big. Didn't think it would be so big.

Last edited by phoenix_2011; 05-21-2011 at 04:08 AM Reason: stupid picture
Old 05-21-2011, 04:59 AM
Extreme Fan

I can't really make it out, but it has wings so it could be a crow. Wendy's is on her forearm, still can't find a good picture. Gemma's is on her chest, it's the one that morphs in the opening credits.

I imagine Jax picked the size of Tara's. He probably told the tattoo artist he wanted other men to see that thing from space.
Old 05-21-2011, 05:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Yep, looks like Lyla has the crow. It looks like Gemma's, especially with the red heart in the centre

Also, I found this great character profile on Tara and it talks about the crow tattoo too Tara Knowles - Gotham: Year One Wiki
Old 05-21-2011, 05:41 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
I can't really make it out, but it has wings so it could be a crow. Wendy's is on her forearm, still can't find a good picture. Gemma's is on her chest, it's the one that morphs in the opening credits.

I imagine Jax picked the size of Tara's. He probably told the tattoo artist he wanted other men to see that thing from space.
"Huge dude. We want the huge one"

Can anyone clip Tara's tattoo? *Shout-out* MAVVVV! Think you can clip Tara's tattoo? I keep wanting to pause the gif above

Im not sure if that is a crow... And that comes from me, who just about touched my nose to my screen! the timing seems wrong. Lyla wasnt with any other guy - the we know of - so would she randomly get a crow? I have no clue.

We need tattoo CAPS

ETA: Thanks Phoenix! Looks like Lyla might be branded after all

Naz
Old 05-21-2011, 06:01 AM
Master Fan

Here is a cap of Tara's crow-tattoo

I though Gemma's is on her chest

Old 05-21-2011, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Sorry for the DP but I found this on the link Phoenix posted:
Quote:
It wasn't long after that Abel was finally released from the hospital, and soon after Tara was spending every night at Jax's house, including the nights when Jax was off on club business and Tara was the one at home taking care of Abel. Knowing just how dangerous and uncertain his life could be, Jax made Tara Abel's legal guardian in case anything ever happened to him.
This didn't happen, or did it ??

Closed Thread   Post New Thread