Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome

65 days left

I need you to believe I can do this...| Jax&Tara

Old 07-03-2011, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

2 months You know, we've survived since Nov. GO US! 2 months is nothing in comparison.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by niam (View Post)
ryanforever here you go. Hope you like them

xxx
awesome icons!
But with you it's different."
Old 07-03-2011, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

Glad you guys like them

Old 07-03-2011, 09:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Miri! TFTNT! I was looking for the old thread to be updated with the link Then i saw the new thread! Almost lost you!

Those icons are Gorgeous!!!
Spartacus: Gannicus & Sibyl

Naz
Old 07-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Yw :d

Old 07-03-2011, 09:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Lucky's Adorable Outlaw

Quote:
It’s a trip. I don’t even realize I look like this half the time. And uh, I don’t realize I have these tattoos on my head 6 months a year. But I’ll tell you who does realize it…..everyone else. The public, especially the people who don’t watch the show are scared **** of me and I’m like the nicest guy!

Naz
Old 07-03-2011, 09:37 AM
Master Fan

Theo is adorable in that interview. Love him!

Old 07-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Awww Theo He does seem to be a nice fellow.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Extreme Fan

Oh, Theo. Why does he insist on being so freaking cute!

I think this season would benefit greatly if he wore less clothes. Or no clothes.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:16 AM
Dedicated Fan

So adorable... I really hope we get more of guys who have been chilling in background the last two seasons. I need more Juice, Piney, Bobby, and Chibs! Oh and there's always room for more Opie where I'm concerned.

I've read some comments from posters at IMDB who thought the guys were shoved to the back so that Gemma and Tara could be front and center. I disagree. The ladies didn't have any more screentime than usual. You know who did get a lot of screentime though, the irish. So an item on my wishlist for season 4 is less time spent with the seasonal villains and more time spent with the club. Old Lady screentime should not be diminished since I have a ridiculous amount of love for Tara and Gemma. The show's amazing but I don't think my obsession would be quite so fierce if the ladies weren't so freaking badass.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
Awww Theo He does seem to be a nice fellow.
When ever I hear "nice fellow" now, I'm instantly reminded of Unser's comment about Happy being a nice fellow

Old 07-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)
So adorable... I really hope we get more of guys who have been chilling in background the last two seasons. I need more Juice, Piney, Bobby, and Chibs! Oh and there's always room for more Opie where I'm concerned.

I've read some comments from posters at IMDB who thought the guys were shoved to the back so that Gemma and Tara could be front and center. I disagree. The ladies didn't have any more screentime than usual. You know who did get a lot of screentime though, the irish. So an item on my wishlist for season 4 is less time spent with the seasonal villains and more time spent with the club. Old Lady screentime should not be diminished since I have a ridiculous amount of love for Tara and Gemma. The show's amazing but I don't think my obsession would be quite so fierce if the ladies weren't so freaking badass.
And more of Tig Evie

I think anyone who moans about Tara and Gemma are moaning for their own nefarious reasons. Gemma has always been a very active, key aspect of the show. And in S3, i dont think Tara got any more screentime than in other seasons. I hope we get more of the guys, but it has to tie into the storylines and be woven in a plausible way. The heart of SoA is Jax, Gemma, Clay and Tara. I love the guys, but KS will probably always put his four front and centre

Naz
Old 07-03-2011, 11:38 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragornsQueen (View Post)
I hope we get more of the guys, but it has to tie into the storylines and be woven in a plausible way. The heart of SoA is Jax, Gemma, Clay and Tara. I love the guys, but KS will probably always put his four front and centre
Total agreement!
We all have our preferences, but I must confess that when I go on the SOA board on TWOP and read stuff like " why do they have to "waste "so much time on the main character, his love interest and the two main foils instead of giving us the Tig& Kozik show?" I can't help but wonder why people even watch...

With that said,
Spoiler:

Those Juice arts are so pretty!

ETA: The icons are stunning! If it's ok I'm saving the first to use later!

Last edited by messy_redhead; 07-03-2011 at 11:44 AM
Old 07-03-2011, 01:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eve Levine (View Post)

Yeah there was a whole lot of Irish last season. We were seeing the Irish before the boys even thought about going to Belfast. And the thing is when we did see Tara and Gemma its not like we didn't see the boys. Tara spent a lot of the season with Tig and Gemma was with the rest of the boys.

Last edited by luckynori; 07-03-2011 at 02:22 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread