Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2019, 05:23 PM
  #211
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by cursedandblessed (View Post)
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
flowerpetals is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 06:19 PM
  #212
Passionate Fan

 
perfangel5655's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEllis (View Post)
I am happy to be on this forum. Before finding this I had no clue about sides or how to watch leaked episode. I always knew Raf was end game. It seemed obvious to me, but I wasn't personally invested in Team Raf until recently.

Anyhow, this past episode. Honestly, I think it might be my favorite episode so far. Here's why.
Happy to you have you here


That is a nice house indeed. I realy hope they end up in a really nice house and we get to see it.
__________________
i c o n
"That girl is fiercely strong, independent, outspoken, beautiful and capable of anything. And no man or magazine should be able to take that away from her." - Dan about Blair
perfangel5655 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 06:37 PM
  #213
New Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Notice his eyes are all red and watery in one of the pics?
ImSupposedtobeWorking is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 06:52 PM
  #214
Fan Forum Hero

 
wanderer78's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 54,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Thank you! I love Jane's dress in those. Is it me or they're dressing and looking like their Season 1 selves.
__________________
"We've got the dreamer's disease..."

Pia|icon by
wanderer78 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 07:17 PM
  #215
Passionate Fan

 
perfangel5655's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,075
this show should be given an award for creating the worst promos. The promos do nothing to excite viewers. It kills my excitement.
__________________
i c o n
"That girl is fiercely strong, independent, outspoken, beautiful and capable of anything. And no man or magazine should be able to take that away from her." - Dan about Blair
perfangel5655 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 07:21 PM
  #216
Master Fan

 
.bian.carsan.'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer78 (View Post)
Thank you! I love Jane's dress in those. Is it me or they're dressing and looking like their Season 1 selves.
I noticed this as well... We really are, in some ways, going back to the start--better and stronger this time around!
__________________

|| Hook♥Emma || Rafael♥Jane || Ash♥Michael ||
|| Danny♥Lindsay | Dylan♥Kelly | Alex♥Izzie | Lucky♥Sam | Emett♥Bay ||
| Lucas♥Peyton | Pacey♥Joey | Clark♥Chloe | Jeff♥Ginger | Angel♥Cordy | Charlie♥Kirtsen | Neal♥Sara |

.bian.carsan. is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 07:54 PM
  #217
Loyal Fan
 
Muffy_Simba's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,011
Yeah, I also wish the promos were better. What are we supposed to get from these promos? They give us nothing. At least put in the classic misleading scene that grabs viewers attention. The promos are really bad. Get ready to hear one side scream "toxic" over and over again doing these final 11 episodes. I missed a lot of the episode so I have to rewatch it. What I did see.
Spoiler:
I missed a lot of this episode. I mean a lot of it. I have to rewatch it.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 05-15-2019 at 08:58 PM
Muffy_Simba is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:06 PM
  #218
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfangel5655 (View Post)
this show should be given an award for creating the worst promos. The promos do nothing to excite viewers. It kills my excitement.
Crazy Ex Girlfriend's promos were just as bad, if not worse. 11 seconds does nothing, thankfully we get promotional photos and sneak peeks... I'm hoping next week's episode leaks a day early like this one. Ha!
flowerpetals is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:17 PM
  #219
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by KEllis (View Post)
I am happy to be on this forum. Before finding this I had no clue about sides or how to watch leaked episode. I always knew Raf was end game. It seemed obvious to me, but I wasn't personally invested in Team Raf until recently.

Anyhow, this past episode. Honestly, I think it might be my favorite episode so far. Here's why.

Spoiler:
Welcome! And wow I hadn’t thought of that. Antis have always claimed Raf uses Mateo as a bargaining chip to get Jane to be with him. And I love that the writers are completely dismantling that in these episodes! On top of that, Jane is the one who is using Mateo’s reading issues to get Raf time. Love this development.

Eta: @Muffy Thank you for posting the JSU interview. Glad she confirmed that Raf is protecting his heart. I miss happy J/R so much right about now.
endgame is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:24 PM
  #220
New Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 53
I'm wondering why Rose is targeting Rafael. God, I hate her.

On the other hand, I am so happy to show Rafael being happy and keen about establishing a healthy, courteous dynamic with Jane even after rejecting her. He is doing better, working well, being a great father and co-parent without any of it depending on Jane being 'with' him. Bring on the angst even though it breaks my heart.

The promos for 5x10 show Rafael being emotional in that scene. I wonder:

Spoiler:

Last edited by alyssa987; 05-15-2019 at 08:30 PM Reason: Wrong response
alyssa987 is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:35 PM
  #221
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 129
The promos and also the press releases...I dont know if it was ever this bad in previous seasons because this is my first time watching live and not binging on Netflix. I figured they were just throwing in the towel because it was the final season lol

Nice to see more J/R in these promotional stills though!
endgame is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:44 PM
  #222
Master Fan

 
.bian.carsan.'s Avatar
 
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 15,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame (View Post)
Welcome! And wow I hadn’t thought of that. Antis have always claimed Raf uses Mateo as a bargaining chip to get Jane to be with him. And I love that the writers are completely dismantling that in these episodes! On top of that, Jane is the one who is using Mateo’s reading issues to get Raf time. Love this development.

Eta: @Muffy Thank you for posting the JSU interview. Glad she confirmed that Raf is protecting his heart. I miss happy J/R so much right about now.
Sometimes, it feels like Jennie has been lurking either in our thread or other JaFael support sites/groups. I'm starting to really get my hopes up that we'll get almost everything we asked/wished for even more now.
.bian.carsan. is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:48 PM
  #223
Fan Forum Hero

 
Lethally Floral's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 55,735
I LOVED the house Rafael was showing his clients. I want them to live there.

I'm bummed that it looks like Netflix and the CW aren't renewing their agreement. I think that agreement saved shows like Jane and Crazy Ex and allowed them to tell their story completely.
__________________
Lethally Floral is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:56 PM
  #224
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
I'm bummed that it looks like Netflix and the CW aren't renewing their agreement. I think that agreement saved shows like Jane and Crazy Ex and allowed them to tell their story completely.
Wait, does that mean they're going to pull JTV from Netflix? Please no! How else am I supposed to rewatch all my favorite parts of the series?
flowerpetals is offline  
Old 05-15-2019, 08:59 PM
  #225
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyssa987 (View Post)
The promos for 5x10 show Rafael being emotional in that scene. I wonder:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
flowerpetals is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST