Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2018, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hilal ♥ Leon {Wounded Love} #1 - Love? Yes, love. A heart without love is like a barren land, nothing would grow there.

1;

#HiLeon

H i l a l L e o n

appreciation thread

Hilal: Love?
Leon: Yes, love. A heart without love is a barren land, nothing grows there.
If a person doesn't know how to love a human how can he/she know how to love a homeland?

x

x

❁❁❁
Wounded Love (original name “Vatanım Sensin”, which can be translated as “You Are My Country”) is a Turkish TV period drama based on historical events and characters during the time of the occupation of İzmir (ancient name Smyrna) by the Greek forces, in the 1920s and Turkish War of Independence. Series begins with Balkan War in 1912, and then the death of Hasan Tahsin (named as Hasan Basri in the series) who have been the first to open fire on the Greek forces that occupied İzmir on May 15, 1919 and tells the later events that led to Turkish War of Independence.

The series revolves around the main character Cevdet (Halit Ergenç), an Ottoman soldier and a patriot, and his family; while focusing on war, patriotism, greed, treason, sacrifice, humanity and of course great love of Cevdet and his wife Azize (Bergüzar Korel Ergenç).

However, quickly another great love story took the very attention of the audience even before it started or wasn’t even in the words; which is Hilal (Miray Daner) & Leon (Boran Kuzum), namely HiLeon. The couple and their fandom became even wider and international as the series started to air in over 50 countries.

Lastly, Hilal and Leon have become the first and only Turkish TV couple to be nominated for eonline’s traditional TOP TV Couple poll and won!
❁❁❁

Detailed flood about TOP TV Couple win and HiLeon!

Analysis of the TOP TV Couple 2018 and HiLeon win

Leon: When I think of you, the boundaries, the colors of the people, the colors of the flags disappear.
I disappear as I think of you.

"Those who fall in pessimism can't find the chance to think the solution."
- T.Fikret
❁❁❁

Hilal, is the youngest daughter of Cevdet and Azize, and grows up as a passionate young lady and a patriot just as like her father, also with a great ability to rally the crowds with her articles, using the name Halit İkbal as her alter ego. She is a strong, brave and outspoken character, warrior against injustice that's happening in her country.

Leon, is a Greek Lieutenant and the son of Greek Commander Vasili, whom at first seems snappish. He is well educated (aside being a soldier, literature & musics), humanist and a romantic. He becomes a soldier to influence his father but he starts to get to know himself better with meeting Hilal, and his conscience stops being silent, starts to fight for peace. He also writes, using alter ego Andreas Akis.

At first, HiLeon is a story of two enemies with different backgrounds (nationality, religion, language, ideas, etc) first becoming partners in crime then falling in love despite all the impossibilities. But they also show more layers each episode and show that they are just two children of war and holding onto each other in those difficult conditions of cruelty, showing that there is always hope. Their relationship evolves slowly in the first season and captivates the audience with the non- stereotypical characterization, the literal and philosophical profundity of their characters, their palpable passion, their connection to each other with invisible ropes and explored similarities, as well as the talent and the amazing chemistry between the actors, Miray and Boran.
❁❁❁
thevids;

thereunion;

Hilal: I couldn't breathe for months.
Leon: I've always lived with the dream of this very moment.

x

theshippers;
01. lessismore
02.oodrishsho

pastthreads;

Last edited by lessismore; 04-07-2018 at 05:36 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thank you for this.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT!
Old 03-02-2018, 12:11 AM
New Fan

Yeyyyy I'm here
So excited to have a forum to talk about HiLeon
oodrishsho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by oodrishsho (View Post)
Yeyyyy I'm here
So excited to have a forum to talk about HiLeon
You are here OMG!!!!! WELCOME!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!

Eonline made an interview with Miray and Boran recently about their TOPTVCOUPLE win!! It's the most beautiful interview, they are amazing

We also gt a new photoshoot Later I will try to add more about the actors as well. They are so amazinnnnnggg love them so much

Last edited by lessismore; 03-03-2018 at 01:51 PM
Old 03-03-2018, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Great pics!

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, love the pics!
Old 03-05-2018, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They are just so amazing Michelle my dear, thank you for voting for them You have to watch them imo you'd liked them Both very talented and beautiful actors, also RL couple WE ADORE THEM and HiLeon both SOOOOOOO MUCH!!

Boran photoshoot March 2018 - Elele I loved the photoshoot very natural and cool imo.

I loved these drawings. There are so many talented people in the fandom, an they are from all over the world Just today there was a TT from Russian fandom but fans from many different countries participated.

Ayyy I also loved this:

Old 03-06-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Episode photos are here:

Cevdet will be tortured in front of Leon's eyes. I hope we get good CevLeon scenes as well as HiLeon scenes...

Troll Leon

Last edited by lessismore; 03-07-2018 at 06:41 AM
Old 03-07-2018, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

This makes me sooo happy!!! Two times the series tag in Latin America trended, which is #TeAmarePorsiempre, and with HiLeon scenes!!!!

New videos

I just adore this video sooo muuchhhhh!!

Wish there would be more English subbed videos well I guess there will be more in time

NOTE: For English subbed HiLeon scenes you can follow @bercestefin and @hileonsubs account on twitter! And for Spanish dubbed episodes you can check latina.pe webpage /novelas/teamareporsiempre/capitulos

Last edited by lessismore; 03-07-2018 at 06:49 AM
Old 03-11-2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I didn't like the episode. It was so disappointing. I hope they write CevLeon exciting. Even with a little time they have tho HiLeon still made me weak with their chemistry I really wish we can have them more but now that Leon learned about Cevdet's real situation things might get troubled between HiLeon too... Will see

VicBert and HiLeon

I hope we can do this! Every little bit helps!
Old 03-16-2018, 04:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven't watched the episode yet, but from the comments it seemed promising...
Old 03-18-2018, 06:34 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I haven't watched the episode yet, but from the comments it seemed promising...
This episode was quite good compared to the previous one
The cliffhanger is killing me Goddd
I need the next episode like right now
Old 03-20-2018, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by oodrishsho (View Post)
This episode was quite good compared to the previous one
The cliffhanger is killing me Goddd
I need the next episode like right now
I can't believe you wrote and I just see it now Sorry.

This episode was really better compared to previous ones. I liked it and the cliffhanger was so exciting. Can't wait! I am really curious to see how they wrote it too! I hope they wrote it well

There are thing that bothered me but overall I liked the episode. This subject was overdue I hated that Leon had to leave like that, it was not right imo but will see if they are not gonna forget it

I saw sooo beautiful gifs fron an account! Awww look at them

Old 03-20-2018, 10:07 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I can't believe you wrote and I just see it now Sorry.

This episode was really better compared to previous ones. I liked it and the cliffhanger was so exciting. Can't wait! I am really curious to see how they wrote it too! I hope they wrote it well

There are thing that bothered me but overall I liked the episode. This subject was overdue I hated that Leon had to leave like that, it was not right imo but will see if they are not gonna forget it

I saw sooo beautiful gifs fron an account! Awww look at them
I also didn't like how the writers just made Leon forget his vows and promises to Hilal and just make him write a half-assed letter to say goodbye. I mean I understand the boy was going through serious pain but leaving the girl he considers his wife in times of war was very over dramatic and out of character for Leon. Even the way he remembered Hilal and turned back was not well done IMO. The flashback was strange LOL.

Can't wait to see how they will progress. I really hope they make their marriage official somehow. I really need to see their bedroom you know what I mean :

And yes this twitter account really has some amazing gif compilation

Also following is a youtube channel who have Hileon scenes and Hileon related scenes with sub if anyone is searching for it. You have to turn on the cc button.

Last edited by oodrishsho; 03-21-2018 at 03:33 AM
Reply   Post New Thread