Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-16-2011, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix_2011 (View Post)
I think it's Opie.

ETA - Evie I adore your icon. Best movie ever!
Oh I think you're right. I was looking more at the white at the bottom so that's why I thought Tara which had me confused. But I looked more at the figure and yea I think you're right.

why am I giffing the ending Opie scenes.

mia toretto brian o'conner
lex luthor lana lang | jordan ♥ t.c.
clary fray ♥ jace herondale | jax ♥ tara
haylie | icon | LJ | tumblr
Old 11-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks Phoenix! Yeah, it's my favorite. I get something different from it every time I watch it.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:13 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoie85 (View Post)
I didn't that at all. I think Gemma is trying to isolate the existence of Wendy from Jax, and will tell Tara to be quiet because she has other plans for Ms.Case that don't involved her breathing this good air for much longer. Not to mention Junkie ***** as Gemma likes to call her openly challenged/threatened the Queen which you don't do.

Gemma wants Wendy gone, and I'm sure she knows that Tara has messed up her hand and psyche to the point that Oregon is out the question. Gemma can manipulate Tara with this, and play upon her fears, anger, and insecurities to ensure that Tara falls in line with her plans.

Gemma will be "Tara you've been put on psychiatric evaluation." "That can come out in custody battle, and you'll lose." Fill her head up with that, and get Tara on board with her.

She's lighting a match to start a fire...

I think this where all those interviews and spoilers come together.

Whatever happens to Ms. Case will be a Gemma and Tara production.
I don't see Tara letting Gemma manipulate her or dictate her choices. Tara has the trump card with the letters and the knowledge of Gemma's involvement in JT's death. Last episode when she has her freak out on Jax and was yelling at him to leave she was sarcastically mocking the thought of their "happy family" with her, Jax, and Gemma together in wonderful Charming. Now that Gemma knows they plan to start a new life elsewhere you know she'll try to manipulate them somehow into staying although i think it will be Piney's death and Opie that convince Jax to stay not Gemma.

Personally i'd just like to see Jax and Tara take off to Oregon like Jax layed out to her this episode, they have enough money to start over. Never happen obviously but still.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:14 AM
New Fan

Your welcome Phoenix, the situation is sad.

I think it is Ope and it looks like Jax is the one holding the gun.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:14 AM
Addicted Fan

The promo for next week is reallllllllllll intense. And Ryan's hair is down with no hat. I love it like that

caroline forbes
Old 11-16-2011, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliegrace (View Post)
Your welcome Phoenix, the situation is sad.

I think it is Ope and it looks like Jax is the one holding the gun.
Yea I know Jax is holding the gun.
That I knew.
I blame being wide awake and it's 3:20 am. and I should catch some sleep since that dog will wake me up at 5am.

Old 11-16-2011, 01:21 AM
Loyal Fan

We know Opie is pissed, Jax finds him and gives him this look http://i41.tinypic.com/9k8kn8.png

Who knows what will come out from this scene

Quote:
Yeah, it's my favorite. I get something different from it every time I watch it.
Me too!
Old 11-16-2011, 01:26 AM
New Fan

I'm lucky only 12:24am my time. It looks like the cute that is burning is Piney's because it's denim. Ok what is up at the cabin? It looks like a body is wrapped in a blanket being dragged out the door while another person is standing over the body. The persons has club rings on.
Old 11-16-2011, 01:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I love the way this show challenges everything you think you want from it...
I was so romantic about Jax and Tara finally being together and look where that got everybody - it's actually worse! Clever..... what is a happy ending? Being with the person that you love but at the cost of your identity? I think not
It's such a good love story!!!

The scenes with Otto & Potter were incredible!!!! Otto is so tragic and proud. I'll believe he turns on the club when I see it - its plausible but I am not convinced.

Tigger is my favourite son so I loved seeing him man up. Funny thing is that him turning his patch in seemed to hurt Clay more than anything else recently.

Gemma is lying to Wendy, even one eyed Otto can see that......!

Loved Drea - and she needed to come back to make this situation credible. Mothers rarely just lay down and give up their kids.

After seeing the promo I have resigned to the fact that I will not be without stress until the end of this season....in fact I can see us being in a state of limbo for 10 months until next season. My husband, who has only started watching with me this season commented that he finds the show equally entertaining and stressful!!!

NEED NEEED NEED next weeks show to start with Tara waking up, Jax next to her in the hospital bed

Last edited by Lover10; 11-16-2011 at 03:34 AM
Old 11-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloYou (View Post)
I don't see Tara letting Gemma manipulate her or dictate her choices. Tara has the trump card with the letters and the knowledge of Gemma's involvement in JT's death. Last episode when she has her freak out on Jax and was yelling at him to leave she was sarcastically mocking the thought of their "happy family" with her, Jax, and Gemma together in wonderful Charming. Now that Gemma knows they plan to start a new life elsewhere you know she'll try to manipulate them somehow into staying although i think it will be Piney's death and Opie that convince Jax to stay not Gemma.

Personally i'd just like to see Jax and Tara take off to Oregon like Jax layed out to her this episode, they have enough money to start over. Never happen obviously but still.
I think Tara is in perfect position to be manipulated. She has lost her career which was of great significance to her.

They don't put people under psychiatric care without good cause.

Tara is not her usual self. She is depressed, and going through the motions.

I see her becoming a completely different character based on MS and KS interview.

It's unfortunate that Wendy is the vessel that is being used to change the character of Tara when they've presented her as being stable and sober.

Quote:
Mothers rarely just lay down and give up their kids.
This post is completely negated by the probably hundreds of thousands of children and teenagers in foster care or under the care of relatives and family friends. Not to mention those who aged out of the foster care system.
Old 11-16-2011, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think Tara is in perfect position to be manipulated. She has lost her career which was of great significance to her.

They don't put people under psychiatric care without good cause.

Tara is not her usual self. She is depressed, and going through the motions.

I see her becoming a completely different character based on MS and KS interview.

It's unfortunate that Wendy is the vessel that is being used to change the character of Tara when they've presented her as being stable and sober.
Exactly.
I mean I even thought she's going to use all of this manipulate her a little bit but I'm hoping not. I mean we'll see but I agree with everything you said here Zoie.
And like MS said in that Tvline interview something had to happen to make Gemma GEmma, and something had to happen to make Tara Tara, meaning to me we're going to see a harden kickass badass Tara now.
She can only take so much until she breaks and Wendy was what made her break sadly.

Phoenix as of right now I still don't have a deleted scene and I'll edit this if I get it but wanted to see if you have one if you see this now.

Old 11-16-2011, 05:58 AM
Master Fan

This show is too much for me. Jax breaks my heart, I mean I expected him to be sad about what happened to Tara, but Kurt actually allowing us to see Jax this vulnerable, heartbroken. Well I didn't expect this.

I'm not sure how I'm going to survive the following episodes. Poor Opie
Am I the only one who is pissed at Unser?????

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 11-16-2011, 06:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Miri why are you pissed at Unser

Old 11-16-2011, 07:55 AM
Extreme Fan

I needed a whole night to process this episode, still need a second watch.

Opie: All the awards to Ryan Hurst. Please. Now. Thank you. When he came up off that floor, the man's entire face changed. When Ryan said we wouldn't recognize Opie by the end of the season, I didn't think he meant physically.

When he came in and just dropped to the floor, my eyes watered. When he went from "Pop" to "Dad", I was an absolute mess. He was like a little boy lost crying over his father's body, my heart was in pieces. But when Unser came in told him the truth, Opie flipped. That quiet sensitive look in his eyes was gone replaced by something scary and dangerous. The Beautiful Mountain Man is forever changed. Hair down, blowing in the wind under his helmet. Opie will be in full on beast mode next week. I can not wait.

Gemma: I like to think Gemma played Wendy because she knew Jax and Tara would be gone. So she didn't tell Jax about Wendy being there, the reason for Tara's break down, because she didn't want Jax to know Wendy was there. She's isolating Jax and Tara from Wendy. So she can tell Wendy that she'll let her see Abel on her time table, keep Wendy happy and on the other side of town just long enough for Jax and Tara to pack up the boys and go.

I also got the distinct impression, especially from the preview and Gemma wanting whoever to stop Opie from killing Clarence, that the Son Gemma chose to kill Clarence is Tig. It seems like since the whole "get the guy closest to him to kill him and make it seem like an accident" play worked so well for her the first time, why not run it again. Especially since the guy closest to him this time was the one who stood between him and the bullets.

Not a bad plan really, she protects her two boys-Jax and Opie. Clarence is dead. And maybe she gets a new man who adores. Win/Win/Win if you ask me.

Wendy: Maybe it's just me, but her reason for coming back played worse than I imagined. She has her tubes tied, so she doesn't want anymore kids. She lives in another town so she really doesn't want the kid she has. What she wants is to continue to allow (from her pointing out that she still has rights) Tara to raise her son, deal with all illnesses, the tantrums, puberty, and make all the hard decisions regarding Abel. But every once in a while she'll pop in remind Abel that she's his real mother and then pop back out. Oh. Hell. No.

The way she did it, how she did, and her attitude with Gemma, just came off to me like she was screwing with Tara. There could have been a better time for her to do this. She could have and should have seen that Tara was not in the right mindset to deal with something like this. She is a counselor after all, one of her psych classes should have prepared her for this.

For Tara this has to be worse than Wendy trying to take Abel back. Telling Tara that Abel has a right to know his mother. Wendy has just downgraded Tara to glorified babysitter. She didn't even really ask Tara, she pretty much laid out what she was going to do. It was just not the time for that. Badly done, Wendy.

Tara: Maggie was once again fantastic. The way her anger built up was something. If she wasn't confined to that bed, I don't think Wendy would have made it out of that room. As I'm almost sure that vase, in Tara's mind, was Wendy's head.

The scene with Jax, where she gave him what he needed. I don't know if Tara believes Jax or if she wants to believe Jax. But it was clear that she knew what Jax needed from her and she gave it to him. Such a beautiful scene.

