Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2009, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

House♥Cuddy {House} #35 ~ One look at you and I can't disguise, I've got hungry eyes ♥

Welcome to the House & Cuddy appreciation thread!

The sexiest, snarkiest, guiltiest, most sarcastic place in all of FanForum. If you like the relationship between House and Cuddy, be it their snarkylicious repartee or the mind-blowing sexual tension, this is the place for you. Sit back, kick a Vicodin or two (watch it, some of them are placebos) and enjoy yourself. Don't forget to invite all your friends!

HIGHLIGHTS OF HUDDYNESS

OH

MY

GOD

House/Cuddy shippers
Shining Light
NewHaven2005
provocative
HuddyFan
mondlerlove
unfloopy_
Lilhousemd
tatablp
wickedfiend
LukaAbbyLover
~-Sarah-~
jules166
jemx2
kitty-cat
One Winged Angel
rummagingforanswers
wickiswalter
angeLica_mattheu
mardel
Ender's_Jane
natt!
Crash & Burn
ChickWGuitar2003
~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~
House24Fan
I_Wish_I_Were_Kerry
little_earthquake
WyldIce
samira_86
house_cuddy4eva
SnarkySarcastic
xlennie
Fez
MBfan19
jessss
yeguia0
.manuela
Lisa07
Jenndeve
How-very-girl629
Srta_Parker
~Amarula~
I*Felt*Your*Abscence
GSROlive
Goldfish21
c r a n k y
B.Chambers
Brilliant Disguise
tv-fan189

~♥~What some of THE Shippers say about them~♥~

David Shore (when asked about when the House/Cuddy ball started rolling): "Very early on. No matter what we wrote, the two of them had this odd sexual tension. And that's been something we've been nurturing and trying to explore from day one."
(as for their imaginary hook-up) "I think it was significant even though it turned out not to be real. It was very significant - we got an insight into House's subconscious."

Katie Jacobs: "I think all those emotions, sparks, difficulties and the push and pull is still there. I think the only reason why he hallucinated that hallucination with someone he works with is because somewhere that's in his mind."

Hugh Laurie: "They've liked each other for a long time. well more than liked lets be honest."

Lisa Edelstein: "I loved the way they handled it because for one thing, it means they can still have sex. Because they haven't done it yet. In another way it shows what he wishes he had, which includes an intimate relationship with her, wanting to live with her and wanting to be off drugs. I think we learn a lot about him and we still have the opportunity of exploring it, because it hasn't been explored even though we got to shoot that sexy scene."
Old 09-03-2009, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY, thanks
Old 09-03-2009, 06:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem.

Bed now, it's been an emotionally draining day. Thanks for listening to me, and ranting with me, I needed all of that. Take care hon, talk later.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You're welcome dear, anytime you need
Old 09-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

OK, so I just read that:

Spoiler:

That's it, IF I watch this premiere (and it's a very big IF at this point), I'll be stockpiling a s**t ton of alcohol first to erase it from my mind afterwards.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

TFTNT
great title
Old 09-04-2009, 04:46 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know you're probably sick of this twin, but please humour me, my mental state is very fragile atm and it doesn't take much to tip me over the edge.

It just gets me that House can be romantic and open up with some woman he doesn't even really know, but not with Cuddy whom he's known for over 20 years and is apparently in love with. THEN, Shore teases the crap out of us all of last season, mind****'s us in the finale and then gives everything we've ever wanted for Huddy to House/random chick in the season premiere. It all just totally stinks. I don't know how much longer he thinks we'll suffer being ****ed with, there is a limit.

Nothing has ever made me question my faith in Huddy before but, and I can't believe I'm saying it, this is coming very close. Reassure me, please I'm begging, because I think my positive thinking has emigrated to another planet.
Old 09-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Elite Fan

how do i do the spoiler tag twin? then ill reply on here
Old 09-04-2009, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

[*sp]insert spoiler here[*/sp]

Just take out the stars.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:10 AM
Elite Fan

cool

Spoiler:
Old 09-04-2009, 05:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks twin, I needed to hear that. It doesn't erase all my fears and my anger, but it helps calm me down and reassure me a bit.

Remember that thing Lisa said at Paley about "stay with me, don't give up hope" etc? At the time I thought that was a tad strange given that most people had gotten over the finale and now saw it as a good thing. But NOW I'm thinking they'd probably shot the premiere by then, she knew about all this and she knew everyone would totally freak out and lose their s**t, and that's where the message came from. I hope so anyway, it would make me feel so much better.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:27 AM
Elite Fan

exactly that makes alot of sense. she knows the fans, and that we would react this way to whats happening. it will all be ok in the end, im positive
Old 09-04-2009, 05:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

My relationship with this pairing is very much like their relationship with each other, love/hate. They can make me/each other very happy sometimes, but other times they can make me/each other feel like total crap, ironic.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

im sure thats true for alot of Huddy fans
Old 09-04-2009, 05:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just need to keep repeating this to myself:

"Stay with me. Give Huddy time. Don't give up hope."
Closed Thread   Post New Thread