Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2014, 11:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyevenstar22 (View Post)
hi add me please ? i've seen the spanish based telenovela this is based on so i was on the fence how this would turn out and i'm pleasantly surprise, it has its own distinct personality and i don't think about the original while watching it , this cast has owned their characters and are doing a great job as episodes go on!

well damn me these two are hot together but clearly something happens because its way too early for rafael and her to be together!

plus not sure what direction this version is planning , what's clear is that they're doing their own thing that's for sure!

i like mickael and frankly i was bit iffy on rafael casting but its crazy how i'm warming up to him as quick as jane heart beats seeing him lol , he's got potential but of course both have issues and baggage they have to deal with before being together so i guess this bit is a too soon fling that will make them even more cautious and take longer , i seriously hope this show gets renewed !
that's so cool that you've seen the telenovela that JTV is based on .
Old 11-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 11-24-2014, 06:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Can I be added please. Teleanovela's are my kryptonite and Jane The Virgin was the show I was most excited for this year.
I love this show more and more with every episode and I'm totally in love with Jane & Rafael. I only just found time today to watch episode 1x06 and it just about killed me, I'm so excited for today's episode. It's a shame that I have to wait until tomorrow to watch it, one of the disappointments about living in England.

"My Angel"- Queen Victoria
My Queen - Prince Albert

Last edited by Jessiegabriela; 11-24-2014 at 06:36 AM
Old 11-24-2014, 11:06 AM
Part-Time Fan

What!? This is here!? Yayyy! I ship them hard. OTP! OTP!
Old 11-24-2014, 11:45 AM
Master Fan

I'm surprised that they kissed so soon. I was expecting it to drag out longer. I like that this show isn't dragging out things and the pacing still feels natural.
Old 11-24-2014, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

Judging by the promo for episode 7 things aren't just all of a sudden going to be easy and make them a couple. But yay that kiss was so unexpected and a very sweet moment.

Last edited by Kylebraxtonisthebest; 11-24-2014 at 04:50 PM
Old 11-24-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Promos are misleading. I doubt it's going to be that simple. I can't wait. But this show moves so fast. Who knows?
Old 11-24-2014, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I misspelt a word in my previous post , I actually meant that the promo implied that things will not all of a sudden be easy.
Old 11-25-2014, 01:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

My OTP at the moment. I loved their all-night date. Raf is really in love with her and it is probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I don't know that this is a spoiler or not, so I'll just input it in a tag... But for next week's episode...

Spoiler:
Old 11-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

Hi can I be added please?! Love this show and this ship . Jane and Rafael are so freakin' cute! They belong together. I do think it seems a bit early and too good to be true that they will end up together right now. I'm just gonna enjoy it while it lasts. On another note why can't Jane just have sex with Rafael? I mean she is pregnant with his baby for crying out loud!! I mean poor girl is knocked up with the guys baby and didn't even get the benefit of doing it with him lol. Girls got to have a lot of will power not to jump Rafael's bones. Just saying
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 11-26-2014, 12:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hmm. ^^ That could always change during the course of the show, but I think they've shown her to be pretty firm in her conviction to wait until marriage. She had planned to do it with Michael, but that backfired and she believed it was a sign. But like I said, I suspect this can and will change.
Old 11-26-2014, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Their scenes were so cute especially the shopping one and the one on the couch
Old 11-26-2014, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved their scenes so much this week!
Old 11-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Loyal Fan

I absolutely these two may I please be added to the shipper list. Their scenes Monday night were super adorable; I couldn't stop smiling.
Old 11-26-2014, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper