Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They better end this season happy and together
Old 12-13-2017, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)
I can't wait to see where we from here but I cannot deal with a season six! No thank you. End it in season 5 please.
Same. This show has already exhausted story lines. There's still the rest of Season 4 to go and I think they could reasonably pull everything together in a 5th season.

And, yes, I think that would mean Jane and Raf reunite by the end of this season. I'm good with that.

Last edited by all2him1; 12-13-2017 at 10:05 AM
Old 12-13-2017, 11:31 AM
Passionate Fan

4x10 spoilers

Spoiler:

Last edited by perfangel5655; 12-13-2017 at 11:45 AM
Old 12-13-2017, 12:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
4x10 spoilers

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-13-2017, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Spoiler:
Old 12-13-2017, 12:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by all2him1 (View Post)
Same. This show has already exhausted story lines. There's still the rest of Season 4 to go and I think they could reasonably pull everything together in a 5th season.

And, yes, I think that would mean Jane and Raf reunite by the end of this season. I'm good with that.
I feel the same. They are running out of story ideas already. So I can't imagine a good season 6.
Old 12-13-2017, 03:22 PM
Passionate Fan

JTV doesn't handle characters well. You can do so much with character based stories. Jane being a writer is so great. If she continued her book on Alba and Mateo it would open up so many more stories. Rafael and his real parents would also open up more stories. At least Alba is getting her own story, thank god for that.
Old 12-13-2017, 05:06 PM
Addicted Fan

Spoiler:
If the show gets a S5, the S4 finale can open door for Raf's bio parents. Please don't let them be crazy. We've been waiting on this storyline since S3. It keeps getting pushed back. Either Jennie is going to do that storyline or not. I really believe he's going to get his money back in the season finale. Jane still has the book about the show and her grandparents.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
4x10 spoilers

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

They definitely need to explore Rafael's family (biological parents) more, that's something that has yet to be explored
Icon Credit: jtvgifs
Cath
Old 12-13-2017, 06:37 PM
Passionate Fan

It would be such a waste to not give Rafael a story about his parents. It is not even realistic. We don't know how he feels. This man is all about family and he doesn't wonder what biological family he might have? If he doesn't get to explore this then what is the point of not being a Solano. He could've lost his money other ways. The Marbella loss wasn't even a good story.

As for Jane, I really wanted to know more about Mateo sr. I wanted to meet their family members from Venezuela. I wanted Alba vs Mateo's family vs Cecilia story. They have so much potential and it goes nowhere. Instead we have to watch the same story over and over again.
Old 12-13-2017, 06:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
JTV doesn't handle characters well. You can do so much with character based stories. Jane being a writer is so great. If she continued her book on Alba and Mateo it would open up so many more stories. Rafael and his real parents would also open up more stories. At least Alba is getting her own story, thank god for that.
Agreed, they don't really do character development too much. They do have a lot to build on. That book about Alba and Mateo would be amazing and so insightful especially because it kind of parallel's Jane and Rafael.

I am glad that each of the characters has their own story now. I still shudder when I think back to season 2.5 where it was all Jane and Michael and pretty much no one else except for Rafael but only in relation to Jane and Mateo.

Michael dying is the best thing that happened to this show.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It would be such a waste to not give Rafael a story about his parents. It is not even realistic. We don't know how he feels. This man is all about family and he doesn't wonder what biological family he might have? If he doesn't get to explore this then what is the point of not being a Solano. He could've lost his money other ways. The Marbella loss wasn't even a good story.

As for Jane, I really wanted to know more about Mateo sr. I wanted to meet their family members from Venezuela. I wanted Alba vs Mateo's family vs Cecilia story. They have so much potential and it goes nowhere. Instead we have to watch the same story over and over again.
completely agreed.

the time jump was good in terms of revitalizing the show.
The show does a good job, but i do hope they will inject in some fresh stories and explore beyond what they currently have been.
Cath
Old 12-13-2017, 08:54 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Yeah, it should come before any of these useless storylines like Petra vs Magda (who should not be out this early or at all) Anezka, Anezka's fake death, Luisa & Anezka team up, Darci & Esteban, Katherine. Yeah, they dropped a bomb on us in S3. Rafael is not a Solano! Okay, explore that storyline.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 12-14-2017 at 01:43 AM
Old 12-14-2017, 08:04 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)

Michael dying is the best thing that happened to this show.
I remember feeling this after the time jump. It was really refreshing.

As far as the spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 12-14-2017, 09:29 AM
Master Fan

It looks like Gina is gearing up to direct her first episode. I wonder which one they're filming at the moment.
Cath
Closed Thread   Post New Thread