Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2018, 02:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychically Linked ღ (View Post)
I think I remember John saying somewhere that Ianto's death was what made Jack do what he did in Day 5. Like Jack thought he had nothing more to lose and Ianto's death was the trigger of it being too much for him to handle.

Torchwood seems to think Gwen was Jack's moral compass but I truly believe it was Ianto. Being with Ianto reminded Jack what it was like to be human.
I`ve only seen him once but I have a DVD from that convention I might have to rewatch it.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:49 PM
Sailor Scout Wannabe

Moderator of ...
The Witcher
Henry Cavill

Join us on the Doctor Who board for a Torchwood rewatch!

http://www.fanforum.com/f126/torchwo...27-a-63243350/
MsPerfectionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread