Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Jack & Sara {Betrayal} #1: "My life is so small sometimes....With you I started to feel the magnitude of things." ~ Jack

1st

Jack McAllister ♥ Sara Hanley

appreciation thread

"A chance meeting between Sara Hanley (Hannah Ware), a professional photographer, and Jack McAllister (Stuart Townsend), a top attorney, leads to an instant and undeniable attraction. Sara's husband, Drew Stafford (Chris Johnson), is a successful prosecutor with political aspirations, and the couple have a seven-year-old, Oliver. Unbeknownst to Sara, Jack is in-house counsel to a powerful but somewhat shady entrepreneur, Thatcher Karsten (James Cromwell), and is married to Thatcher's daughter, Elaine (Wendy Moniz)." ~ About Betrayal TV Show Series - ABC.com

(All pictures and screenshots are from the abc.com site.)

I'm not good at designing fan threads or graphic design period - but since I haven't found an appreciation thread or forum for this couple yet and I like them, I'm taking a shot at it. There doesn't seem to be much support for them or the show Betrayal, nor are there lots of great reviews - but I'm all in. If you are too, give a shout-out! (And if you're good at visuals please stay and feel free to make improvements.)

~*Shipper List!*~

Mavonne
Stay to the Lights
chimmychimmy
LittleღMermaid
YogiB21
baelfire24
Laurababora
B.Chambers
ChakotaysLover

Last edited by Mavonne; 11-28-2013 at 05:19 PM
Mavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love this show. Are you doing a shipper list? If so, add me
Stay to the Lights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me to the list of fans. I don't know how long this show is going to last for going by the ratings LOL. But as long as it is still on, I will be watching.

The sex scenes between Jack and Sara are YOWZA...I didn't really enjoy this past episode, mainly because there was no interaction between both characters and I just find SL's with the children boring LOL.

Who do you guys think shot Sara?
Old 10-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi, Stay to the Lights and chimmychimmy! I've created a shipper list. Excuse me for taking several days to respond. My Real Life is hectic. Also, for a while I thought maybe I really was the only fan of this couple. Glad I'm wrong!

Yeah, I'm not sure how long Betrayal will last either. Some studios don't give their new shows a real chance to catch on. I haven't read many good reviews but personally I'm enjoying it.

I didn't care for the last episode either because it seemed like a filler episode and I don't think the third ep of your new series should be a filler. They're promising lots of Jack/Sara drama in the next three episodes so I'm looking forward to that.

Jack and Sara seem to have that love-at-first-conversation thing going on and I believe them. They sold it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychimmy (View Post)
I'm forgetting some of the characters' names but I wouldn't put it past the godfather figure played by James Cromwell or maybe even his daughter, Jack's wife.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Old 11-03-2013, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

So glad I found this thread! Can I be added to the list?
LittleღMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi, LittleღMermaid! I put you on the list. Things are getting intense on the show. Looks like next week we'll see a lot of drama when fit hits the shan. I can't wait!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:41 AM
New Fan

SO glad I found this site.....I am officially OBSESSED with Betrayal! Just <3 the characters, plot, steamy scenes......ALL of it! Next week looks A-mazing!

Could you please add me to the list too?
YogiB21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2013, 06:42 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavonne (View Post)
Hi, LittleღMermaid! I put you on the list. Things are getting intense on the show. Looks like next week we'll see a lot of drama when fit hits the shan. I can't wait!
Next week looks Bat **** Crazy! ....... Definitely the episode where both families are torn apart!
Old 11-04-2013, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I know! Will Jack and Sara let go of each other? I do feel bad for their spouses but I like this couple.
Old 11-04-2013, 07:51 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavonne (View Post)
I know! Will Jack and Sara let go of each other? I do feel bad for their spouses but I like this couple.
I think the fact that the characters are so relate-able it just sucks you in further! I feel bad for the spouses, but also can sympathize with their feeling stuck in a life they both feel trapped in........So sexy imagining that someone could have that type of unbridled passion for you that they seek you out as if pulled to you by some cosmic force. THAT is SEXY!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:56 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimmychimmy (View Post)
Add me to the list of fans. I don't know how long this show is going to last for going by the ratings LOL. But as long as it is still on, I will be watching.

The sex scenes between Jack and Sara are YOWZA...I didn't really enjoy this past episode, mainly because there was no interaction between both characters and I just find SL's with the children boring LOL.

Here's a quick thought of mine.....although with all the twists & turns ANYONE could really shoot Sara!
I think that a big blow up comes from Thatcher in order to take Jack out for quitting & cheating on his daughter, Sara I think gets in front of Jack to try & save him & gets shot herself.

---------------------------
Also anyone notice the darker metal wedding ring on the guy holding Sara's hand in the ambulance after she's shot in the Pilot opener??? I can't figure it out. From what I've seen both Drew & Jack have different colored wedding bands.....hmmm!
Old 11-04-2013, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

YogiB21, I just added you. I zipped through here so quickly this morning that I didn't notice your request until I came back tonight.

Yeah, Jack should be careful about blurting out stuff to Thatcher like, "I quit!" This man will staple your hands to the ground if he thinks you've turned your back on him. Plus, how will he feel after finding out that Jack cheated on his daughter with the wife of the man trying to put him away for good?

I'm speculating that Thatcher tries to get rid of Sara - or maybe Elaine does. Drew looks mad as h*ll in the promo but I don't think he would ever hurt Sara. I didn't notice the ring so I wonder who will be with her in the ambulance. Could it be Thatcher to threaten her or finish the job? I forget what the hand looked like...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YogiB21 (View Post)
I feel bad for the spouses, but also can sympathize with their feeling stuck in a life they both feel trapped in........So sexy imagining that someone could have that type of unbridled passion for you that they seek you out as if pulled to you by some cosmic force. THAT is SEXY!
IA! Adultery is all kinds of bad but I'm enjoying the passion of this couple.
Old 11-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think Jack made a mistake telling Thatcher he quit and Sara going to pay the price
LittleღMermaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2013, 10:05 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleღMermaid (View Post)
I think Jack made a mistake telling Thatcher he quit and Sara going to pay the price
I get he wants to quit, but REALLY.....does he not realize what will happen now that he opened that can of worms! Yipes....
Reply   Post New Thread