Old 02-09-2018, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

i need to hear more about this episode!! :O
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
innocent_chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't seen it yet but I am screaming.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:21 PM
Passionate Fan

about to watch it now. Someone please tell me it is the best sex scene
Old 02-09-2018, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Dawson's Creek

I wish the scene was just a few moments longer, but I liked it.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:00 PM
Addicted Fan

It's not that long since the LLN let's us know it's not HBO. lol But it's still sexy. No cartoons! We see them in the shower. It was hilarious how Jane ran over to his place after Petra told Jane, Rafael is a beast in bed. Jane was ready to do it in the car where the last episode left off, but Rafael told her he's not having sex with her in a car. Not for the first time. The title was "Jane the Rafael Virgin " I loved how both accepted each other's flaws. He shuts down and she can be too judgy. We get flashbacks of S1 Jane telling Rafael she's judgy and S1 Rafael shutting down. Jane helped Rafael want to finally start looking for his bio parents. He got angry when she brought it up earlier. Mateo needed a side for Rafael's side of the family. It was for Mateo's family tree. Petra had a sex dream about J.R. Magda wanted Petra to die that night. She[Magda] even loosen the screws on the balcony. This made Petra breakdown in the hallway. After seeing Petra like that, J.R. tells the mystery person she's done. She does not believe Petra did it. She breaks her flip phone, but the person calls on the burner phone. The charges are dropped and J.R. leaves. Petra is sad. A wolf attacks River Fields aka Brooke Shields on the set of "The Talk" after fighting with Rogelio on the show over post partum depression. The trainer warns them about fighting in front of the wolf. Alba was afraid of having sex again after more than 30 years. That's why she didn't accept the proposal. You're right. It was "Jane the Rafael Virgin."

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 02-09-2018 at 11:15 PM
Muffy_Simba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 10:09 PM
Passionate Fan

I love them!!!!!!!! That was so great. I loved that they are accepting each other's difficult sides. I wanted to cry when she said she doesn't need him to be light. THAT SHOULD BE ONE OF OUR TITLES! Sex or no sex, they are hot. I wish the sex was a little longer. Hopefully we will get more sex. I don't know why JTV likes to be bold in so many area but don't like to show a little more sex. You don't have to be HBO. Many shows on CW have longer and better sex scenes.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
The title was "Rafael the Virgin "
I think it was actually Jane: The [Rafael] Virgin.

It was a fun episode. Such a good episode for Gina's directorial debut. I liked how they faced some of the things that caused friction for them as a couple in the past.

I knew from the moment Petra met JR that there was something there.

The end of the show was with a lot of sex. Alba and her vibrator. Petra's sex dream. And of course, Raf and Jane in the show. I wished they would have done it in the pool (although there was a flashback to that) but shower is a good second option.

The previews are starting to annoy me. This is the third episode in a row, I think, with previews to a Rogelio story.
Old 02-09-2018, 10:19 PM
Passionate Fan

I absolutely loved the title!! We should use that as one of our titles too. I hope it means something. Sex with him is a huge deal.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

I loved the episode. I don't have much to say lately cause I am too busy enjoying the show
Old 02-10-2018, 12:23 AM
New Fan

I'm so happy y'all, like finally! Not only did Jafael do the deed in a shower and it was scorching hot, but they acknowledged and accepted each other's flaws. Bonus, I know they're going to research Rafael's biological parents and I cannot wait. March 2nd, 2018 can't come soon enough!
abriaashley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

acknowledging and accepting eachother's flaws (learning from how it impacted them last time) - i loved that.
and some very steamy scenes too

Hopefully will tide us over for a few weeks on this next break!
Cath
Old 02-10-2018, 01:10 AM
Master Fan

sorry it posted twice!
Cath
Old 02-10-2018, 03:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)

The previews are starting to annoy me. This is the third episode in a row, I think, with previews to a Rogelio story.
I was thinking that too. They don’t really draw viewers in. I guess they don’t want to give away too much.

The J/R scene: I knew it was gonna be short when the minutes ticked away and it hadn’t happened, but of course there’s more on the way so alright. I kinda want to say I liked their scenes before it happened more.

This is a place I know I won’t get killed for saying this, but I’m not all that interested in JR and Petra. It was a very obvious way the writers gave Petra ‘a Jane’ w/o making Jane V. bi. I get it... I’m more interested in who JR is working for. I never thought I’d long for the mystery element of the show again but I kind of do. Rosario is a fave though.

Gina did an excellent job. The date was funny. The texts. Raf’s “Get it girl” I look forward to rewatching all of that.

And... Another break. So I guess this will all have to hold us.