Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2004, 11:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Jackie/Hyde {T7S} #2: Because she's the Yin to his Yang.

Courtesy of -diana- (?)

Shipper list
DreamWalker
jhlover
Rainstorm18
blueschild007
Little Angel

let me know if you want to be add

"Jackie and Hyde, the perfect example of Opposites Attract
He's aloof.
She's affable.
He likes Led Zeppelin.
She likes ABBA.
The list goes on.

Despite those differences, though, they have what it takes to make it work. Jackie needs an anchor to pull her back to earth when she gets carried away; Hyde needs someone to care for. They were both abandoned by their parents and never really experienced true love. They don't make the perfect couple, but that's just what makes it even more appealing. The chemistry's undeniable and it's always nice to see the softer side of a self-proclaimed 'badass'. They may seem 'creepy and unnatural' to their friends, but to us they seem just ideal for one another."

-Originally written by Lucii

"While Donna (Prepon) and Eric have had their growing pains as a couple, the far more engaging romance - and the most intriguing direction the show has taken - is that involving Jackie and Hyde (Danny Masterson), seeming polar opposites who are destined to bring out the best in each other. Hyde, the iconoclastic, broken-home refugee, has always been a sort of genius-in-waiting. And poor-little-rich-girl Jackie is the one who might finally give him the direction he needs, now that she's finally given up on cute-but-dumb Kelso."

-'Oh How The Years Go By'
Dec 3, 2002 by Steve Robinson
TV Guide Online

Courtesy of -diana-

Collage by ~*Ambrosia*~

Moments Of Zen (courtesy of Nicole)

((More Animations by Nikki))

*Hyde & Jackie Related Links *

Badass Cafe
Opposites: Jackie & Hyde's Index
Washi's Site
The FotoHut
PaperBag
360 degrees art studio
Shimmer
That '70s Fanfic Archive
Jackie and Hyde stories
FanFiction.net
Jackie and Hyde 'Zenmasters' Yahoo group
Jackie/Hyde Fanlisting: Opposites Attract

Wallpaper:

made by dothestarswyou

*For those looking for some recommended J/H fics...*

--The Best of ZenFic: Part one

--The Best of ZenFic: Part two

--The Best of ZenFic: Part three

Logan: My underbelly is rock-hard. It can go all night.

Last edited by BleedingBlue; 02-06-2007 at 11:55 PM
Old 12-26-2004, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah, baby. Your intro is so groovy...

Quote:
Posted by Lucii :

The third ranked couple of the week
I remember someone brought all the J/H fans from the T7S board over here that week.
Old 12-26-2004, 11:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by StellaSlight
Oh yeah, baby. Your intro is so groovy...

I remember someone brought all the J/H fans from the T7S board over here that week.
Hmm, I wonder...

My intros are always groovy, baby.

Old 12-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Where do the couple of the week vote thingies take place?

If they do at all?
Old 12-27-2004, 12:02 AM
Master Fan

Yeah! Where when and how.

Thanks.
Old 12-27-2004, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

Answering a question from last thread...:P

The first few episodes of season 6 were better...like, as far as I'm A Boy, like everyone has said many a time. But, since after it's first third, the show dropped like one wouldn't believe, even after witnessing it repeatedly...I'll say, as a whole, season 7 is better. More Zenness, including the angst, being as it's doing something for them that's been long missing...plus, in general, there seems that, of the last few episodes, some sort of attention has been returned to character development. And, short of "Angie" and "Let's Spend the Night Together," I have yet to be driven to tears from overwhelming stupidity of the episode. And that happened a LOT last season. Episode after episode after episode...
Old 12-27-2004, 01:26 AM
Master Fan

Re: Answering a question from last thread...:P

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75
The first few episodes of season 6 were better...like, as far as I'm A Boy, like everyone has said many a time. But, since after it's first third, the show dropped like one wouldn't believe, even after witnessing it repeatedly...I'll say, as a whole, season 7 is better. More Zenness, including the angst, being as it's doing something for them that's been long missing...plus, in general, there seems that, of the last few episodes, some sort of attention has been returned to character development. And, short of "Angie" and "Let's Spend the Night Together," I have yet to be driven to tears from overwhelming stupidity of the episode. And that happened a LOT last season. Episode after episode after episode...
Oh, dit-freakin'-o, main!

I've always been curious how the ratings for the show compared during S6 to S5. I suppose it doesn't matter now...but I just wonder, because oh, how much better the season would have been if they'd (the writers, PTB, whomever) would have actually shown these two growing throughout the season instead of leaving it to our over active imaginations to fill in the blanks.

But alas...
Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet. - William Shakespeare...
Old 12-27-2004, 11:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Airie75

Where do the couple of the week vote thingies take place?

If they do at all?
The Couples of the Week polls took place about a year and a half ago. Posters used to vote every week for their favourite couple, and J/H won the third week. That poll was quite cool, but after 20 weeks (actually a year later), people got quite bored and the thread literally died.

Maybe I'll start another poll like this one day and I'll call it the ULTIMATE COUPLE OF THE WEEK POLL. That's one groovy poll title.
Old 12-29-2004, 07:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Caps from 'Surprise' & 'Winter' thanks to Badass Cafe.

-*-

Old 01-04-2005, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

The cookie's stickin' out of his mouth like a tongue! I like that and the one right above it--she looks pretty.
Old 01-05-2005, 04:29 AM
Master Fan

Jackie always look good. I should be jealous of her looks, but I'm more jealous of the fact that she's dating *my* man.
Old 01-05-2005, 06:40 PM
Master Fan

A change of tradition has come.

From now on, threads will be closed after approx. 300 posts instead of the 250 posts we're used to. This change/new rule is decided by the admins of FF, and since I know y'all are used to the 250 mark by now I thought I'd let you know about the change.

Thank you.
Old 01-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

I love those pics. Thanks Lucii for posting them here
Old 01-11-2005, 12:55 AM
Ultimate Fan

Some J/H transcript from Don't Lie To Me and caps that anni made...

First scene: [kitchen]

Hyde: Hey, still mad at me about the Christmas party?

Jackie: No, I'm just starting to realise you might never be the man I dreamed you'd be.

Hyde: That's the spirit, lower your expectations.

Second scene [basement]

Hyde: Kelso, Jackie and I are fighting right now and I'm in a really bad mood so if you don't stop nailing my sister, I'm going to have to slap you in the face with my car.

Third scene [driveway]

(Interrupting F/J)

Hyde: Hey, what's up?

Jackie: (looks innocent, shrugs) Nothing.

Hyde: (stares for a beat) Usually when I ask that question, you don't stop talking until I pretend to fall asleep.

Jackie: Ah. Well, not today. (laughs)

Hyde: You look guilty. What did you do? Fez, what did she do?

Fez: Oh, I wasn't listening. I was thinking about a prince named Eduardo and his lunatic Queen. (stares at Jackie)

Jackie: (half-glares at Fez) Seriously, Steven, everything's fine.

Hyde: ...Alright. But I'm telling you, (points) There's going to be hell to pay if you've donated all my clothes to the Goodwill again.

Fourth scene [basement]

Jackie: Hey.

Hyde: Shouldn't you be on a plane back to Eduardoland by now?

Jackie: Ugh, Donna's mouth is as big as her feet.

Hyde: Jackie, what the hell were you thinking?

Jackie: Look, Steven, I know it's a crazy thing to do it's just, (sighs) I just wanted to know what it was like planning a wedding and a life and everything. It's all I ever wanted and I was starting to think it was never going to happen with you.

Hyde: (gets up) Oh my god, are we back on this again? Why can't you be happy with what we've got?!

Jackie: (yelling) 'Cause I'm not, Steven. Okay, look, I've gotta know that we have a future together. Can't you just give me a sign or some tiny kind of glimmer of hope that someday we'll get married?

Hyde: Jackie, I don't know.

Jackie: Oh my god, that's ALL you ever say! Please, Steven, please just say *anything* besides 'I don't know'. Anything else.

Hyde: (low) ...I don't know.

Jackie: (whispers 'kay') Well, then I can't be with you anymore.

Hyde: Jackie...don't threaten me. It's not going to work.

Jackie: (tears falling) I'm not threatening you, Steven. I can't waste any more of my time on you if it's not gonna happen for us.

(a beat)

Kay, well...at least now I know. (walks out)

//\\

Old 01-11-2005, 12:56 AM
Ultimate Fan

pt 2 =)

Closed Thread   Post New Thread