Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-13-2019, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
TFTN. The series was trending big last night. Correct if I’m wrong. I think it usually trends but some episodes get more traffic than others. I was right about River finding somebody.
The show’s HT is filled with JaFael stans and very few complaints. Just feels good to be checking twitter these days.

Watched the episode again almost immediately after waking up, and the song is now on repeat in my head. I was so excited the first time around that it’s only sunk in that they start singing because as Xo put it, you’re just so happy, you can’t help it. Hah!

As I watched the first time, I really wished Raf’s heart glowed when they were on the porch talking about Mateo, but I realize it didn’t because it kept me wondering at that point how everything was going to unfold. Had it glowed, we would know for sure he was going to let Julie down when he called her. Love how Jane’s heart glowed so many times and each time, she kept changing the topic to Julie. Anyway, we didn’t need Rafael’s heart to glow because he was in denial, yet his face every time he looked at Jane gave him away.

“It’s love, love, love. Everything’s love, love, love.” This line’s confirming for the haters and shouting out loud what Jane and Raf have....

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 06-13-2019, 04:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
The show’s HT is filled with JaFael stans and very few complaints. Just feels good to be checking twitter these days.

Watched the episode again almost immediately after waking up, and the song is now on repeat in my head. I was so excited the first time around that it’s only sunk in that they start singing because as Xo put it, you’re just so happy, you can’t help it. Hah!

As I watched the first time, I really wished Raf’s heart glowed when they were on the porch talking about Mateo, but I realize it didn’t because it kept me wondering at that point how everything was going to unfold. Had it glowed, we would know for sure he was going to let Julie down when he called her. Love how Jane’s heart glowed so many times and each time, she kept changing the topic to Julie. Anyway, we didn’t need Rafael’s heart to glow because he was in denial, yet his face every time he looked at Jane gave him away.

“It’s love, love, love. Everything’s love, love, love.” This line’s confirming for the haters and shouting out loud what Jane and Raf have....
Yes, it was amazing on Twitter last night and still is! The other side posted their same tired lines, but our fanbase totally ignored them. We are too busy celebrating and posting comedic gold tweets. What did Petra say after they posted their dating profiles? Maybe that's your first match or something? Of course, it was Rafael calling or texting Jane. I definitely have to rewatch the episode and I will. Alba is an OG team Rafael member. She signs the cards and Mateo mails them out.

That girl's tweet Jennie liked is hilarious. Since SB guest starred. My mind goes to OTH again. Mark Schwahn didn't change his endgame either even though Brucas was crazy popular. I actually wanted this line in the episode and it was. Julie: I knew there was a vibe. Jane hates vibes and sparks related to Rafael and other women.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 06-13-2019 at 05:46 PM
Old 06-13-2019, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Yes, it was amazing on Twitter last night and still is! The other side posted their same tired lines, but our fanbase totally ignored them. We are too busy celebrating and posting comedic gold tweets. What did Petra say after they posted their dating profiles? Maybe that's your first match or something? Of course, it was Rafael calling or texting Jane. I definitely have to rewatch the episode and I will. Alba is an OG team Rafael member. She signs the cards and Mateo mails them out.
A few hate tweets are coming in, but we still outnumber them. I'm actually shocked some have the gall to call Mateo a brat. Yikes!

Anyhoo, I can't get over their super heart glows. It was like fire.

| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 06-13-2019, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OMG at the title. I hadn't watched the episode yet when this thread went up so I thought OP was trolling. I 'd when I heard Alba sing the line.

I enjoyed the episode. I'm not sure how I feel about the musical reunion yet. I actually do love musicals though. But knowing we have more stuff that plays it straight makes me feel better.

I'll have to watch it again, to give more thoughtful feedback. But mostly I agreed with Jane about wearing pants after 9pm. And Milos isn't anywhere close to being a baritone. He's a tenor.
Old 06-13-2019, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This episode was so great, I couldn't stop smiling when they reunited and during the musical sequence

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 06-13-2019 at 08:41 PM
Old 06-13-2019, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Oh, and the music when they kiss.... *swoons*

Old 06-13-2019, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

https://rafael-solano.tumblr.com/pos...-we-were-meant
https://jafael-gifs.tumblr.com/post/...amos-1x06-5x12
Old 06-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
A few hate tweets are coming in, but we still outnumber them. I'm actually shocked some have the gall to call Mateo a brat. Yikes!

Anyhoo, I can't get over their super heart glows. It was like fire.

Yes, the very bright heart glows. My favorite is the 4x17 one. Because the fireworks for Alba's party go off right when they're kissing. My heart is glowing seeing the fanbase celebrating. #getwiththewinningteam
Old 06-13-2019, 09:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Soooo beautiful! And to think Jennie's been telegraphing this parallel from the very beginning.
Old 06-14-2019, 12:00 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpetals (View Post)
Let's talk PARALLELS! I'm not great at spotting them - so I don't even know if the moments I spotted even qualify - but aside from the super duper (and beautiful) obvious 1x06 kiss + lift + flower petals at their bench/tree:

Raf showing Jane the studio vs. when he's showing Jane the one picture of his old apartment.

Rafael telling Jane "it's love", like when she said it to Michael about Rafael.

Jane being so happy she's at a loss for words to describe how she's feeling, like when they told Mateo they were together and he couldn't articulate how his heart was feeling.

Oh! And when Rafael said he was hoping things would fizzle out with Julie, like when Jane told Raf she was avoiding Fabian and hoped he'd take the hint.
I just rewatched the episode. And 4x09 started to feel familiar too. Like when Rafael made a list for Jane. And Jane telling Rafael she kept fighting it but it's in her heart and head. She suggests he make list and at the end he tells her, he kept fighting/denying it but he doesn't want to anymore. I actually missed the cute flower in the apartment singing "It's love, love. You're in love" to Jane while her heart glows.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 06-14-2019 at 11:15 AM Reason: Wrong episode count
Old 06-14-2019, 02:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

"Well, I am team Raf, and my team won" what a tittle! Love love looooove it.
My heart is still glowing after that episode.
I cant believe on first watch i didnt like the musical but now i cant stop rewatching.
Love everything jafael from that episode
And Fatima sorry I cant gif right now. Long story short my laptop broke. When i get a new one! I'm gonna flood this forum with gifs until you kick me out
On tumblr gifs are scarce. I think most jafael shippers are on twitter and instagram. Its been a non stop party over there since Wednesday night. Been enjoying twitter so much.
The jafael fans there are ruthless.
Cant wait for the upcoming episodes. So excited.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I keep rewatching the episode
Old 06-14-2019, 06:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpetals (View Post)
Let's talk PARALLELS!
LOVED the parallels and callbacks. Never made a video in my life but I tried to put all the parallels together. Links are below and embedded instavideos are under the cut.

Jafael Reunion Episode Parallels: Part One | Part Two
Spoiler:
I love how Jane's speech to Michael paralleled Rafael's to Jane but were both personal to them. Jane's realization was about guilt and being in denial of what's truest in her heart (her deep and abiding love for Rafael). Rafael's realization was about how no woman has or will ever compare to Jane and that even though he tried to stop loving her, he will never be able to AND doesn't want to anymore. :') These two kill me.

Alba's J/R stanning is another personal favorite amongst the parallels Will try to do that one at some point too.
Old 06-14-2019, 07:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Do we know for sure that
Spoiler:
Old 06-14-2019, 08:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by selena_gomez (View Post)
Do we know for sure that
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame (View Post)
LOVED the parallels and callbacks. Never made a video in my life but I tried to put all the parallels together. Links are below and embedded instavideos are under the cut.

Jafael Reunion Episode Parallels: Part One | Part Two
Spoiler:
This is great! Thank you for putting this together and sharing.

I think Muffy mentioned it somewhere down thread, but I never noticed how when their hearts were glowing in 4x17 that the light from the fireworks surrounded them to emphasize how bright. Incredible!

The details and intricacies in the show make me excited to go back and watch (again) once the series is over, and get to take in all the moments that were weaved together for Jafael's love story. And there are so many moments!

Last edited by flowerpetals; 06-14-2019 at 08:50 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread