Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 10:30 PM
Extreme Fan

JaxღTara (Sons of Anarchy) #65: Can't Get Use to Losing You

Jackson "Jax" Teller Played by Charlie Hunnam
Jax Teller is the Vice President of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club's Redwood Original (SAMCRO) chapter based in Charming, California. Jax met Tara Knowles in high school and the two fell madly in love. Their relationship is described by Jax as being "Crazy ****. That I-gotta-be-with-you-every-minute-or-I’m-gonna-kill-myself type of crazy". At 19 Tara chose to leave Charming and Jax chose to stay and focus on the club. Jax married Wendy, but after limited periods of sobriety, he finally left her. Jax and Tara's paths cross again when Tara becomes the attending physician when his son, Abel, is born. Jax never forgot Tara and admits that he married Wendy because he was tired of the endless disconnect and that her face was the only face he saw when he was with other women. Before long, tentative flirting gave way to feelings that had never gone away.

Dr. Tara Knowles Played by Maggie Siff
Tara Knowles is a native of Charming, California and was Jax Teller's high school girlfriend. Their relationship was so intense, that during this era she got a crow tattoo on her lower back representing her connection to SAMCRO. Tara was the youngest woman to ever be branded with the crow. She was arrested in Jax's company at least three times and eventaually chose to leave town, trying to get away from small-town life and the influence of the club. Tara returns to Charming a decade later, but is no longer the trouble teen. She is now a respected surgeon and volunteers her help when Jax's son is born prematurely. Despite wanting to seperate herself from Jax and the club, their passion flames, their chemistry collides and destiny pushes them right back to where they started - with each other.
A Real FamilyKnowles-Teller
Throughout the seasons, Jax and Tara navigate the minefield of their relationship. They eventually move in together, calling Jax's house home. Tara becomes his Old Lady and mother to Abel. The consquences of living in Charming and being involved with the club throw many obstacles at them, but despite a thirteen month seperation, Tara gives birth to their son Thomas and the couple celebrate their engagement.
While the future holds danger for the Knowles-Teller family, Jax and Tara are stronger than ever and committed to raising their two boys in a happy and safe home.

The Quotes
The New York Times' series-premiere review of SoA remarked on the "chemistry" between Jax and Tara, and described the character as "beautiful, refined and book-smart."

"I think Jax is not running away, and he is committed to Tara, and he's not looking for something outside of the life" - Kurt Sutter

Entertainment Weekly described Tara as "in smoldering love with Jax..."

"I think that the whole thing that played out with Tara, in the first half of the season...that was him needing to distance himself from her, because he didn't want the responsibility of potentially hurting somebody else the way he felt he hurt Abel. That fear is why he pushed her away and ultimately why—whether consciously or unconsciously—he went to the deal breaker, which was somebody else. And got his wish. But when he finds out she's pregnant, [together with] the consequences that she goes through and the changes that happen with her [because of the pregnancy and kidnapping], ultimately those dire circumstances bring them back together. He feels like, 'I'm not going to let anything like what happened to Abel happen again,' which is why I think he's consciously making those darker, life-altering decisions that he makes in the finale — so that nothing like that happens again." - Kurt Sutter

Maggie Siff on "What do you like most about Tara?"
"The thing that she shares with the rest of the world is the thing I like – she’s fiercely loyal. She’s passionately in love with this man and her attraction to the people in this family – which is really the only family she knows – is very, very strong. She ends up going to great lengths for them even she knows it’s against her better judgment some of the time. She’s also really smart, so when push comes to shove, she manages to navigate complicated situations. When I get to engage her passion and intelligence at the same time is when Tara is at her best.

Re: their scene in 4x08
"The scene was masterfully acted by Charlie Hunnam and Maggie Siff, who knew that the most important aspect of that moment was the unspoken bond between the couple, and they skillfully underplayed but paid full respect to the couple’s vivid emotions." Maureen Ryan AOLTV

The FanVids
A Drop In The Ocean||In My Veins
It Is What It Is||You Changed The World
I Wish I Could Be||Bad Romance
Absolute||In Love With A Girl
Love The Way You Lie||Hold On Don't Be Scared
To the only man she knows loves her enough to protect her
Ring My Bells||I Will Love You
All I need||Everything Changes
Wake Up Call ||Kissing You
Everything||Colorblind
Run This Town

TheProposal

I love you, Tara. I’ve loved you since I was sixteen.
You stayed when anyone else would’ve bailed. You’ve given me a beautiful son, taken Abel on as your own…
I realized you being with me it’s not some kind of accident.
It sounds crazy, but I think you were put into my life to get me out. Fifteen years ago, and now.
I’m gonna finish up with SAMCRO, then we’re gonna take our boys and we’re gonna get the hell out of here.
Start fresh somewhere.
Be a real family.

Possible Future Titles
"Are we crazy? " - "Can I answer that later?"
"I love you" - "I love you too"
Two bad mofo's in love
“We don’t know who we are until we are connected to someone else."

The Shippers
01. mylu 02. Flame.of.love 03. Nightlife_Eyes 04. jules166
05. Evil Poptart 06. locketlove 07. Angelax 08. Denise
09. MsDelusional 10. prettytinydots 11. marmuzetka 12. Dingbat
13. Heddan 14. OliviaR 15. fall like stars 16. bklynbella
17. AudreytheQueen 18. Zoie8519. Nessa_V 20. blair4eva
21. AmandaB22. messy_redhead 23. memory91 24. skje
25. CaseyCappie 26. - Nina - 27. niam 28. ryanforever
29. Mavonne 30. AragornsQueen 31. luckynori 32. Jax527
Liliya 34. Laurababora 35. phoenix_2011 36. Eve Levine
37. Aurelia 38. VDStar 39. Vengeance_n_luv 40. ScarlettOHara
41. star77 42. Bella Cullen 43. candycane13 44. lizzy13132003
45. tvchick119146. Kitty230 47. <Marina> 48. Something More
49. NaleyChick101 50. B. Chambers 51. swadde 52. heavenly_vixen
53. Seek&Destroy 54. Bambi 55. madbunny911 56. jacey2
57. shortycm18 58. Lexipedia 59. MusicInMySoul 60. Megan2007
61. clementine08 62. anni94 63. quin611 64. Melanie95
65._Chryso_ 66.kfrancis08. 67. Lelly 68. sherrilynn
69. FrannyLuvsAll 70. jasam4life 71. elliegrace 72.Chambre
73. domiliefan

--- If you would like to be added, just ask ---
Old 01-12-2012, 05:32 AM
Extreme Fan

I really do love the way they sleep

petite graphics
Old 01-12-2012, 07:52 AM
Elite Fan

Old 01-12-2012, 08:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

Agreed! They're so cute!

Icon by Niam
Old 01-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

TFTNT

Lovely pic Lucky.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Going by that graphic, there should be a cuddling season every season. Those are from all 4 seasons.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:49 PM
Loyal Fan

New thread

I really do think they should make a spin off of them just cuddling in bed. The ratings would go through the roof.

Sons of Anarchy will be at The Paley Centre on the 7th of March. Unfortunately I can't attend as I'm in another country but if you live close by
Sons of Anarchy | The Paley Center for Media

I've got some cleaning to do but I'll be back on later today.
Mwa!

Sons of Anarchy
Old 01-12-2012, 08:25 PM
Dedicated Fan

*sigh* They are so perfect.

The way they were looking at each other throughout that entire ceremony, I just... -- my heart = swelled. And stopped. And then swelled again. So beautiful.

They really do belong together. Forever.
Old 01-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Hello lovelies!

Just dropping by to say I hope you all had a fabulous New Year! Mine has been crazy in the best way possible so far. I love seeing Kurt & Co.'s tweets about getting prepped and ready for season five - before we know it, the new season will be here!

caroline forbes
Old 01-13-2012, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Going by that graphic, there should be a cuddling season every season. Those are from all 4 seasons.
I can seriously get behind that. I hope Sutter knows that now that he's given it to us, he can't take it back.

Still think it's cute that Tara's badass biker not only journals, but he likes to cuddle with her, too.

Last edited by luckynori; 01-13-2012 at 01:44 PM
Old 01-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

They were very adorable during Opie's wedding. It was like a practice run for when finally they get married. And darn it I want to see it on screen! They have always cuddled and they always cuddle the same way with Jax on the right and Tara on the left. That is funny because to get that consistency can be difficult but it's those little things that make them such a "real" couple.

Jacey
Old 01-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I hope Sutter knows that now that he's given it to us, he can't take it back.
Wise words He's created this amazing relationship with 2 amazing people which needs to be explored more. There can never be enough kisses or cuddles!

Mariah as well as Naz and Ally, I haven't heard from you girls in ages.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Dedicated Fan

Maggie to guest on "A Gifted Man"? I've never watched the show, but sweet.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:12 PM
Loyal Fan

YAY a new thread Love the title!

I found this "new" episode still from Booster: Episodic Stills - S04E02 006 - CHARLIEHUNNAM.ORG » Charlie Hunnam Fan »
Old 01-13-2012, 09:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by givelovesolong (View Post)
Maggie to guest on "A Gifted Man"? I've never watched the show, but sweet.
I haven't heard of the show but good for her! The more on screen time she gets, the better.

that still. Why are we getting all these pictures now and not before better late than never I suppose.