I am a total wreck right now.
Old 12-10-2013, 09:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

My heart is broken.

Icon by Niam
VDStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Elite Fan

That was the worst. I balled my eyes out. That final scene with jt broke me. Worst show ever.

Nothing Else Matters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm can't believe what just happened I'm done with the show right now. There were very nice real moments with Jax and Tara but I just can't watch next season.
NaleyChick101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I haven't watched and I won't watch the show ever again.
I am staying away from tumblr. My heart is broken.

I will never support or watch anything associated with Kurt Sutter ever again.

Thank god Maggie is free from his bullish** and can look forward to a beautiful family and a strong career. I will be following this girl, the rest not so much.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Spoiler tags cause in case
Spoiler:

Last edited by anni94; 12-10-2013 at 10:18 PM
anni94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:09 PM
New Fan

I'm heartbroken. I literally cried. We got a somewhat good end with the two and then for that to happen? I'm completely devestated. I know, all season 7 Gemm is gonna just skate on buy- Jax won't find out till the very end. So wrong. And Juice!? Why is he still alive! Jax broke my heart.... I just have such an empty feeling.
JaxnTara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

I SO hate Sutter right now.

I am beyond broken-hearted.

And at this moment, I feel so done with the show.

Because I can't bear that Juice is protecting Gemma and that b*tch is going to get away yet again.

I guess we now know which fans were intended to feel satisfied by this finale.

I hope all those Tara haters are happy now.

I sure am not.

The show is now ruined for me.

I feel so incredibly disappointed and pissed and depressed and can't stop crying...

ETA:

That whole last scene with Jax finding Tara keeps replaying in my mind …Charlie was so phenomenal. His reaction looked so real: the disbelief at what he was seeing then acceptance, the tears, the cradling of his love in his arms, the last kiss, his shaking hands as he lovingly touched her, the wounded cry … OMG

Last edited by dreamertwilighter; 12-12-2013 at 08:15 AM
dreamertwilighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:12 PM
Loyal Fan

-

Last edited by Kristin92781; 12-24-2013 at 05:19 AM
Kristin92781 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

I hate this show and I hate Kurt Sutter. I will for sure not watch next year. I wish I never started watching it at all.
Aries7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Loyal Fan

At least I won't have to wait a year in anticipation for the show to come back because I wont be watching it. I'm glad Maggie doesn't have to deal with stupid plots and inconstant writing ever again. She is free!!!!

Is anyone watching Anarchy Afterword??
Old 12-10-2013, 10:15 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate Gemma so much and Juice too! Jax finally came around, I wish we got to see their last sex scene... I don't want to watch an entire season of Jax not knowing about what Gemma did and Juice. This is the first time I am not looking forward to the next season, this season was by far my least favorite, top to bottom.
JTFan1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm officially done. I just took SOA off my DVR, and am tempted to hide my dvds in a deep dark place so I never have to revisit the misery Kurt Sutter has heaped upon me. It played out pretty much how I thought it might which means it was not only horrible, but also not shocking. SO no points for you, Kurt.

Jax and Tara... well he loved her. She loved him. It really did trump all. I knew the second he manned up, and they had a shot at a happy ending in the future that Tara was going to die. As angry as I have been with Jax this was simply too cruel. I actually don't know how they expect him to function next season. Opie nearly crippled him. Tara will kill him. That final scene with him cradling her dead body... I like cry even thinking about it. Charlie Hunnam was amazing. All I saw was a broken man with literally nothing left. And then I thought about those poor sweet children who don't even know their entire lives are changed, and their mother who loved them more than herself is dead. Where do they go? Thank God I won't be watching next season, because seeing Gemma with them while she's the one who killed Tara would kill me.

I will however wait until the very end, and then watch the scene where Jax murders Gemma, because IT IS COMING. She is a dead woman walking, and I hope Unser and Juice know they're going too. Gemma spouted off all season about Jax would kill people for this and that, well, he is going to be killing you for this. I guess Jax will find out about John and Tara at the same time, and finally get rid of that poisonous awful mother of his. Who knew she would literally take everything from him. My Gemma rage will probably never die, and unfortunately I can't imagine going back and watching clips again. Too painful.

So, in the end, Jax and Tara had a beautiful love story. She literally died for him and her children.

Also, I have so many nasty things in my mind for Kurt Sutter. He's said repeatedly we could get off the wagon if we didn't like his vision... I'm handing my card in. DONE.
Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

I haven't posted here before due to being mostly disenchanted with Jax for some seasons so I wasn't so much a shipper anymore, but I was definitely still a huge Tara fan and Jax fan to a lesser extent. I really just wanted somewhere to come to be with people who loved Tara as much as I did. I have never cried over a death on this show, not even Opie (even though it was heartbreaking) but Tara's death has taken the wind out of my sails. I had a mini breakdown. She deserved way better than what she got in the end. With Tara gone, so am I now. I was barely hanging in as it was. I have no other reason to continue to watch.
Sundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am totally devastated. I couldn't watch. I will be deleting from my DVR without watching.

KS can **** himself.

I will never watch this show again.