Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2009, 09:40 PM
Elite Fan

House~Cuddy #28: Because she's always been there for him, and she's not going anywhere

Welcome to the House & Cuddy appreciation thread!

The sexiest, snarkiest, guiltiest, most sarcastic place in all of FanForum. If you like the relationship between House and Cuddy, be it their snarkylicious repartee or the mind-blowing sexual tension, this is the place for you. Sit back, kick a Vicodin or two (watch it, some of them are placebos) and enjoy yourself. Don't forget to invite all your friends!

HIGHLIGHTS OF HUDDYNESS

WHAT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR - TEH KISS

IN CASE THAT WASN'T ENOUGH, BEHOLD THE ALTERNATE UNAIRED VERSION

House/Cuddy shippers
Shining Light
NewHaven2005
provocative
HuddyFan
mondlerlove
unfloopy_
Lilhousemd
tatablp
wickedfiend
LukaAbbyLover
~-Sarah-~
jules166
jemx2
kitty-cat
One Winged Angel
rummagingforanswers
wickiswalter
angeLica_mattheu
mardel
Ender's_Jane
natt!
Crash & Burn
ChickWGuitar2003
Crazy In Love
House24Fan
I_Wish_I_Were_Kerry
little_earthquake
WyldIce
samira_86
house_cuddy4eva
SnarkySarcastic
xlennie
Fez
MBfan19
jessss
yeguia0
.manuela
Lisa07
Jenndeve
How-very-girl629
Srta_Parker
~Amarula~
I*Felt*Your*Abscence
GSROlive
Goldfish21
c r a n k y
B.Chambers

What Others Are Saying About House and Cuddy

Wilson: "Do you have a thing for her? The only people who can get to you-" (...) "Do me a favor. Take one of these, wait five minutes for it to kick in, and find Cuddy, and kiss her ass." [Occam's Razor]

Foreman: "So how did you know about her key? You been doing a little handyman work for Cuddy yourself?" [Humpty Dumpty]

Chase: "You two are just too nasty to each other not to have been…nasty." [Humpty Dumpty]

Stacy: "You know her." (...) "I’m just saying take it easy on her. You owe her that." [Humpty Dumpty]

Cameron: "Maybe between your incredibly witty remarks about anal sex and Cuddy's breasts, you could've tipped me off."

Vogler: "Are you sleeping with House?" (...) "But you did, right? A long time ago?" (...) "If your judgment is compromised by prior or current relationship, that is my business." [Control]

Wilson: (to House) "Why are YOU so worried about Cuddy?" [Forever]

David Shore: "House and Cuddy, there seems to be a sexuality to them no matter what I write."

Katie Jacobs: "There’s always been a tension there, and we have slightly more fun in dealing with that. ”

Lisa Edelstein: "I think Cuddy really loves House, and I don't think she loves him in a way that limits how she has to love him, as a friend or as a lover or as a person who works for her. There's a great deal of appreciation there and respect. He's horrible to deal with, but he's worth it. He's worth every second."

Lisa Edelstein: "There is great love and admiration between these two people and a huge amount of respect, and it's very conflicted, which makes it incredibly rich."

House/Cuddy Links
House and Cuddy at LiveJournal
Something To Say Yes To – Our Fanfic Archive
Snark: A House/Cuddy fnasite by Lolo the great
I Was Made For Loving You – A House/Cuddy fanvid by bm27
The YouTube Huddy Group
Post away!

Angela; tumblr;
How-very-girl629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

YAY Thanks Ang

The sneak peeks
Aurora Cormier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 09:53 PM
Elite Fan

Sneak peeks?
You're very welcome.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 04-09-2009, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, in the Spoiler thread
Old 04-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

Oooh I must look.

Angela; tumblr;
Old 04-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

You do
Old 04-09-2009, 10:27 PM
Loyal Fan

thanks for the new thread Ang sorry I left ... sorta ... I had a headache and kinda took an impromptu nap. But now my back aches, darn but yeah sneak peeks are Jealous!Cuddy pwns.
Yasmin
I*Felt*Your*Abscence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knoooooooow, she's so cuuuuuuute when she's jealous
Old 04-09-2009, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I honestly can't wait for Monday knowing that the last episode was so dark I expect this one to be slightly lighter yet I didn't know if much progress would be made with Huddy but now not only am I feeling more optimistic about the progress these two are hopefully making I am also excited for more Cuddy screen-time ... she just looks f-ing adorable in the sneaks I can't wait

eta

btw Ju I like your icon but even though it looks familiar I can't for the life of me figure out where or what it's from ...
Yasmin
Old 04-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knoooooooow, she looks so cute, even though I was hoping the bangs would be gone you know

Anyway, my friend and I were talking about how the sentence "Are you in love with House?" will be asked more than once, and that it should probably be the name of the episode. So my friend said, "If you're in love with House, please raise your hand" I'm cracking up

\o/
Old 04-09-2009, 11:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm kinda not minding the bangs so much anymore because they seem to have gotten less heavier < if that makes sense. Although I do wish Cuddy's hair was done a bit differently I don't know sometimes I feel the hair style ages Lisa Like I just keep remembering that quote from LE where she said some lady came up to her and told her she looked younger and thinner then her TV alter-ego and she went on to say how those how many million people that watch House see what the lady saw ... I mean to me she has a "zesty bod" I envy but sometimes the hairdo ... not so much a fan ...
Yasmin
Old 04-09-2009, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loooooove her hair

And it's not like the bangs look bad, it's just that I don't like bangs on anybody, bangs always remind me of that time when you were in pre school and everybody had bangs, I don't know why moms do that to our hair, it takes forever to grow long after you finally say you don't want them. So every time I see bangs on an adult I get confused, like, why would you willingly do that to your hair

I'm SO random
Old 04-09-2009, 11:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
why would you willingly do that to your hair
that made me you've got a point there ... I never looked good with bangs so I tend to avoid them for my personal sake however my hair tends to grow pretty fast so I wouldn't have much trouble getting them and growing them out. I actually found myself and fellow kiddies getting the bowl-cut hair from my mom, I think that's way worse than bangs although since at that age my hair was curly my bowl cut actually looked quite cute if i say so myself.

But yeah I'm quite adventurous with my hair so random hairdos don't surprise me however that doesn't mean I have to like them. Like I loved LE's hair during the Chelsea lately interview however once it translated into Cuddy's-hairdo I wasn't much of a fan I think my fav. Cuddy hair was S4 Cuddy. She looked H0T!
Yasmin
Old 04-09-2009, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The season 4 hairdo is awesoooooome
Old 04-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Defs I liked some of season 2's hairdos as well ... the other day I was watching that LE + RSL Fox interview prior to S5 where they are discussing their hair LE commenting on her S1 hair style being terrible while RSL saying his isn't much better LE - "You Have a Helmet On" love these two I wanna hang out with the OT3 they seem so awesome
Yasmin
Reply   Post New Thread