Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-12-2019, 08:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Our fanbase is cutting up on Twitter. It's amazing! Honestly, a part of me has always wanted Jane to have a musical fantasy. It finally happened! Jane's fantasies are over top but I like them. I loved that they brought back the kiss in 1x06. Beautiful full circle moment. Sofia's role could have been played by anybody. But OTH and JTV! God is real. I know some people are going to be upset with Alba even though she's been #teamrafeal since forever. *rolls eyes and laughs at the same time* I happy that River subplot is over even though I still don't understand it. Need more Milos. I wonder what Xo's career going to be? Look, she's getting older not younger. It's time to stop playing games. Mateo is meds! I honestly thought something bad was going to happen at Xo and Ro's house. Yes, I will be watching this episode multiple times.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 06-12-2019 at 08:27 PM
Old 06-12-2019, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I must've missed it because I'm in my Jafael haze, but why would Petra be mad at Jane for being with Rafael? Is it because they're supposed to be single ladies together? Meh, she'll get over it. lol
Yeah I think so. They were going to do this thing together and then bam, Jane's not single any longer.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I basically stopped giving two ****s
Old 06-12-2019, 08:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Yeah I think so. They were going to do this thing together and then bam, Jane's not single any longer.
I mean it's easier when you have someone on your side who's experiencing the same thing. We know she's going to get over but she's going to feel more alone than ever. But Petra, girl, I'm going with the winning team.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:42 PM
Passionate Fan

okay time for rewatch
Old 06-12-2019, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

@shelloh pointed out to me that Jane is wearing Rafael's shirt in the promo for next week - link here

Here's a link to the J/R reunion scene as well. (That twitter has other videos from the episode as well).
Old 06-12-2019, 08:48 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
I can't be mad about anything. I feel so overwhelmed. I am going to need a lot of time to unpack this. So many parallels and full circles. Did they get a new background music this episode? seemed like it.
Yes we did. The Jafael scenes had new score especially at the bench at the Villanueva house as well as when they are stuck in the apartment.
Old 06-12-2019, 08:49 PM
New Fan

The Jafael fanbase is exploding all over Twitter, and that's drowning out the 'noise'
Old 06-12-2019, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa987 (View Post)
The Jafael fanbase is exploding all over Twitter, and that's drowning out the 'noise'
I am just being extra as hell
Old 06-12-2019, 08:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame (View Post)
@shelloh pointed out to me that Jane is wearing Rafael's shirt in the promo for next week - link here

Here's a link to the J/R reunion scene as well. (That twitter has other videos from the episode as well).
And Jafael couldn't wait til they got to the bedroom, what with Jane's uniform being on the living room floor.

My corny self is about to go back and write down the lyrics to the musical.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa987 (View Post)
Dying at those tweets. So freaking hilarious. The J/R fanbase is on cloud nine. I joined the fun too.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:08 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Our fanbase is cutting up on Twitter. It's amazing! Honestly, a part of me has always wanted Jane to have a musical fantasy. It finally happened! Jane's fantasies are over top but I like them. I loved that they brought back the kiss in 1x06. Beautiful full circle moment. Sofia's role could have been played by anybody. But OTH and JTV! God is real. I know some people are going to be upset with Alba even though she's been #teamrafeal since forever. *rolls eyes and laughs at the same time* I happy that River subplot is over even though I still don't understand it. Need more Milos. I wonder what Xo's career going to be? Look, she's getting older not younger. It's time to stop playing games. Mateo is meds! I honestly thought something bad was going to happen at Xo and Ro's house. Yes, I will be watching this episode multiple times.

I peak on reddit and the Michael fans are slowly starting to make their hate comments but I'm enjoying the two threads so far of positive for Rafael and Jane's reunion. Hopefully the fans over there will drown out the hate that's coming.
Old 06-12-2019, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

OMG! I just saw it and I am dying with HAPPINESS!

Can any fan of a fictional couple be this happy? YES! YES! YES!

Will post my thoughts later. I am on a JAFAEL high...

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

Old 06-12-2019, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Dying at those tweets. So freaking hilarious. The J/R fanbase is on cloud nine. I joined the fun too.
I don't go on twitter much these days guys. So you all should share the tweets with us!
Old 06-12-2019, 09:22 PM
Dedicated Fan

The more I watch, the more I love it!

Jane & Rafael: The Musical

(Trees)
There's one thing that we all know
Everything needs love to grow
Love Love Love Love

(Rafael)
I've always known that we were meant to be
(Jane)
You're my sun and moon, my sky and my sea