Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2018, 07:18 PM
Addicted Fan

I cannot even remember if the show did shipper shout outs in the past? But we know or believe the series is nearing its end with the next season, so they don't care. But Jennie never cared because she sticks to what she wants to do. Michael still died, Ro & Xo got married, Petra & Rafael were never going to end up together, etc.
Muffy_Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

So what do we think about Jane and Rafael's first time taking place in the shower? I saw some J/M fan putting it down. In my opinion, I absolutely loved it and thought it was perfect! Remember in season 1 how Jane wanted her first time to be somewhere between fairy tale telenovela and the backseat of a car. Except her first time with Michael was absolutely nothing like that. It was very very very plain. I feel like with Jane and Rafael's first time we got that perfect middle. They almost had it in the car, which was honestly such a hot scene. Then she came to have sex with him, which would've looked like any other sex scene on the show, but it happened in the shower. It is was steamy and hot, at the same time it was lovely and romantic.

I didn't care for the whole water circle thing but many fans loved the fact that they almost had sex in the pool for the first time, then she almost jumped into the shower with him in s4 premiere and finally when they finally had sex it happened to be in the shower. There was also that pool scene from early s1.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What do I think? It's dangerous.
Old 02-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ok, I just watched the episode.

-The Alba storyline was my favorite. I wasn't expecting it to be. I cringed when I first read those spoilers about Jane getting Alba a vibrator. But it was sensitively written and beautifully acted. My only quibble is that it might have been a better storyline with Xo in Jane's place.

- I know every one is complaining about Ro, but for me it's Petra that I'm tired of. Her character eats up so much airtime, and it's exhausting. I'm a completist and I don't FF, but she makes me reconsider that. The show goes really far out if the way to keep her relevant and it annoys me a lot.

-Rosario is awesome, but she's wasted on the worst character on the show.

-Ro's storyline was whatever for me. I'm just waiting for Eva to show up. Baby is cute. IMO, this is somewhere where I feel inserting Rafael might have helped. They could have had a talk about fatherhood.

-I hate how much Xio is being wasted.

-Finally, J/R. Loved it all. The shower scene was gorgeous. I hope we see more in the next episode. I'm glad that they were able to communicate. I'm glad Jane encouraged Rafael to find his biological parents and that they used Jane's own history there. I particularly loved Justin's acting in this ep. Especially in the scene about Mateo's family tree. He doesn't get enough credit, IMO.

ETA: I forgot to mention, Gina did a great job of directing!

Last edited by wanderer78; 02-12-2018 at 08:20 PM
wanderer78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
What do I think? It's dangerous.
Right! In real life they make handles for this kind of stuff. At least the car is slip-proof. But I suspend my disbelief for the show.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought the shower sex was perfect. It can be done, but you have to be careful.

And of course J/M fans were going to knock it. That's what they do.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
I thought the shower sex was perfect. It can be done, but you have to be careful.

And of course J/M fans were going to knock it. That's what they do.
Of course, of course. I’m just teasing. I look forward to the aftermath.

The J/M fans can be so negative. At least it wasn’t a cartoon.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:38 PM
Addicted Fan

I loved it. Sex and water finally worked out for them. lol S1A: There was that moment in the pool. S1B: They almost had sex in the pool and it ended badly. S4A: She tries to get in the shower with him and it ended badly. Flowers & water are a great combination. lol
Muffy_Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sort of glad they didn't do it in a pool. That was for Rose/Luisa's first time. But I do love J/R pool scenes. I even made a gif set of their pool scenes awhile back.
Old 02-12-2018, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by all2him1 (View Post)

The J/M fans can be so negative. At least it wasn’t a cartoon.
Eh. And we were negative about J/M. That's what opposite fans do.

I wanted a pool too but I liked the atmosphere of a shower considering it's sexier than Raf's bed.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well, they're probably going to end up on Rafael's bed later on. I'm sure they're going to do it again after the shower.

I'll give J/M fans credit if they're still watching. I'm not sure I would be if they had killed Rafael off.
Old 02-12-2018, 10:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Well, they're probably going to end up on Rafael's bed later on. I'm sure they're going to do it again after the shower.

I'll give J/M fans credit if they're still watching. I'm not sure I would be if they had killed Rafael off.
!!!!!! I was thinking the same thing. You know Jane and Rafael would probably have sex multiple times after that shower. Apparently Rafael is a sexual beast and Jane is a very sexual creature as well. Once in shower is not going to do it for them.

As for being negative! So true. We were hating them when they were happening. I am enjoying the little negative comments here and there. I literally laugh when I see one. I am seeing quite a few Rafael is boring, Jane needs to find someone who makes her laugh or someone who she can goof around with type of comments. Both on reddit and tumblr. When I first read those I thought this has got to be a joke. To me I always felt Jane always has fun with Rafael. Almost all their conversations would include a little joke, some sort of teasing remark.
Old 02-13-2018, 02:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I generally keep my J/M rants here. (Sorry Fox). Some of the other sites are spilling with little comments that make me wonder why they even watch. As I said before, it’s almost to the point of trolling. Not all of them but the random “Michael died for this comments?” are

I think depending on what couple you like, you of course see what you want when it comes to their dynamic I felt like Jane’s first time was anticlimatic with the cartoon, even though it wasn’t a couple I particularly liked I was hoping it’d be romantic, even if awkward That and Petra inseminating herself I still haven’t really gotten over.
Old 02-13-2018, 04:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
I loved it. Sex and water finally worked out for them. lol S1A: There was that moment in the pool. S1B: They almost had sex in the pool and it ended badly. S4A: She tries to get in the shower with him and it ended badly. Flowers & water are a great combination. lol
completely agreed!!
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
innocent_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Eh. And we were negative about J/M. That's what opposite fans do.

I wanted a pool too but I liked the atmosphere of a shower considering it's sexier than Raf's bed.
I just don’t know why they are still watching. If raf was dead I would have dropped this show tbh.