Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-28-2012, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

JaxღTara (Sons of Anarchy)#78: Tara: Hurry up. Jax: Yes ma'am.

Jackson "Jax" Teller Played by Charlie Hunnam
Jax Teller is the Vice President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's Redwood Original (SAMCRO) chapter based in Charming, California. Jax met Tara Knowles in high school and the two fell madly in love. Their relationship is described by Jax as being "Crazy ****. That I-gotta-be-with-you-every-minute-or-I’m-gonna-kill-myself type of crazy". At 19 Tara chose to leave Charming and Jax chose to stay and focus on the club. Jax married Wendy, but after limited periods of sobriety, he finally left her. Jax and Tara's paths cross again when Tara becomes the attending physician when his son, Abel, is born. Jax never forgot Tara and admits that he married Wendy because he was tired of the endless disconnect and that her face was the only face he saw when he was with other women. Before long, tentative flirting gave way to feelings that had never gone away.

Dr. Tara Knowles Played by Maggie Siff
Tara Knowles is a native of Charming, California and was Jax Teller's high school girlfriend. Their relationship was so intense, that during this era she got a crow tattoo on her lower back representing her connection to SAMCRO. Tara was the youngest woman to ever be branded with the crow. She was arrested in Jax's company at least three times and eventaually chose to leave town, trying to get away from small-town life and the influence of the club. Tara returns to Charming a decade later, but is no longer the trouble teen. She is now a respected surgeon and volunteers her help when Jax's son is born prematurely. Despite wanting to seperate herself from Jax and the club, their passion flames, their chemistry collides and destiny pushes them right back to where they started - with each other.
A Real FamilyKnowles-Teller
Throughout the seasons, Jax and Tara navigate the minefield of their relationship. They eventually move in together, calling Jax's house home. Tara becomes his Old Lady and mother to Abel. The consquences of living in Charming and being involved with the club throw many obstacles at them, but despite a thirteen month seperation, Tara gives birth to their son Thomas and the couple celebrate their engagement.
While the future holds danger for the Knowles-Teller family, Jax and Tara are stronger than ever and committed to raising their two boys in a happy and safe home.

The Quotes
The New York Times' series-premiere review of SoA remarked on the "chemistry" between Jax and Tara, and described the character as "beautiful, refined and book-smart."

"I think Jax is not running away, and he is committed to Tara, and he's not looking for something outside of the life" - Kurt Sutter

Entertainment Weekly described Tara as "in smoldering love with Jax..."

"I think that the whole thing that played out with Tara, in the first half of the season...that was him needing to distance himself from her, because he didn't want the responsibility of potentially hurting somebody else the way he felt he hurt Abel. That fear is why he pushed her away and ultimately why—whether consciously or unconsciously—he went to the deal breaker, which was somebody else. And got his wish. But when he finds out she's pregnant, [together with] the consequences that she goes through and the changes that happen with her [because of the pregnancy and kidnapping], ultimately those dire circumstances bring them back together. He feels like, 'I'm not going to let anything like what happened to Abel happen again,' which is why I think he's consciously making those darker, life-altering decisions that he makes in the finale — so that nothing like that happens again." - Kurt Sutter

Maggie Siff on "What do you like most about Tara?"
"The thing that she shares with the rest of the world is the thing I like – she’s fiercely loyal. She’s passionately in love with this man and her attraction to the people in this family – which is really the only family she knows – is very, very strong. She ends up going to great lengths for them even she knows it’s against her better judgment some of the time. She’s also really smart, so when push comes to shove, she manages to navigate complicated situations. When I get to engage her passion and intelligence at the same time is when Tara is at her best.

Re: their scene in 4x08
"The scene was masterfully acted by Charlie Hunnam and Maggie Siff, who knew that the most important aspect of that moment was the unspoken bond between the couple, and they skillfully underplayed but paid full respect to the couple’s vivid emotions." Maureen Ryan AOLTV

The FanVids
A Drop In The Ocean||In My Veins
It Is What It Is||You Changed The World
I Wish I Could Be||Bad Romance
Absolute||In Love With A Girl
Love The Way You Lie||Hold On Don't Be Scared
To the only man she knows loves her enough to protect her
Ring My Bells||I Will Love You
All I need||Everything Changes
Wake Up Call ||Kissing You
Everything||Colorblind
Run This Town

TheProposal

I love you, Tara. I’ve loved you since I was sixteen.
You stayed when anyone else would’ve bailed. You’ve given me a beautiful son, taken Abel on as your own…
I realized you being with me it’s not some kind of accident.
It sounds crazy, but I think you were put into my life to get me out. Fifteen years ago, and now.
I’m gonna finish up with SAMCRO, then we’re gonna take our boys and we’re gonna get the hell out of here.
Start fresh somewhere.
Be a real family.

Possible Future Titles

Two bad mofo's in love

The Shippers
01. mylu 02. Flame.of.love 03. Nightlife_Eyes 04. jules166
05. Evil Poptart 06. locketlove 07. Angelax 08. Denise
09. MsDelusional 10. prettytinydots 11. marmuzetka 12. Dingbat
13. Heddan 14. OliviaR 15. fall like stars 16. bklynbella
17. AudreytheQueen 18. Zoie8519. Nessa_V 20. blair4eva
21. AmandaB22. messy_redhead 23. memory91 24. skje
25. CaseyCappie 26. - Nina - 27. niam 28. ryanforever
29. Mavonne 30. AragornsQueen 31. luckynori 32. Jax527
Liliya 34. Laurababora 35. phoenix_2011 36. Eve Levine
37. Aurelia 38. VDStar 39. Vengeance_n_luv 40. ScarlettOHara
41. star77 42. Bella Cullen 43. candycane13 44. lizzy13132003
45. tvchick119146. Kitty230 47. <Marina> 48. Something More
49. NaleyChick101 50. B. Chambers 51. swadde 52. heavenly_vixen
53. Seek&Destroy 54. Bambi 55. madbunny911 56. jacey2
57. shortycm18 58. Lexipedia 59. MusicInMySoul 60. Megan2007
61. clementine08 62. anni94 63. quin611 64. Melanie95
65._Chryso_ 66.kfrancis08. 67. Lelly 68. sherrilynn
69. FrannyLuvsAll 70. jasam4life 71. elliegrace 72.Chambre
73. domiliefan 74. givelovesolong 75. izzycat2117 76. hiddleskittlesღ
77. soagirl 78. dareyou 79. biker-doctor 80. rafikis 81.Lostcandy
82. Destined for Tears 83. Blairfan 84. chimmychimmy 85. Jarr&Canna
86. shwa3 87. mica22_99 88. jessie84 89. WonderlandGabby 90. KRL2008
91. Jackal1973 92. Hanna20 93. street serenade 94.Elixie 95. cacholady
96. Songofjoy

--- If you would like to be added, just ask ---

Last edited by hiddleskittlesღ; 11-10-2012 at 02:50 PM
Old 10-28-2012, 09:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

thanx for the new thread

"I can't hack a hick."-Hardison Leverage

"If we can't protect the earth, you can be sure we'll avenge it." avengers
Old 10-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

I'm a little nervous I won't be able to watch SOA this week. Hurricane Sandy is heading right for us and all I can think is...please don't knock out our power so I can watch my shows! I think I need practice in what are disaster-preparedness priorities.

For anyone else on the East Coast, stay safe!!!
Old 10-28-2012, 10:57 PM
Absolute Fan

TFTNT!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz

Last edited by AragornsQueen; 10-29-2012 at 02:36 AM
Old 10-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

New thread!
The title made me laugh! Yes, hurry up

Apparently Katey was on The View but being in Australia we can't watch it online. Did anyone see it?

All my thoughts go out to those who are affected by the hurricane. Stay safe

ETA This is just too funny!

http://jaxismybitch.tumblr.com/

Last edited by phoenix_2011; 10-29-2012 at 02:00 AM
Old 10-29-2012, 02:37 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_2011 (View Post)
All my thoughts go out to those who are affected by the hurricane. Stay safe
Stay safe guys

I was AWOL this weekend. Anything i missed of interest? Can you guys BELIEVE its almost November? This year! Where has it gone?
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 10-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT I love the title! They certaintly both wanted to get up to that cabin and you know what as fast as they could
Old 10-29-2012, 07:10 AM
Loyal Fan

Yay a new thread

To all my East coast people it's gonna be crazy here so please stay safe I will probably miss SOA if the power goes out I hate when a big storms comes our way and it ruins my SOA time
Old 10-29-2012, 08:06 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
OT: Did any of you watch 3,2,1... Frankie go Boom? And did you like it? I found it soooo weird with Ron and Charlie's scenes, since I'm so used to seeing them together as Jax and Clay!
Hanna - I saw it and couldn't stop laughing out loud! I loved the scenes which were reminiscent of Jax (ie., when he was on the moped riding "bitch" with his dad or when he lost control of his temper and hit the dashboard but stopped yelling "ouch") but had totally different reactions. And RON PEARLMAN - OMG!!!
Old 10-29-2012, 08:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi, there, J/T lovers! I'm one of your east coast people, NaleyChick. I know we've had warnings about this storm last week but I'm not completely prepared for it. I wanted to post now before the power goes out because I keep hearing it's only going to get worse. I'll pray we'll all be okay.

I watched episode 6 and 7 yesterday and all I can say is - somebody has to save the Teller babies!! Omg! I am so worried. Abel wasn't moving! And what was that dripping at the end - gas? Exactly how much weed did Gemma smoke this time?? And if she knows she's got the kids, why would she drive under the influence? Tara is going to go freaking berzerk. Can't she and Jax have some romantic alone time without something crazy like this happening to ruin it? They'll probably never leave the kids again for much needed down time. Dang! Gemma is a freaking crisis magnet!

Jax is hardcore. What does it take to bash someone's brains in like that? A lot of rage. He scared me. I still love him but he scared me.

So what does it mean that one of the shooters from the van was black - probably both of them? I thought Chibs and Jax were in real danger there. Did Clay set that up as well? He is truly a crafty minion. But if he didn't set it up, then who were those guys if they weren't sent by Pope? And how the heck does Clay think he can just take over the Reaper's gavel? If something happens to Jax, Bobby is the VP. If something happens to Bobby too, then I think there has to be a vote for leadership and with his arthritis who would vote for Clay?

I don't think Tara should mess around with Otto. She should have told Jax the truth. I don't like when she keeps major secrets from him. First, the letters, now this. Didn't Otto warn her about doing something terrible if she came back to him with this RICO business?

I like Nero so much!

It's so cute when the club plays with Abel and Tommy. I especially liked when Phil was chasing Abel. Adorable! I actually feel protective of Filthy Phil. I don't want anything to ever happen to him.

The nomads suck.

Please, 'Juicy,' grow a pair. I've been very disappointed with Juice since last season. Also, he should grow back the facial hair he had when he first came out of prison. It made him look less like a wide-eyed kid.

Guest spot for Joel McHale! Yay!

Jax looked as hot as ever. What's new?

Last edited by Mavonne; 10-29-2012 at 08:13 AM
Old 10-29-2012, 08:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavonne (View Post)
Hi, there! I'm one of your east coast people, NaleyChick. I know we've had warnings about this storm last week but I'm not completely prepared for it. I wanted to post now before the power goes out because I keep hearing it's only going to get worse. I'll pray we'll all be okay.

I watched episode 6 and 7 yesterday and all I can say is - somebody has to save the Teller babies!! Omg! I am so worried. Abel wasn't moving! And what was that dripping at the end - gas? Exactly how much weed did Gemma smoke this time?? And if she knows she's got the kids, why would she drive under the influence? Tara is going to go freaking berzerk. Can't she and Jax have some romantic alone time without something crazy like this happening to ruin it? They'll probably never leave the kids again for much needed down time. Dang! Gemma is a freaking crisis magnet!

Jax is hardcore. What does it take to bash someone's brains in like that? A lot of rage. He scared me. I still love him but he scared me.

So what does it mean that one of the shooters from the van was black - probably both of them? I thought Chibs and Jax were in real danger there. Did Clay set that up as well? He is truly a crafty minion. But if he didn't set it up, then who were those guys if they weren't sent by Pope? And how the heck does Clay think he can just take over the Reaper's gavel? If something happens to Jax, Bobby is the VP. If something happens to Bobby too, then I think there has to be a vote for leadership and with his arthritis who would vote for Clay?

I don't think Tara should mess around with Otto. She should have told Jax the truth. I don't like when she keeps major secrets from him. First, the letters, now this. Didn't Otto warn her about doing something terrible if she came back to him with this RICO business?

I like Nero so much!

It's so cute when the club plays with Abel and Tommy. I especially liked when Phil was chasing Abel. Adorable! I actually feel protective of Filthy Phil. I don't want anything to ever happen to him.

The nomads suck.

Please, 'Juicy,' grow a pair. I've been very disappointed with Juice since last season. Also, he should grow back the facial hair he had when he first came out of prison. It made him look less like a wide-eyed kid.

Guest spot for Joel McHale! Yay!

Jax looked as hot as ever. What's new?
I hear you, the weather/news people have been preparing us since they found out, but like you I'm not ready Just stay safe and make sure you have all that you need to make it through it :hugs:
Old 10-29-2012, 09:43 AM
Extreme Fan

Well, I'll have roughly two gallons of water, a flashlight, a little peanut butter, some potato chips, and my cell phone if there's a blackout. The other food, while cooked, kinda needs to be heated. I have a gas stove but it has an electric starter. Ha! A charged cordless should be good for a while, right? When this is over, I'll get my "survival supplies" in order so I won't be in this position next time. Some of us only learn the hard way. Everyone, be safe.

Okay, I went back and read some of the last thread and my feelings about Tara in the last episode are a combo of the following quotes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettOHara (View Post)
She's lying to him because if she told him he truth, he'd go ape sh** and kill Otto or hurt him in some way and that would just lead to more RICO or other charges., or forbid her to go back again and she seems determined to handle this situation her way. She's protecting him and the club. … This isn't about her not being truthful or pure or good because reallly, Tara was never really those things. She's always had a darker underbelly that was tamed by her intelligence and her life outside of Charming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloYou (View Post)
she's putting herself in harms way and negating Jax's ability to protect her since he doesn't know she's in danger like with Clay trying to kill her and now with Otto who said he would do horrible things if she came back.
I really don’t like her lying to him but I can see what her rationale might be. It’s being done out of love but it could possibly lead to greater catastrophe than the issues being lied about. Kinda has me biting my nails figuratively. But Tara’s still my girl. I’ll just wait and see how this all pans out.

@@@

About Otto – (Kudos to Kurt playing the part, by the way. He is scary!) Um, why is Otto so mad at the club? Am I blocking out revelations from last season? Okay, so Bobby slept with Luanne. Isn’t there a prison clause concerning old ladies? It’s not like Otto was ever getting out so if Luanne for whatever reason chose to be with another club member, what’s the problem? Why would Otto believe Bobby killed Luanne? What’s the motive? I just don’t understand him turning on the club so completely and cooperating with the Feds after living his entire life for the club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anni94 (View Post)
Finally watched the show and I really don't think Tara will go there with Otto. It seemed more like he was playing with her.
^This. Personally, I don’t think Otto really thought Tara would do “that” or even that it’s something he actually wanted. I think he wanted to make the point after she refused to do it that helping the club was like him losing his dignity or something and he wasn’t going to do it.

Carla was as crazy as she ever wanted to be, wasn’t she?! Shees! I’m glad Nero decided to hold on to his and Gemma’s dignity (Gemma’s what? ) by refusing to "perform" for Crazy With A Gun. I love that man! Y’all can put me on the Nero bandwagon where I’ll play the tuba and the cello!

I feel so bad for Roosevelt. I didn’t think Rita was going to die. It was bad enough the baby was lost. Clay seems to be behind half the tragedies on this show. And the old coot won’t cooperate and die; and it seems like Jax isn’t going to kill him anytime soon. Kudos to Ron Perlman for playing evil and conniving so well but I want someone to twist his head off – Clay’s, that is.

Tig is Jax’s boy. It’s official.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)

A little unrelated so hiding:
Spoiler:
Sweet image of Kim with the kids, Naz!

Last edited by Mavonne; 10-29-2012 at 11:01 AM Reason: grammatical errors!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:38 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Mavonne;66121426] About Otto – (Kudos to Kurt playing the part, by the way. He is scary!) Um, why is Otto so mad at the club? Am I blocking out revelations from last season? Okay, so Bobby slept with Luanne. Isn’t there a prison clause concerning old ladies? It’s not like Otto was ever getting out so if Luanne for whatever reason chose to be with another club member, what’s the problem? Why would Otto believe Bobby killed Luanne? What’s the motive? I just don’t understand him turning on the club so completely and cooperating with the Feds after living his entire life for the club.

Mavonne - IMO Otto was suddenly hit with all that he'd done for the club - i.e., I think his original stretch was 2 years and all the successive killing he did for the club has now landed him on Death Row. and his depression over the fact that the love of his life, Luanne is dead, and the club's seeming inability to grant his request to finish off Luanne's killer just caught up to him and manifested itself in a righteous anger to to club. He sees Bobbie as the vehicle to bring down the club with the added personal revenge of screwing over the man who was sleeping with his wife.

Just IMO
Old 10-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Extreme Fan

OT, so I'll hide it!
Cacholady:

Spoiler:
Old 10-29-2012, 10:59 AM
New Fan

[QUOTE=Mavonne;66121426] About Otto – (Kudos to Kurt playing the part, by the way. He is scary!) Um, why is Otto so mad at the club? Am I blocking out revelations from last season? Okay, so Bobby slept with Luanne. Isn’t there a prison clause concerning old ladies? It’s not like Otto was ever getting out so if Luanne for whatever reason chose to be with another club member, what’s the problem? Why would Otto believe Bobby killed Luanne? What’s the motive? I just don’t understand him turning on the club so completely and cooperating with the Feds after living his entire life for the club.

Mavonne - IMO Otto was suddenly hit with all that he'd done for the club - i.e., I think his original stretch was 2 years and all the successive killing he did for the club has now landed him on Death Row. and his depression over the fact that the love of his life, Luanne is dead, and the club's seeming inability to grant his request to finish off Luanne's killer just caught up to him and manifested itself in a righteous anger to to club. He sees Bobbie as the vehicle to bring down the club with the added personal revenge of screwing over the man who was sleeping with his wife.

Just IMO
Closed Thread   Post New Thread