Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2011, 11:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
The problem is, it could literally be ANYTHING. Blair's pov is left entirely to our own interpretation. She could love him, she could not be interested... we have very little evidence supporting either of these things. They really need to start focusing on Blair if this storyline is going to make sense going forward.
Yep, you hit the nail on the head. Literally any of these specs could be right. Or they could all be wrong. It's impossible to predict anything when we have no idea where Blair's head is at.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hm, there is more positivity here than in the GG forum, I like that. hehe

The show is letting us know that Dan still loves Blair (HOW LONG HAS HE ONLY HAD EYES FOR HER NOW? this is so going somewhere) while blatantly avoiding dealing with how Blair feels about Dan.

Blair was really happy to see Dan but is avoiding facing his feelings.

Dan and Chuck bonding over their unrequited feelings for Blair was kind of nice.

I don't know what the show is going to do with Blair and Chuck's relationship, I really don't, and I wish they could just let it rest or find a way to back it off to friendship for awhile. But DAIR WILL HAPPEN.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Loyal Fan

I need something from Blair ASAP to hold out hope. This isn't helping. I was so scared Dan was gonna say something really embarrassing but at the end of his speech I wanted to give him a standing ovation.
The frustrating part is I still don't feel like the writers fully want to commit to Dair, but they know that they're quite popular. So they're having Dan pine over her while keeping Blair's feelings (if she has any!) in the dark. IDK...
I was seriously glad that she stood upto Louis but my happiness was short-lived when in the very next scene she's running back to Chuck. Again. Whatever, I'm not watching until I get something positive for DB.

BTW what's the promo for the next episode all about? Can someone spoil me?
icon:Ann
Old 11-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Elite Fan

Ugh

Spoiler:

Also feel free to check out my new vid
And if one day you should behold a miracle, as I have in you, you will learn the truth is not found in science, but by looking into your own heart. And in that moment you will be blessed - and stricken.
For the truest truths, are what hold us together, or keep us painfully, desperately apart.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just want to give Dan a hug, my heart breaks for him. I'm still going to remain positive about DB, cause it would just be too cruel to have all this build up for nothing... so I'm back on my positive bubble where Everything is Dair and nothing hurts!

Maritza tumblr
Old 11-22-2011, 08:59 AM
Air
Elite Fan

new thread