Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Pacey and Joey...why? Because they truly love eachother. Pacey only wanted Joey to be happy and Joey only wanted Pacey to be happy. I guess that's why the ended up together, bc they were THAT person for eachother.

Angel- I love you. I try not to, but I can't stop. Buffy- Me, me, too. I can't either.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Seth and Summer from The O.C. They're the first couple I've really shipped before. Adam Brody/Rachel Bilson have the best chemistry I've ever seen, they fit perfectly together. Their personalities go really well together, and they're not so much alike that they get boring.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 06-29-2004, 02:57 AM
Loyal Fan

Max and Liz from Roswell, definitely my fav couple of all time TV or otherwise. They went through so much together and their love for each other remained so strong reguardless of the most heartbreaking circumstances.

Vote For Gavin Degraw pretty please
Old 06-30-2004, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys!

Oh this is a hard question. lol I am torn between Spuffy and DJ.

I have to say Spike and Buffy. They had such a Beautiful real adult relationship. They were there for each other through the good and bad.

DJ of course because I never think they had a real chance.

I have a third I gotta mention. lol Cordy and Angel are another that I think had a beautiful adult relationship. They really understood each other.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 06-30-2004, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy and Spike, because they really did love each other and were there for each other.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK. Some of the wonderful answers here have prompted me to attempt one of my own, so here goes.

I have chosen Cordy & Angel (AtS)

During their time together on BtVS, this seemed a very unlikely pairing. Cordy just lusted after Angel, and Angel himself was blinded by his feelings for the Slayer. But by pure chance they ended up meeting once again in Los Angeles. Cordy had fled there to pursue her unrealistic dreams of becoming an actress and was living in squalor. Angel was there simply to put space between him and his forbidden love. Two people there for very different reasons and yet they ended up connecting. Cordy garnered herself a job in Angels detective agency and quickly became a part of his life. They were brought closer together by the death of their half human friend Doyle and found support in each other. At the end of that season Cordy was stricken down by a slew of visions and was hospitalised as a result. It was at this point that Angel truly realised how much he needed and depended on her. During the next season Angel went through a dark spell, firing Cordy and the rest of his crew, but only to protect them. Upon having an epiphany he realised his error and tried to reconnect with his group, going especially out of his way to win back Cordys trust, proving how much he valued her above all others. Shortly after this Angel learned of the death of his ex-love Buffy and retreated to a Himalayan monastery to make sense of things in his head. Not long after his return, it became clear his sisterly feelings towards his Seer were growing in to something more.
Actions such as setting free the half demon Billy simply to save Cordy and trusting the care of his baby son Conner to her were proving his changing feelings. Then one evening at the ballet, the two were possesed by unrequited lovers and were overcome with passion for each other. It seemed this would be the catalyst for them to confess their feelings but they were thwarted by the arrival of Cordelias ex from Pylea and Angel spent the rest of the season fighting his jealousy towards the other warrior. Angel was finally encouraged by the empathic demon Lorne to tell his Seer how he felt and Cordy herself seemed ready to requite those feelings, having been forced to face up to them by her departed boyfriend. But their plans were torn apart when Angel was dropped in to the ocean by Connor and Cordy was transported to another relaity to become a Higher being.
During the course of the next season Angel went through agony, thinking he'd gotten Cordy back, only to discover she was being inhabited by an evil being named Jasmine. Jasmiine was eventally destroyed but Cordelia was left in a coma as a result. Angel was offered control of the demonic law firm Wolfram and Heart, and although it went against everything he stood for, he accepted the offer. And so began a new era in Angels unlife. But his Seer and love was never far from his mind.
Midway through this season, Angel recieved a call telling him Cordy had awakened from her coma and it was with mutual joy that they found themselves back in each others arms. Cordy got through to Angel as only she could and helped him refocus on the mission that he had been thinking of giving up. They finally shared a passionate kiss, a clinch that was evidence of both their feelings for one another. But then the hone rang and Cordy left, telling Angel she had no coice, she had to leave. She departed with the words "i'll be seeing you" as Angel answered the telephone, to be told that she was dead, she had never truly woken up. He could only stare, heartbroken and with tears in his eyes, at the spot where she had stood ony moments earlier. Once more they had been given a chance, only to have been torn apart again.
Angel finally met with his final battle at the end of this season. It was never explained if her survived this battle or was killed in it. But one can only hope that, if he died, he transcended to heaven and was reunited with the spirit of his beloved Cordelia, this time for good. Thus making her final words of "i'll be seeing you" come true.

As my answer proves this pair have been through so much, been given so many chances only to have them torn away again. So that is why chose them as my "one" couple. No one deserves it more.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Re:IF you could only pic one

Max & Liz diffinitely.
Old 06-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Lucy and Robbie for sure ( 7th Heaven )

myspacee.[/COLOR]

It's not you! It's Woo!
Old 07-04-2004, 12:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Roswell

Sean & Liz- As much as I loved Max and Liz in S1, TPTB destroyed them and the magic was gone. Sean and Kyle were both there for Liz when she needed help, but I always considered Kyle more of a friend to Liz.

Now Sean and Liz had potential and I wished his character would have been brought back in S3. Then the yawnfest that was S3 would have been quite interesting to me.

ETA: My other couple from Roswell would have been Michael & Courtney. They were totally HOT together and another interesting couple that I would have loved to see more of. After all, Michael gave Courtney the secret to where the Granilith was, and some said he didn't care about her. Yeah right!!!!

LIZ: So when you healed me you risked all of this getting out didn't you?
MAX: Yea.
LIZ: Why??
MAX: It was you.
Icon: ?

Last edited by ~*Sonia E.*~; 07-04-2004 at 03:16 PM
Old 07-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Extreme Fan

Ross and Rachel. They had so many good moments that I can't even choose a favorite. I think they have such a beautiful history, from friends to lovers to the breakup to friends to having Emma and finally getting together in the end. I loved how no matter what happened, they were always there for eachother and remained friends.

My other choices: Pacey and Joey (DC), Buffy and Spike (BtVS)

It's like infinite – it's kinda how I feel about us.
Jake&Peyton. Brooke&Lucas. Bright&Hannah.
Joan&Adam. Ephram&Amy. Clark&Chloe.
Old 07-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I don't feel so violently passionate for a couple right now so I'm not really sure. Unless you count real life and then I'd say my current boyfriend and I.

Well, before it would have been Max and Liz from Roswell. I know that a lot of people have said that but I really feel like they were soulmates. All the teasing the show did to us only made the Dreamers feel stronger. Also, above Max and Liz, I would say Isabel and Alex from the same show. I didn't really get into them until he died though so I don't know if that is the whole tragic ending that made me love them so much. Isabel's dreams about him were so emotional so it really made me love the couple. What I liked was that they were so realistic as characters and in a relationship despite the alien thing. That is what made them so intruiging above Max and Liz. They were real.
"I'm just trying to be really considerate. I've never really done it before but I'm going to give it a shot. You know, I've seen it done and I've read about it so I'm going to try to be nice." ~Will, Big Brother 2
Old 07-04-2004, 01:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

When I first saw this thread the couple that came to mind was Fred/Angel . I know they didn't exactly get together in the show but they did share that one kiss.

I won't deny that i'm a Fred fan. I loved the quirkiness of her character as she tried to adjust to being back in her own dimension and her crush on Angel was understandable.

He saved her from the damnation of being a slave to demons so of course she would have a crush on him.

And then over the seasons she grew as a character to s4 "Magic Bullet" where she was the one to save the day. She knew that the bullet wouldn't kill Angel and I think in that alleyway when they were hiding Angel could see that Fred wasn't that girl he first knew anymore.

And while they kissed to avoid being seen, Fred asks Angel if they bought it and he says "I did" I think the kiss was something more. They were supposed to act as a couple and by Angel saying he bought it the kiss must have been something special like a boyfriend/girlfriend passionate kiss.

Sadly we had no more frangel kiss scenes but when Fred was dying Angel was determined to save her. He cared about her and he knew that Fred wouldn't want to infect everyone else in the world if they did that spell just to save her.

Poor Angel keeps losing the ones he loves.

Runner Ups are Remus/Sirius and Willow/Tara

Daisy: You are always in your own head. It's like your talking to yourself.

George: [voice over] Am I?
Old 07-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Addicted Fan

God it's so hard to pick ONE...
but Harry/Draco.

They're my favourite ship of all the ones I ship and they're just so damn perfect for eachother. I know JK doesn't like slash, but I don't give a flying fu*k because I adore them to pieces!
Avie: Isis2015
Old 07-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Loyal Fan

I think if I had to choose only one couple to be together it would have to be Pacey and Joey from Dawson's Creek. There was just such a spark between them. I loved how they bantered back and forth and how they never claimed to be the perfect couple. They had to fight really hard for their love and they managed to find each other time and time again. Another great thing I loved about them was how their friendship stayed strong for the most part even when they were not romatically involved and how much they geniunely seemed to want the other one to be happy.

Janelle
Old 07-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Extreme Fan

mine is most def Mary & Wilson from 7th Heaven. they were so good together, she would have been the best mother ever. i think that they would have worked if she didnt always run from everything.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top