Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He totally does. And Quentin seems to like him too so he wouldn`t mind Jake dating his mother.

Sure, will do!
collide into you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 07:43 AM
Supreme Fan

Well the fact he mentioned Quentin when talking to Jana was so cute. He wants to be a family!

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
SaraLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide into you (View Post)
He totally does. And Quentin seems to like him too so he wouldn`t mind Jake dating his mother.

Sure, will do!
Quentin did find out if Jake was single.

I wouldn't mind spoilers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
That would make sense her talking about Quentin but looking at Jake to reaffirm her son comes first.

Oh no i don't think he will tell her. Maybe last few eps. But its nice the audience knows how he feels. Lets us in on it, so his actions will be obvious to us.

Ohhh thank you! I need to watch the Afterbuzz episode review.

Hahaha im exactly the same! Havent had anyone to get excited over for ages. Even if they could touch i would still love them

Before they left Jake looked so angry that she wanted to come with him, now we know it was because he didn't want anything to happen to her!

Also when those hooligans (yes im calling them that ) came into the batting area. Jake moved in front of Katie and when they grabbed or slapped her slightly im pretty sure i heard an angry "Hey!" from Jake. Just the little things
I think they will touch instinctively. I can see them having an impulsive kiss, and then realize they broke the no-touching rule.
Lostcandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Elite Fan

I just watched this weeks episode. . .awe Jake.

I think it is absolutely adorable how he just involuntarily tells everyone about her.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Milk-tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2016, 05:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quillan (View Post)
think it is absolutely adorable how he just involuntarily tells everyone about her.
That's how you know he's got it bad... also I am loving how Jana and Lex have been reacting to seeing him actually and genuinelly fall for a girl.

Jana's WTF?! face when he casually name dropped Quentin is still one of my favourite moments of the show so far!

Last edited by Folie; 05-27-2016 at 07:44 AM
Folie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2016, 03:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes! An involuntary touch/kiss would be amazing, thats how i see it happening as well.

I agree, the closest people in his life and hes telling them hes now in love. They know him better than anyone, i sense Jake has never been in love before from their reactions! Makes it even more special! Hope we get some scenes between them in the next ep. Jakes with Jana going through that USB in the next ep right?

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-27-2016, 05:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
Yes! An involuntary touch/kiss would be amazing, thats how i see it happening as well.

I agree, the closest people in his life and hes telling them hes now in love. They know him better than anyone, i sense Jake has never been in love before from their reactions! Makes it even more special! Hope we get some scenes between them in the next ep. Jakes with Jana going through that USB in the next ep right?
I believe that is so. I hope we see some more Jana/Jake talk about Katie. It is adorable when he drops stuff about her. I loved in the last episode when he tells Lex he thinks he is in love.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 06:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I believe that is so. I hope we see some more Jana/Jake talk about Katie. It is adorable when he drops stuff about her. I loved in the last episode when he tells Lex he thinks he is in love.
Its bound to happen again!

Also he may reunite with her at the hospital at the end of the ep, heres hoping! Plus Kristen said 7 and 9 were her fav eps, so something is bound to happen right?

He didnt even say 'i think i love her' it was just 'i love her' even better

Old 05-27-2016, 07:27 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't remember. I knew it was to that effect.

The more I watch the show and fall in love with Katie/Jake the sadder I get because I realize it is a mini series.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 08:47 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
I couldn't remember. I knew it was to that effect.

The more I watch the show and fall in love with Katie/Jake the sadder I get because I realize it is a mini series.
Me too. I know its a real shame, so much potential. Makes me wonder how they are going to end it....i now kinda know the ending to the Belgium one. But dont know all the details. And a few things a different.

Old 05-27-2016, 09:05 AM
Elite Fan

Well in one of the episodes they gave us a glance at day 13. . .so we kind of know it all goes to hell. But, I have no idea if they will end the day like that.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 09:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Yes thats true. Maybe thats the beginning of the episode....hopefully Chris Wood said people would be satisfied and it rounds off at the end of the season he said in one of his interviews. Fingers Crossed!

Old 05-27-2016, 09:29 AM
Elite Fan

Indeed. I am hopeful for Jake/Katie but I must lower my expectations as to not be upset.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 05-27-2016, 09:34 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Indeed. I am hopeful for Jake/Katie but I must lower my expectations as to not be upset.
Yes exactly, after all, everyday they face life and death. Gotta expect the worse in these sorts of programs!

Old 05-27-2016, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Reply   Post New Thread