Unfortunately after Wendy's visit, I think Tara's going to wake up a different person. Jax and those boys are all she has. She sacrificed a lot to become a surgeon and now that's gone. She sacrificed a lot for Jax and their family, she is not about to let that be taken from her.

Jax and Tara: The final scene with them was beautiful. Jax's face when Gemma told him what happened, it got me. What's happened to her is just killing him. And he just seems scared to death that she's going to give up on him. When he crawled into bed with her, it reminded me of when Tara crawled into bed with him in the season 2 premiere. He just needs her so much that it kills me.
Old 11-16-2011, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckynori (View Post)
I needed a whole night to process this episode, still need a second watch.

Opie: All the awards to Ryan Hurst. Please. Now. Thank you. When he came up off that floor, the man's entire face changed. When Ryan said we wouldn't recognize Opie by the end of the season, I didn't think he meant physically.

When he came in and just dropped to the floor, my eyes watered. When he went from "Pop" to "Dad", I was an absolute mess. He was like a little boy lost crying over his father's body, my heart was in pieces. But when Unser came in told him the truth, Opie flipped. That quiet sensitive look in his eyes was gone replaced by something scary and dangerous. The Beautiful Mountain Man is forever changed. Hair down, blowing in the wind under his helmet. Opie will be in full on beast mode next week. I can not wait.

Gemma: I like to think Gemma played Wendy because she knew Jax and Tara would be gone. So she didn't tell Jax about Wendy being there, the reason for Tara's break down, because she didn't want Jax to know Wendy was there. She's isolating Jax and Tara from Wendy. So she can tell Wendy that she'll let her see Abel on her time table, keep Wendy happy and on the other side of town just long enough for Jax and Tara to pack up the boys and go.

I also got the distinct impression, especially from the preview and Gemma wanting whoever to stop Opie from killing Clarence, that the Son Gemma chose to kill Clarence is Tig. It seems like since the whole "get the guy closest to him to kill him and make it seem like an accident" play worked so well for her the first time, why not run it again. Especially since the guy closest to him this time was the one who stood between him and the bullets.

Not a bad plan really, she protects her two boys-Jax and Opie. Clarence is dead. And maybe she gets a new man who adores. Win/Win/Win if you ask me.

Wendy: Maybe it's just me, but her reason for coming back played worse than I imagined. She has her tubes tied, so she doesn't want anymore kids. She lives in another town so she really doesn't want the kid she has. What she wants is to continue to allow (from her pointing out that she still has rights) Tara to raise her son, deal with all illnesses, the tantrums, puberty, and make all the hard decisions regarding Abel. But every once in a while she'll pop in remind Abel that she's his real mother and then pop back out. Oh. Hell. No.

The way she did it, how she did, and her attitude with Gemma, just came off to me like she was screwing with Tara. There could have been a better time for her to do this. She could have and should have seen that Tara was not in the right mindset to deal with something like this. She is a counselor after all, one of her psych classes should have prepared her for this.

For Tara this has to be worse than Wendy trying to take Abel back. Telling Tara that Abel has a right to know his mother. Wendy has just downgraded Tara to glorified babysitter. She didn't even really ask Tara, she pretty much laid out what she was going to do. It was just not the time for that. Badly done, Wendy.

Tara: Maggie was once again fantastic. The way her anger built up was something. If she wasn't confined to that bed, I don't think Wendy would have made it out of that room. As I'm almost sure that vase, in Tara's mind, was Wendy's head.

The scene with Jax, where she gave him what he needed. I don't know if Tara believes Jax or if she wants to believe Jax. But it was clear that she knew what Jax needed from her and she gave it to him. Such a beautiful scene.

Unfortunately after Wendy's visit, I think Tara's going to wake up a different person. Jax and those boys are all she has. She sacrificed a lot to become a surgeon and now that's gone. She sacrificed a lot for Jax and their family, she is not about to let that be taken from her.

Jax and Tara: The final scene with them was beautiful. Jax's face when Gemma told him what happened, it got me. What's happened to her is just killing him. And he just seems scared to death that she's going to give up on him. When he crawled into bed with her, it reminded me of when Tara crawled into bed with him in the season 2 premiere. He just needs her so much that it kills me.
LUCKY THIS WHOLE ENTIRE POST
I actually didn't think of what you said about wendy at first but now I see what your saying and I agree.
I didn't think of that on Tig being the one to kill Clay and now you mention it, it MUST HAVE TAKEN a lot (which I already felt this) for him to not kill Clay in the first place. You saw it in his eyes.

And as much as I do believe she does believe Jax (I truly do and I believe she knows she does deep down) you are right, right now she gave him what he needed.

I'm HIS mother

ETA: Clay REALLY HAS A DEATH WISH NOW because he's handling Tara. I partly want to believe he'll try to pretend to kill her or something in order to get the Cartel to believe it's done, but I really having a hard time believing this as a possible thing to happen.

ETA: I just thought of something we've talked about someone dies for Tara or something like that before and we have Piney but we can add Kozik, because he basically was agreeing in my opinion, with Jax this was for Tara. Maybe it's Lucky's CS fanfiction that has that but I really do believe this.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top