Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2017, 11:45 AM
Passionate Fan

I think Rafael+someone else boat sailed. They did Catalina where there was a genuine spark. Then they did Abbey where there was somewhat of a commitment. I know we did not see Abbey because they thought it would be funny if LLN kept forgetting about her but that is just him. She was a serious relationship for Rafael and for the people in his life. She was around quite a bit, he was with her for a year. That was longer than his time with Jane. He would've let her move in if it wasn't for Jane. And it sucks that they did not show more of Abbey (because they thought it was a smart way to show she is not important) but their relationship probably wasn't so casual. I think they wrote in Abbey as a nice person and for her to turn mean at the end shows she was hurt.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He can still date other women though. It just might not be serious. I'm Ok with him having more Catalina type relationships, where he gets to have great sex and there is a spark.

IA about Abbey and her being hurt. I lumped her in with the "evil" exes. But really all she did was show the police that there was more to the investigation (which is true).
Old 03-07-2017, 12:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
You have a really good point about the season finale. We're going into it not knowing what the major plot point for Jane will be. I wonder if Jennie will tell us. I'm glad they didn't wait until the S3 finale to kill off Michael.

I don't know if Dennis will become a series regular. I think they'll keep him recurring and hopefully incorporate him into more stories.

I'd love to see Rafael with a non Jane, non evil love interest.
Yes, please let us see Raf in a legit serious relationship. The playboy thing is fun but only for so long on a television series. I wonder if another wedding is apart of the finale? Bruce & Xo's wedding but no I dos are exchanged?
Old 03-07-2017, 12:37 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
I think Rafael+someone else boat sailed. They did Catalina where there was a genuine spark. Then they did Abbey where there was somewhat of a commitment. I know we did not see Abbey because they thought it would be funny if LLN kept forgetting about her but that is just him. She was a serious relationship for Rafael and for the people in his life. She was around quite a bit, he was with her for a year. That was longer than his time with Jane. He would've let her move in if it wasn't for Jane. And it sucks that they did not show more of Abbey (because they thought it was a smart way to show she is not important) but their relationship probably wasn't so casual. I think they wrote in Abbey as a nice person and for her to turn mean at the end shows she was hurt.
She wasn't a serious relationship for the viewers. We met her, barely got to know her and the LLN kept pointing out how forgettable she was. She was only there to move the Scott murder plot forward. She served no real purpose outside of that.
Old 03-07-2017, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I don't think Rafael will be a serious relationship again, just b/c Jane would have to compete for his affections and the show considers itself too feminist for that.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There are probably two more seasons to go in this show based on what Jennie has said. And since serious relationships don't last long on it, it's both possible for Raf to have another serious relationship and have it over in time for Jane not to have to compete.

I wouldn't want a competition anyway.
Old 03-07-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)

I wouldn't want a competition anyway.
I don't either. Compete is the wrong word. I should have said there would be no triangle where Rafael is the center.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
I don't either. Compete is the wrong word. I should have said there would be no triangle where Rafael is the center.
Right. Which is fine. As frustrating as I thought some of the writing was in relation to Jane's past relationships, I did like that when she was with Raf, she was with him. Heck, even when she chose Michael she was with him. I just think they went a bit too far in how they almost rewrote that relationship from Jane's POV.
Old 03-08-2017, 10:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Why is Justin making such cute videos?!
Old 03-08-2017, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Is he making more videos with Joseph?
Old 03-08-2017, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Petra/Rafael/Jane was a LT. Rafael didn't want Petra but it was one. She tried everything to try to win him back. The writers wrote that he will try to find love again, so we should at least see him date. Jane is supposed to date too. I remember someone saying Gina and Jennie said new relationships are coming. If the show is lucky it will get a fifth final season. I pray to the TV Gods that it gets 5 seasons. J/R will most likely happen in the second half of S4 which isn't too bad. I truly believe they are the OTP but it will take a little more time.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I do think that they will at least be warned if they're going to get cancelled. The CW seems to be about complete shows.
Old 03-08-2017, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Petra/Rafael/Jane was a LT. Rafael didn't want Petra but it was one. She tried everything to try to win him back.
True. I actually considered Catalina/Rafael/Jane a triangle in its own way.

I loved that video that LethallyFloral posted of Justin and Joseph so much, I made a gifset out of their moments.

x
Old 03-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Justin also post with the twins where he is scaring them. Extremely adorable.

I would've loved a Catalina triangle so much. I hate JTV for mishandling such great chances. What was the point of Catalina?
Old 03-08-2017, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
Justin also post with the twins where he is scaring them. Extremely adorable.

I would've loved a Catalina triangle so much. I hate JTV for mishandling such great chances. What was the point of Catalina?
That sounds adorable. I hope we get more of Rafael as a father. I don't want to have to rely on social media for that.

A Catalina/Rafael/Jane triangle could have been good. Justin had great chemistry with both actresses.