Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Jarod&Miss Parker Appreciation Thread # 1 (The Pretender)

Since we talked about a Jarod and Miss Praker thread at the Pretender thread... here we go

Suggestions for the opening? Thought it might be nice to have some pics& other things

Let's have fun over here,

Andie
Old 01-25-2005, 01:15 AM
Master Fan

nice start Andie ...we should get some pics from the second movie(near kiss hehe) and from some eps when they were near each other...like 'keys' or 'bank' that sorta stuff?

Banner anyone?
Old 01-25-2005, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

I love Jarod & Miss Parker together! Every scenes that they had together in the series totally sizzled.

I don't do pretty banners, but here are some pictures of the lovely couple :

I couldn't find any pictures of the almost-kiss, but I did find some of the "Island of the Haunted" movie :

Old 01-25-2005, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

nice pictures StellaSlight i haven't seen some of those b4
Old 01-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Great pics Anne Did know that you're a Pretender and Jarod&Miss Parker fan as well

Laura, about a banner... I know you have so much talent What do u think about making a lovely Jarod&Miss Parker banner???

Andie
Old 01-25-2005, 10:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanx StellaSlight for the pics of Jarod and Miss P. The one from Island of the Haunted where Jarod is soaked and he is bonding with Parker is really cute. The wet look is always good on Michael T. Weiss. Someone will have to track down pics of the almost kiss. I will try and if I am successful I will be back.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 01-25-2005, 12:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andie_coffeeaddicted
Great pics Anne Did know that you're a Pretender and Jarod&Miss Parker fan as well

I did watch the show mainly because I've only wanted those two to hook up! I think they have great chemistry together, and I loved the whole cat/mouse game between the two of them.

I like the picture with wet Jarod in white sweater aswell. He looks yummy in it.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, Jarod/Miss Parker thread! I love them Unfortunatelly I've only seen seasons 1 and 2 (hopefully one day I'll manage to see the rest) but they had great chemistry together. They're one of my favourite couples of all time.

Maybe we should add a members list, pics and maybe reasons why we like them.

Laura|
Old 01-25-2005, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

So many pretty Jarod & Miss Parker pictures! I have been looking for ages for good ones! Thank you!
Old 01-26-2005, 11:59 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by StellaSlight
I did watch the show mainly because I've only wanted those two to hook up! I think they have great chemistry together, and I loved the whole cat/mouse game between the two of them.

I like the picture with wet Jarod in white sweater aswell. He looks yummy in it.
That's why I watched too, I loved when they had scenes together. I loved the episode Bank because I like the way Jarod looks at Miss Parker throughout that episode, it's like he's longing for her or something and I especially love the last movie for obvious reasons.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:41 PM
New Fan

I hate to ask this question, but can someone please tell me how to post pictures? I have good ones of Jarod and Miss Parker, but I just can't remember how to post them. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by danithang; 01-26-2005 at 12:47 PM
Old 01-26-2005, 03:22 PM
Loyal Fan

danithang to post a pic all you need to do is click on the icon with the mountains and sun and then insert the link to the pic. Then hopefully it shows up. hope it helps.

Matt Goss' New album Coming Soon

Everything Is Numb3rs
Old 01-27-2005, 12:23 PM
New Fan

Thanks Wildcat492002! Let me experiment with it.

Old 01-27-2005, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You made it Is it a wp or a pic actually?

Sure, we could make a reason list, post some pretty pics and a member list... What do u think about it? Feedback please... and if u like it reasons as well
Old 01-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, I can't think any reasons right now (I haven't watched my tapes in ages) but I try to come up with something.

Some icons would be great *hinthint*

Laura|
Closed Thread   Post New Thread