Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Also Jennie said the narrator was going to be a character on the show. And we'll see his POV more and more as the show goes on. That describes Mateo Jr. Mateo Jr. growing up to be an actor also makes sense.

I hope Jennie doesn't take it so far that the current characters we are watching are actors playing in a telenovela. That would be awful.

Shelloh, thanks for those new gifs. They're so beautiful that it's breathtaking.
Old 05-24-2017, 06:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Also Jennie said the narrator was going to be a character on the show. And we'll see his POV more and more as the show goes on. That describes Mateo Jr. Mateo Jr. growing up to be an actor also makes sense.
Yup. And if it is not Mateo jr. then the show will need to have another male character who has their "skin in the game", has a connection to the narrative, and will have a complete story of his own.

If it is Mateo, I think some of the hints were absolutely wonderful. But now they have given away too many clues, at least one in each of the last few episodes. There were some clues in season 1 and 2 we had completely overlooked like the "oh brother...or oh sister" comment about Petra's pregnancy. Did anyone catch that one?

So many lovely gifs guys! Can't thank all the gif makers enough. This one was a wish come true.

Old 05-24-2017, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Yup. And if it is not Mateo jr. then the show will need to have another male character who has their "skin in the game", has a connection to the narrative, and will have a complete story of his own.

If it is Mateo, I think some of the hints were absolutely wonderful. But now they have given away too many clues, at least one in each of the last few episodes. There were some clues in season 1 and 2 we had completely overlooked like the "oh brother...or oh sister" comment about Petra's pregnancy. Did anyone catch that one?
I remember the line about "oh brother oh sister". It was when Petra stole Rafael's sperm. But I didn't think of it as a clue until now.

The gifs have been amazing.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:42 PM
Addicted Fan

I really hope that theory is wrong. That would be terrible. What happened on Dawson's​ Creek was real. Like real in the show's universe. Dawson Leery decided to turn is youth into a television show at the end. I never watched HIMYM but I do know Ted and his friends were real in the show's universe. St. Elsewhere was really a product of an autistic boy's imagination. S9 of Dallas was all a dream. S9 of Roseanne was really a book Roseanne was writing.
Old 05-24-2017, 08:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Who knows.

So I was reading foreveryoungadult's review and she said Jane's heart glowed so bright it was blinding. I thought it was just a special effect they added to make it look more fairy-tale ish
Old 05-24-2017, 09:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelloh (View Post)
Hey y'all.

Loved the finale, didnt expect to but i did. Especially all of the J/R scenes. I had missed their hugs so much.

just some of the gifs i made

They look like a couple
Old 05-24-2017, 10:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well Roseanne's finale will be retconned. Newhart had a "it was all a dream" ending where Bob Newhart's character woke up in bed with the TV wife from his previous show and told her how he dreamed he was an innkeeper in Vermont. As a kid, I hated it but I actually grew to like that one.

But that's my secret worry--

Spoiler:
Old 05-25-2017, 02:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

My only solace against the "it was all a dream" type twists is that they're pretty dated. I haven't seen one done in around 20 years.
Old 05-25-2017, 08:51 AM
Part-Time Fan

Whoa, no,I really would not want that kind of ending for Jane the Virgin.

I vaguely remember 1 hint at Mateo being the narrator beyond this past week's. Why do I find it hard to remember things about this show? You guys are good.
Old 05-25-2017, 12:37 PM
Loyal Fan

If the show ends as anything other than Jane's life story, I will just pretend that it was. It will always be the J/R story to me .
Old 05-25-2017, 01:20 PM
Addicted Fan

Did anyone noticed the twins were MIA? They were not even mentioned. We know there's no other place they could be. Were they on a field trip? Sick? Any mention would have been fine. I was happy that Michael's letter was connected to Adam and not Rafael. He lived in their old place after J/M. He found the letter and kept it. Jennie said there would be a Michael/Adam connection.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)
If the show ends as anything other than Jane's life story, I will just pretend that it was. It will always be the J/R story to me .
Same here. And I think that's what it's going to be.

I'm sure the twins were sleeping with their nanny watching them. It was late at night. Mateo was the only kid we saw at the Marbella. And it was a special occasion for him.

I liked the Adam/Michael connection too. I'm glad that's all it is. Although it doesn't completely make sense to me. How did he know to bring it to the Marbella, etc.
Old 05-25-2017, 02:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)

I liked the Adam/Michael connection too. I'm glad that's all it is. Although it doesn't completely make sense to me. How did he know to bring it to the Marbella, etc.
Maybe Adam used Social media to track Jane. He could have looked her up on FB and easily found that she works at the Marbella

And more gifs I made. I had missed moments like these so much.

Old 05-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelloh (View Post)
Maybe Adam used Social media to track Jane. He could have looked her up on FB and easily found that she works at the Marbella
You have a good point. And Jane probably gave that info to the couple that was living there.

Beautiful gifs, Shelloh! Our couple is so beautiful.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

Seriously! I want to cry a little seeing those gifs. They are beautiful. Thank you so much for making them
Closed Thread   Post New Thread