Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2019, 12:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffy_Simba (View Post)
Might be for the best. Spin-offs already have a bad reputation so they should only go forward with the concept if it is really good. Seems like the material was just not strong enough.
Old 05-17-2019, 01:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelloh (View Post)
That Benjamin Button effect was so creepy ������������������
Good catch on Jane writing and running to Rafael. Dont remember in season 4. which episode/scene? might gif that. ������
It’s 4x09 I believe. The episode where Jane keeps having those fantasies and Rafael keeps mentioning Mateo. After realizing he’s her romantic hero, she runs to his apartment.

ETA: Even though I was iffy about the spin off, I would have definitely checked out the pilot. I want to read the pilot script.
Old 05-17-2019, 02:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
It’s 4x09 I believe. The episode where Jane keeps having those fantasies and Rafael keeps mentioning Mateo. After realizing he’s her romantic hero, she runs to his apartment.

ETA: Even though I was iffy about the spin off, I would have definitely checked out the pilot. I want to read the pilot script.
Gotcha!
This spinoffs must have really sucked for CW to pass on. CW has some of the worst spinoffs for them to pass this on must have really been bad.
Was looking forward for this spinoff to be honestly. would have checked it out.

And what a coincidence that Rogelio pilot died and Jtv spinoff pilot died too? in the same week?

Last edited by shelloh; 05-17-2019 at 05:37 AM
Old 05-17-2019, 04:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It might have been interesting since it was a anthology on telenovelas but oh well
Old 05-17-2019, 07:43 AM
Dedicated Fan

I guess we're to assume the divorce papers have been filed. I wonder if at some point we'll hear in passing that it's been finalized...?

Spoiler:
Old 05-17-2019, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by .bian.carsan. (View Post)
Made my morning... (from my end of the earth).
Even though we already knew that, I’ll never tire of repeated confirmation from JSU.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpetals (View Post)
I know there are obvious parallels between Jorge and Rafael, but I don't think that Rafael is being prideful.
I agree and don’t think its pride either. JSU said in an interview that he’s protecting his heart and is in self-preservation mode. I’m wondering if the severity of his depression this time around made him realize that he has to find happiness outside of his relationship with Jane. I wish we got a little more of his POV - they’ve really held back on that thus far and I’m hoping they’ll make that clearer in these coming eps.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:22 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelloh (View Post)
Gotcha!
This spinoffs must have really sucked for CW to pass on. CW has some of the worst spinoffs for them to pass this on must have really been bad.
Was looking forward for this spinoff to be honestly. would have checked it out.

And what a coincidence that Rogelio pilot died and Jtv spinoff pilot died too? in the same week?
I know and 5x08 was flimed way before that. lol But at least Ro's pilot will rise again. lol

Jane's divorce will definitely be official before 5x13. The LLN has even referred to Michael as Jane's ex husband before 5x07. Same with calling Petra, Rafael's first wife back in S4. There were clearly parallels between what Jane is doing for Rogelio's show and her book and the series itself.

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 05-17-2019 at 09:35 AM
Old 05-17-2019, 09:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by endgame (View Post)
I agree and don’t think its pride either. JSU said in an interview that he’s protecting his heart and is in self-preservation mode. I’m wondering if the severity of his depression this time around made him realize that he has to find happiness outside of his relationship with Jane. I wish we got a little more of his POV - they’ve really held back on that thus far and I’m hoping they’ll make that clearer in these coming eps.
He did say that he doesn't trust Jane anymore (with regards to their romantic relationship/with his heart), maybe that's all the POV we're really going to get.
Spoiler:
Old 05-17-2019, 12:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Why did it take Mateo being bullied by one of his classmates for the teacher to tell Jane and Rafael that he was behind in reading? Shouldn't the teacher have addressed that to them when she first caught on that he was falling behind? I get that Jane and Rafael missed the signs with everything going on in their personal lives, but still.

Last edited by flowerpetals; 05-17-2019 at 12:15 PM
Old 05-17-2019, 01:24 PM
New Fan

https://www.cwtvpr.com/the-cw/shows/...-virgin/photos
Old 05-17-2019, 01:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectxbeauty (View Post)
Thank you so much! I am loving the promo pics for Chapter 92.

Spoiler:
Old 05-17-2019, 02:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Have we talked about the descriptions for the next two episodes?
Spoiler:
Old 05-17-2019, 03:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectxbeauty (View Post)
Love smiley Jane and Rafael.
Spoiler:

Can't wait!
Old 05-17-2019, 04:02 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerpetals (View Post)
Why did it take Mateo being bullied by one of his classmates for the teacher to tell Jane and Rafael that he was behind in reading? Shouldn't the teacher have addressed that to them when she first caught on that he was falling behind? I get that Jane and Rafael missed the signs with everything going on in their personal lives, but still.
The teacher would have definitely called them when she first noticed it. Television is always making logic mistakes. lol

I don't remember any 5x11 aka CNT sides. Jane's first book is over. It was commercially released and failed, so it has to be her
Spoiler:

Last edited by Muffy_Simba; 05-17-2019 at 05:24 PM
Old 05-17-2019, 05:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
it has to be her
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Whatever is going on, I'm intrigued!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread