Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
lmao. Some fans will be very upset
Spoiler:
Old 08-25-2017, 11:23 AM
Extreme Fan

I know that this is not good for the show but I am glad there will be less Rafael haters for season 4. Some of the thing people used to say had no truth to them. Rafael pressured Jane to have sex, or how Rafael was manipulative and shady...

I wish the Petra fans who trash Rafael would disappear as well, unfortunately they will still be here.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Or the Luisa fans.

But I don't care. Rafael has his flaws like all characters. But the hate is so OTT that I don't recognize the Rafael they're bashing.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Regarding the spoiler, and I'll speak in vague terms, but... didn't that already happen in a past season? They weren't really at odds or anything.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:26 PM
Loyal Fan

Erm, not sure how to take this news but its just been announced that JtV season four has had its episode order cut to 17 eps according to Spoilertv. They don't know why but I'm hoping its because of a full schedule.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Yeah, it did. Ro asked Rafael for favor involving Jane Seymour's character. I forgot what exactly went down. I believe it's a CW schedule thing this season. I'm not worried. S3 was 20. S4 is now 17. I believe the CW will let Jennie tell her story and S5 will be it.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 08-25-2017 at 03:49 PM Reason: Responded to updated news.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

And JTV was only one of two shows that improved last season. I'm referring to ratings.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by all2him1 (View Post)
Regarding the spoiler, and I'll speak in vague terms, but... didn't that already happen in a past season? They weren't really at odds or anything.
Yes, but it got dropped in the time jump. So we'll see what happens.

I'm not too worried about the ep cut. I'm hoping it means a tighter season. I'm sure the show will be given a chance to end properly.
Old 08-25-2017, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Hayden Panettiere

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Or the Luisa fans.
Does Luisa have fans left? Or at least, fans left who think she's in the right? While I'm sure there are, I know a lot of fans gave up their defense of her after she got involved with Rose, again. Rose was good for her character in the beginning but utterly destructive for her lately--especially after she shot Michael. I think it became harder for people who liked Michael to justify Luisa's Rose support.

I remember posting about the shorter production schedule previously so I'm not surprised there are fewer episodes. I think it will get five seasons but I'm going to hate if there are long breaks again between shows.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:08 PM
Extreme Fan

The breaks last season were outrageous. People forgot the show was even on. I am glad they are cutting the season. There is no reason why you should have to stretch one story line for 22 episodes.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Yeah, it did. Ro asked Rafael for favor involving Jane Seymour's character. I forgot what exactly went down. I believe it's a CW schedule thing this season. I'm not worried. S3 was 20. S4 is now 17. I believe the CW will let Jennie tell her story and S5 will be it.
I think the show will last 5 seasons too, hopefully by S5 they are back together
Old 08-25-2017, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

They will get together in S5 but when or how long will depend on the episode count. Like if it's 20 episodes, they're not going to be together for 20 episodes. Break up, then get back together close to the end. If it's 13 then I can see them getting together, then a short breakup, then hook up back up before the end. I just don't see Jennie keeping them together without a break up then final make up.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Does Luisa have fans left? Or at least, fans left who think she's in the right?
There were fans that were outraged that Rafael lied to Luisa about his health. And acted like that was worse than what Luisa was doing.

If J/R get back together again, I want them to stay together. I'd like a period of uninterrupted happiness.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Because the nature of the show, I don't see her doing that. Not for an entire season.
Old 08-26-2017, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Hayden Panettiere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Because the nature of the show, I don't see her doing that. Not for an entire season.
Me neither which is why I think they may flirt with getting back together, temporarily, next season. Something will happen and they will break up until the final season.

I just hope their final reunion isn't a minute long. I hate when that happens.