Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Elite Fan

I love Ianto's expression in the last gif:

JACK: The beans are almost done.
IANTO: Bloody beans.

John and Gareth play so well off of each other. I think thats what makes Jack and Ianto so believable and makes you want to root for them even though you know they're doomed. Though I think the most doomed pairing of the show is Owen and Toshiko. They never even had a chance. But thats for another thread.

Oh my god me too. He's all stuttery and nervous and its so cute. I'm sure he's thinking "I save the world on a daily basis and Ianto Jones can get me to stutter like a schoolboy?!"

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Psychically Linked ღ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

i was watching Torchwood a lil while ago and i loved Jack Ianto and the stopwatch scene!! lol!
ChakotaysLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Hahaha the stopwatch scene is awesome. What I really want to know Ianto is, what CAN one do with a stopwatch?

Old 09-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stuttering Jack is to freaking adorable I love how vulnerable he is when he is in the prescence of Ianto, it speaks to me volumes about his respect for Ianto

John and Gareth are what ultimately made me want to check out Torchwood. I will be forever grateful that these two amazing men were chose for their respected characters... especially Gareth.. he just makes Ianto superb

The stopwatch scene was so odd for me I kept thinking *just what the hell could they use that stopwatch for?* I even went through a list and not one seems viable
Old 09-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natesgal55 (View Post)
Stuttering Jack is to freaking adorable I love how vulnerable he is when he is in the prescence of Ianto, it speaks to me volumes about his respect for Ianto

John and Gareth are what ultimately made me want to check out Torchwood. I will be forever grateful that these two amazing men were chose for their respected characters... especially Gareth.. he just makes Ianto superb

The stopwatch scene was so odd for me I kept thinking *just what the hell could they use that stopwatch for?* I even went through a list and not one seems viable
Oh yeah totally. I think Jack's the one who respects Ianto the most out of the team. Except for maybe Tosh.She seemed to value him as well. But the nervousness was so adorable. And Ianto was really nervous too. That whole scene was just so

Oh yeah me too. Although I do have to say I love John a lot and his portrayal of Jack. Jack's one of those rare characters you dont see very much, I think. I love both Jack and Ianto equally though Ianto slightly more i f that makes any sense. And John and Gareth are just so so amazing. their friendshio is great too.

Yeah I know right? Same with the whole naked hide and seek thing. I mean what IS naked hide and seek and how does one cheat in it? Jack and Ianto certainly seem to have an interesting sex life.

Old 09-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

^ That's true but I am used to seeing Ianto quite nervous in the presence of Jack.. it was interesting to see that turn tides.. besides nerbous Jack was bloody adorable

I love John aswell, but I just meant that John was already Jack.. of course he was going to be Captain Jack in Torchwood I do love both Gareth and John pretty much equally .. although I do think Gareth is expectionally sexy.. he has that whole goth-rock thing going for him that I find incredibly sexy, but both men are amazing

Jack and Ianto definitely have an interesting sex life But it matches them perfectly doesn't it?!! I mean their whole relationship was never really out there and you sort of had to guess and make certain assumptions That is why I love 'COE' that whole season just cemented that fact that Jack/Ianto were real and very much in-love
Old 09-11-2011, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't want this thread being lost again
Old 09-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Elite Fan

We gotta beat the Jack/Gwen thread =P Haha I kid I kid.

But seriously though Jack/Ianto >>>> Everything else.

Old 09-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't even realize there was a Jack/Gwen thread That is how non-existent they are for me

Jack/Ianto totally PWNS everything else

What are some of your fave Jack/Ianto eps, Stef??

I loved 'Fragments' especially Ianto's journey They had such explosive chemistry even then
Old 09-11-2011, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Fragments was awesome. I can watch Ianto's scenes over and over again tbh. I love how sexy he was in his casual wear. And you're absolutely right they had insane chemistry even in the beginning. I loved it. And the fact that Ianto conned the con man was epic too.

Lets see, I also loved Adam mainly because Jack would not believe a word of what Ianto was telling him and did everything he could to get HIS Ianto back which I loved. And of course the office scene in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang was awesome as well.

Old 09-11-2011, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I know right?!! Ianto looked fcking hot as hell in his casual wear.. when he and Jack fought that weevil.. all I could think was *Jack just jump Ianto and his sexy ass* I mean the suits are sexy, but his casual wear is definitely sexy aswell Of course Jack was his usual cocky sexy self

You could see that it hurt Ianto to con Jack though After they brought down 'Myfanwy' and Jack tells him he will see him at work on Monday and that his suit looks good... Ianto face was just It broke my heart for him.. he didn't want to betray Jack but he loved Lisa and he wanted to help her.

Adam was a good episode ... he got to kiss Ianto aswell, so lucky him I loved that Jack had so much faith in Ianto and that he knew Ianto could never do such a thing
Old 09-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Master Fan

Can I be added please?
Old 09-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah. I dont think Ianto expected to actually LIKE Jack though. Because he has a reputation with Torchwood One after having traveled with the Doctor (seriously watch Doomsday at least such a good episode and I cant help but be amazed that Ianto actually survived all of that.) But he DID wind up liking Jack and I think Jack surprised him as did the intense chemistry the two of them shared from the start. And when he got to know the team I think he was torn between his loyalty to Lisa and his love for her, and his loyalty to his team. When Ianto loves he loves big.

Oh yeah totally. Thats why I loved Adam, preferably the 2nd half. I also loved the swapped personalities between Owen and Toshiko. Geeky!Owen was adorable as hell.

Old 09-12-2011, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And when he got to know the team I think he was torn between his loyalty to Lisa and his love for her, and his loyalty to his team. When Ianto loves he loves big.
Oh absoutely It just made me feel terrible for him.. he was literally stuck between a rock and a hard place

UST at it's finest

Welcome arakha
Old 09-13-2011, 08:57 PM
Addicted Fan

^ That picture is just teeming with sexual tension They're quite enthralling to watch, I wish we got more scenes with them like that
Reply   Post New Thread