Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyANGST (View Post)
He was tagged though on Morgan's (I think that's her name?) instagram. It's possible he could have left early. And why don't you feel comfortable posting here? We're all just sharing our thoughts and opinions.
sorry also Derek is an actor? I thought that he is a dancer but in Italy he isn't famous
Old 08-26-2013, 05:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyANGST (View Post)

I just want them both to be happy whether they're together or not ya know? I go back and forth on whether or not I think they are working things out.. but if I'm being completely honest right now? My gut is telling me that things aren't really moving anywhere as far as them getting involved romantically again. Even with that recent "sighting". People can believe what they want, but I become more skeptical as more "information" gets released. I like to remain optimistic, but there are times and I notice it's been happening a lot more recently, where I have serious doubts.
I am with you 100% and the proof is in the pudding. If they are constantly separated in their free time, it is not a good sign. If they are spending a lot of time together even in Atlanta they will be spotted by somebody eventually.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunny1972 (View Post)
I am concerned my positivity will be seen as delusional and if I post that I believe they are working things out that it will be seen by some as not being realistic because this is supposed to be a neutral thread and I will be told to go back to the appreciation thread.
ALL views are welcomed...you just have to be open to the idea that people may disagree or see/interpret things differently & respectful of people who do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenaitaly (View Post)
sorry also Derek is an actor? I thought that he is a dancer but in Italy he isn't famous
He's a dancer & choreographer
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinerThings (View Post)
EVERYBODY is confused with all of these varying "sources." But one thing is pretty clear for me, if we continue to see Ian and Nina separated during their free time and spending time with everybody but each other, an obvious conclusion can be made from that alone. What solid couples do you know who spend ALL of their free time apart? It doesn't happen.
totally agreed
Banned

Quote:
EVERYBODY is confused with all of these varying "sources." But one thing is pretty clear for me, if we continue to see Ian and Nina separated during their free time and spending time with everybody but each other, an obvious conclusion can be made from that alone. What solid couples do you know who spend ALL of their free time apart? It doesn't happen.
But we know they are spending time together during the week. Just because they are not spending weekends together are we supposed to infer that they are not together anymore?
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starcrossedsoulmates (View Post)
Was the rest of the Hough family there? If they were, I'd find it odd if Derek was the only one not there. He may have flown back yesterday morning, though...I think the new show he's doing either started filming last night...or was the first episode last night?
most of the pictures of Julianne and Derek itself up ... we see that not all are always at family gatherings and that they often do ... would seem strange that I was not and I decided to go to LA earlier. I also I read that .
Old 08-26-2013, 05:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenaitaly (View Post)
He's mostly known for his dancing here in USA but I think he would love to expand his horizons in the future.

I was under the impression he was on a new show and that he would have to leave early to continue filming. So that's probably why he left whenever he did and left the other still at the lakehouse.

Not sure on Ian and Nina's status, but I definitely don't think they'll get much time to work anything out if they are only spending time on set and are spending weekends doing other things. I can't see how that could ever work. They may have decided to just let things cool off for the time being...continue to do their own thing on the weekends, live their lives, and then when their schedules free up they can reconvene and discuss what they want, if they want to.

The thing is...there's a lot that can happen in the meantime. Ian could find someone else and it's possible Nina already has.

I think the Emmy's may give us more information as to what's going on with Nina and Derek.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

But we know they are spending time together during the week. Just because they are not spending weekends together are we supposed to infer that they are not together anymore?
We know there was a sighting at a club in ATL 3(?) weeks ago, & we know we had a restaurant/apartment sighting from last Thursday, but aside from that, have there been any other reports that they are spending/have spent time together outside of filming?
Old 08-26-2013, 05:38 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We know they spend time at work together because they have to but we don't really know anything more than that. Honestly for me, if they are not spending weekends and free time together that says a lot. Doesn't mean it can't change in the future but come on, committed couples spend free time together when they can. The problem is they are in Atlanta and they can fly under the radar better there so even if they are together at times outside work , we may not know about it, but eventually even in Atlanta they will be spotted.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We don't really know that they are spending time together during the week outside of work though. It isn't fact. Our opinions are just based on what we see. Of course things could be different in reality.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am concerned my positivity will be seen as delusional and if I post that I believe they are working things out that it will be seen by some as not being realistic because this is supposed to be a neutral thread and I will be told to go back to the appreciation thread.
No, just because you are nice and positive this should not be so. i thought the same about this thread like - OMG, is this the place we can trash this relationship?...sorry but i do not see it like this. just because some other info can come here i truly believe in the respect.

if this place becomes a mess....well... sorry but then it would not deserve my respect.
So, yest agree to disagree is a different thing, but respect is respect. I truly hope all ppl here know this.

Quote:
Ian was busty this weekend. This show i see it. And why would Nina go to make thing obvious, right?
Old 08-26-2013, 05:41 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
We know they spend time at work together because they have to but we don't really know anything more than that. Honestly for me, if they are not spending weekends and free time together that says a lot. Doesn't mean it can't change in the future but come on, committed couples spend free time together when they can. The problem is they are in Atlanta and they can fly under the radar better there so even if they are together at times outside work , we may not know about it, but eventually even in Atlanta they will be spotted.
Yep.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
We don't know that they aren't spending time together offset during the week. Just because Peach says she hasn't seen him around doesn't mean that he hasn't been around. I highly doubt Peach is camping out in the parking garage waiting for one or both of them to show up or leave. She does have a job and life of her own. We also, whether you believe it or not, have a sighting from Margaret that they were in a restaurant after Chicago when the latest crap hit the fan.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just a disclaimer here. This thread is not to trash their relationship. I think all of us in here, like Nian together, but feel differently about their status and the things that may or may not be happening in their lives right now. That's all. Just because someone may feel like they are not working things out, does not mean they are against Nian or are negative towards them. I think everyone in here needs to understand that.
Old 08-26-2013, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vessy (View Post)

No, just because you are nice and positive this should not be so. i thought the same about this thread like - OMG, is this the place we can trash this relationship?...sorry but i do not see it like this. just because some other info can come here i truly believe in the respect.

if this place becomes a mess....well... sorry but then it would not deserve my respect.
So, yest agree to disagree is a different thing, but respect is respect. I truly hope all ppl here know this.

Ian was busty this weekend. This show i see it. And why would Nina go to make thing obvious, right?
Right...this is definitely NOT a place to trash their relationship, & you're absolutely right...it's a place where other information can come....as long as we continue to respect each other (I think we're doing a pretty good job so far *knock on wood* )

That's true for this past weekend...I think people mean weekends in general, not just this past one...
Closed Thread   Post New Thread