Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2009, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

House♥Cuddy {House} #29 ~ Because "House is incapable of resisting her charms" and we love it!

Welcome to the House & Cuddy appreciation thread!

The sexiest, snarkiest, guiltiest, most sarcastic place in all of FanForum. If you like the relationship between House and Cuddy, be it their snarkylicious repartee or the mind-blowing sexual tension, this is the place for you. Sit back, kick a Vicodin or two (watch it, some of them are placebos) and enjoy yourself. Don't forget to invite all your friends!

HIGHLIGHTS OF HUDDYNESS

WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - TEH KISS

IN CASE THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, BEHOLD THE ALTERNATE UNAIRED VERSION

House/Cuddy shippers
Shining Light
NewHaven2005
provocative
HuddyFan
mondlerlove
unfloopy_
Lilhousemd
tatablp
wickedfiend
LukaAbbyLover
~-Sarah-~
jules166
jemx2
kitty-cat
One Winged Angel
rummagingforanswers
wickiswalter
angeLica_mattheu
mardel
Ender's_Jane
natt!
Crash & Burn
ChickWGuitar2003
Crazy In Love
House24Fan
I_Wish_I_Were_Kerry
little_earthquake
WyldIce
samira_86
house_cuddy4eva
SnarkySarcastic
xlennie
Fez
MBfan19
jessss
yeguia0
.manuela
Lisa07
Jenndeve
How-very-girl629
Srta_Parker
~Amarula~
I*Felt*Your*Abscence
GSROlive
Goldfish21
c r a n k y
B.Chambers
Brilliant Disguise

What Others Are Saying About House and Cuddy

Wilson: "Do you have a thing for her? The only people who can get to you-" (...) "Do me a favor. Take one of these, wait five minutes for it to kick in, and find Cuddy, and kiss her ass." [Occam's Razor]

Foreman: "So how did you know about her key? You been doing a little handyman work for Cuddy yourself?" [Humpty Dumpty]

Chase: "You two are just too nasty to each other not to have been…nasty." [Humpty Dumpty]

Stacy: "You know her." (...) "I’m just saying take it easy on her. You owe her that." [Humpty Dumpty]

Cameron: "Maybe between your incredibly witty remarks about anal sex and Cuddy's breasts, you could've tipped me off."

Vogler: "Are you sleeping with House?" (...) "But you did, right? A long time ago?" (...) "If your judgment is compromised by prior or current relationship, that is my business." [Control]

Wilson: (to House) "Why are YOU so worried about Cuddy?" [Forever]

David Shore: "House and Cuddy, there seems to be a sexuality to them no matter what I write."

Katie Jacobs: "There’s always been a tension there, and we have slightly more fun in dealing with that. ”

Lisa Edelstein: "I think Cuddy really loves House, and I don't think she loves him in a way that limits how she has to love him, as a friend or as a lover or as a person who works for her. There's a great deal of appreciation there and respect. He's horrible to deal with, but he's worth it. He's worth every second."

Lisa Edelstein: "There is great love and admiration between these two people and a huge amount of respect, and it's very conflicted, which makes it incredibly rich."

House/Cuddy Links
House and Cuddy at LiveJournal
Something To Say Yes To – Our Fanfic Archive
Snark: A House/Cuddy fnasite by Lolo the great
I Was Made For Loving You – A House/Cuddy fanvid by bm27
The YouTube Huddy Group
Post away!

Last edited by tender looks; 05-08-2009 at 01:48 AM
tender looks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT Cat !
~Lisa~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loooooove the title!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

No problem guys, glad you like the title.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm glad you dislike H/G Ju. I can totally understand people liking R/Hr, even if I don't. But if you'd liked H/G I may have feared for your sanity.

Quote:
i actually like H/G *runs and hides*

Quote:
Oh, please at least tell me you didn't like the chest monster thing, worst penis metaphor ever.
That was a penis metaphor? To me chest meant chest, lol, and the monster was the jealousy he was feeling. Wow, now you made it even worse to me

Quote:
Mirror Mirror - "Do you know when your birth contrl pills are really birth control pills?" Her face.
That's exactly the scene I watched, hehe I don't like watching it dubbed, but that scene I had to watch cause it's so awesome, the look on her face

Quote:
she'd only need to be worried about someone messing with them if she was having sex right? That always seemed fishy to me.
Babi and I were talking about this too, people say Cuddy hasn't had any action all this time, but it's not true, or why would she be so scared at the thought of taking the worng pills, and why would she even be taking pills in the first place if she never has sex? I know there are more reasons for taking birth control pills, but judging by that look on her face I don't think it's the case, hehe
Old 04-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

The biggest theory behind her taking the pill is that often women who miscarry take the pill for a while because it helps regulate their cycle again. But even at that (or whatever reason she was taking them for), it doesn't explain why she was worried about someone screwing with them if she wasn't having sex in the first place. And she WANTED a kid, if she WAS having sex with someone you'd think she'd perhaps be off the pill for a bit to try and get pregnant. It doesn't add up and was never really explained.
Old 04-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know
Old 04-24-2009, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Part of me wouldn't be all that shocked if they pulled a "Look! They're already doing it like bunnies!" thing on us with Huddy tbh, some of the signs point that way if you want to make it so.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I've heard that theory a lot lately, and since that has happened to another one of my canon ships, I wouldn't be so surprised

I really wish we could get to see everything from the start, though
Old 04-24-2009, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well they might pull that on us, and then do a flashback sort of thing that showed us what lead up to it, that would be OK.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So the sex, when, where, HOW?
Old 04-24-2009, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Finale, his place. I'm still working on the how part.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly, THAT's the most difficult part to figure out, and what I wanna know the most, I drive myself crazy trying to imagine HOW
Old 04-24-2009, 07:49 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT

i love the idea of them having been going at it all along

as long as we still get to see it i dont care
~Amore~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 08:34 PM
Elite Fan

I like it being at his house. Very intimate.

Who likes HG?
*searches old thread*

Angela; tumblr;
How-very-girl629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread