Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2016, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

I swear I want to live peacefully with all shippers but some JRers have no sense of measure. They're Raf fans more than anything and unforgiving of everyone except for Raf himself. I don't think I could enjoy the show if I only liked one character.

so goddamn reckless
Old 03-09-2016, 02:21 PM
Elite Fan

YES YES YES!: that scene will forever make me cry!

Quote:
There were a couple of things going on in the moment for them. I think Jane needed to be on her own and explore Rafael and I think Michael needed to be on his own too. They were pretty young and this really rocked their world. But they came out of it stronger.
Exactly, I completely agree. SHE KNOWS THAT MICHEAL IS THE ONE SHE WANTS.

Quote:
No seriously, I think Michael has screwed up multiple times but I never blamed him for Nadine, not for a second
agreed, and agreed. some people I swear

Quote:
And Jane admits it made a mistake choosing Rafael, but at the same time, she is glad, because was a mistake that should have been committed for personal growth for everyone involved, and for the relationship between her and Michael. Every choice she made, lead her to this moment.
Wow just wow
Old 03-09-2016, 02:33 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to go home and rewatch that scene a million times Seriously, their chemistry is on another level. So beautiful and authentic.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I can't wait to go home and rewatch that scene a million times Seriously, their chemistry is on another level. So beautiful and authentic.
girl I did that same exact thing last night

Old 03-09-2016, 02:44 PM
Master Fan

I think I've watched the whole episode like five times. Apart from the stalker drama I really enjoy all of it. Jane and Petra! I just want to give them all the awards.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the stalker storyline is eh. Like is so ridiculous and came out of nowhere. Hopefully it goes somewhere.

Everything else though was amazing, one of my favorite episodes of the series. SO much wonderful JM, but also Jane/Petra and Alba/Xo scenes. I just love how female centric this show is. All of the female characters are so incredible and well developed. This show is so underrated.

Quote:
girl I did that same exact thing last night
I need all of their scenes up They had like 10 different scenes last night!

Also, finale is confirmed for May 16th.
Old 03-09-2016, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think I've watched the whole episode like five times.
I'm watching it again tonight #NOREGRETS
everything was perfect (the stalker bits were funny but also meh?)

I think I'm just gonna ramble a bit about a few other parts that I looooved, bear with me!
-Jane and Michael getting cubanos at their fav truck and the lady reacting like all of us basically I remember she was so sad when she found out they broke up

-Jane over at Michael's place and Michael at Jane's house!

-Jane celebrating their would be wedding anniversary and then SWEET MICHEAL THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING getting her the new book? I mean is any guy really this sweet? I WANT HIM The fact that remembered really surprised me and then thinking about how he is- it doesn't♥

-one of my favorite things- Michael and jane in her bed cuddling while she was worrying about the plagiarism stuff. just precious. those kinds of simple, normal things do something to my heart

I swear I could go on and on

Last edited by redrose13; 03-09-2016 at 03:01 PM
Old 03-09-2016, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I think it was my favourite JTV episode ever
Old 03-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
-Jane celebrating their would be wedding anniversary and then SWEET MICHEAL THINKING THE EXACT SAME THING getting her the new book? I mean is any guy really this sweet? I WANT HIM The fact that remembered really surprised me and then thinking about how he is- it doesn't♥

-one of my favorite things- Michael and jane in her bed cuddling while she was worrying about the plagiarism stuff. just precious. those kinds of simple, normal things do something to my heart
Two of my favorite parts!

I literally awed when he remembered their would-be wedding anniversary. So perfect.

And yes, the shot of them holding each other in bed was so sweet and intimate.

THERE WERE SO MANY SCENES!
Old 03-09-2016, 03:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtneybangelcakes (View Post)
I literally awed when he remembered their would-be wedding anniversary. So perfect.
I kid you not I did the same thing and my sister rolled her eyes at me

Quote:
And yes, the shot of them holding each other in bed was so sweet and intimate.
There was a scene with Alex and Izzie from Greys similar to this and I just love it. Its not very common that we get to see couples in a moment like this

Quote:
THERE WERE SO MANY SCENES!
I know right!

THESE DORKS Thank you Michael for speaking the truth about Olivia and Fitz hahaha

Here
Old 03-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thank you Michael for speaking the truth about Olivia and Fitz hahaha
Omg yes. As a Scandal fan that can't stand Fitz and hates it when Olivia is around him... I AM MICHAEL AND MICHAEL IS ME.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkalice (View Post)
Omg yes. As a Scandal fan that can't stand Fitz and hates it when Olivia is around him... I AM MICHAEL AND MICHAEL IS ME.
hahaha I love this SAME HERE

and om also did you notice (of course you did haha) Michael and Jane in matching pajamas when they were talking about how they were feeling about Rafael's emails. It was an emotional moment but the sliding doors version of them was the cutest♥
Old 03-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Master Fan

Their sliding doors selves were so cute. I have to say those who left Mateo to Raf were particularly great to watch
Slightly unrelated but I love it when Jane mentions the movie to Petra and she yells I hated it those two are so flawlessly written, they're getting closer while still remaining different.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
There was a scene with Alex and Izzie from Greys similar to this and I just love it. Its not very common that we get to see couples in a moment like this
Aw, yeah. I love when couples just hold each other...I can think of Michael/Maria (Roswell) and Spike/Buffy (BTVS). I'm sure there are others

And yup, I hate Olivia/Fitz and Fitz, in general, so much. SO MUCH. I was so happy he said that.

I wanted to love the movie Sliding Doors and I couldn't get into it I feel like I'm missing out.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wanted to love the movie Sliding Doors and I couldn't get into it
I've never actually seen it!

look how happy they areeee
I love how it's kissing, laughing and then more laughing and kissing

Closed Thread   Post New Thread