Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Harry♥Ginny{HP}: I come to you in pieces so you can make me whole ♥

~ Welcome to the Official Leo Thread Everyone ~
Where all Leos come together to squee and bask in the bootylicious, quidditch-loving, ass-kicking, guttery-minded chocolate sex, that is:
Harry James Potter & Ginevra Molly Weasley-Potter

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO and Credit to emeraldflames for the animation

~LEOS~
We think that 'Leo' (the astrological sign of the lion) is a great representation of Harry and Ginny and here's why:
~ Both are Leos: Harry was born on July 31st and Ginny was born on Aug 11th
~ Both are Gryffindor students (Lions) and quidditch team members
~ Both have fiery spirits that seem to complement each other perfectly
~"They're both very strong and very passionate. That's their connection, and they're remarkable together."-JKR

- Previous Thread -
http://www.fanforum.com/f88/harry-gi...fort-62851679/

The Leo List
- {327} -

~A~
8Abs92 • 6amanda86 • acousticmelody • AGleefulFarewell • Alea • alxndrjosephine • alysummers • ambz08 • amy_0907 • Amy_Amélie • Amy_UK • andrea • **Andrea** • AngelDevil • Angelic pixie • angelina.wood • anjbonz22 • Anla • anne86 • Annie TT • antillesrogue • Ashli • asfaloth12 • Atti's Angel
~B~
80sBabygirl • baileycat • bbroccs • bellle4u • BiCaRdiBrEeZa • bitterkidxsweety • Bloody Brilliant • blueangel • BlUe_EyEd_GoDdEsS1227 • Blue_Nintsu • BlushingAmbition • BooPea78 • bourbon • Brajavio • BraveGirl4Life • BreathofJasmine • brendadylan1984 • Brightside • Brunette-beats-all-sucka • Buckbeaky • BuffyAngelFan04 • Butterflygirl
~C~
Call me Del • Candygirl • canuck_gizziefan • carly-hope • Casey1010 • Cathangel • CCherry07 • Celebrian Saralonde • CestLaVie422 • Chabo the Wolf Baby • chandlerbingfan • charmingbrenda • Chattia • Cheermione Silverstain • chelle_belle • CHH • chicah • chilenita • chocomaro • ChoirNerd • chughes • Chynna Princess • ++Clara++ • claymate176 • Clean0002 • ~ColieOlie~ • Courtie • crashintoyou • *crazychick* • Crystal1114 • -cuckoo bananas- • CurlyEm • Curlynic91 • cutejanam
~D~
dancer150 • ~Daniel~ • DaParTyGirL • Daphne Bell • darcybennett • *Dark_Angel*4eva • Darth Liz • DeeQ • Demy • DM07 • DoodlePro89 • Draco's Ginny • DreamerChild13 • dreamsingr • Dreamer who loves candy • dream-world • Dr. Nick
~E~
Edhellen_Awartha • eiluvial • Elizabeth90 • *Elle* • Ellie Cameron • emeraldflames • EphramIsHot • Esther • Eveishxx • EverPotter
~F~
fashionfanatic08 • *Fergie* • FinallyPJ • frannie • Freckles909 • frodobaggins07
~G~
Gean • Giana • gilyweed • Gilmoracholic • Ginbrod93 • Ginevra_Girl • Ginny Loves Harry • GinPotter • Girlfriend • glass_eye_lady • _gloria • GoddessofYouth • goldylocks_k • Go Huskers! • Gosling Fan • G3SMaps
~H~
HalesNLuke • Handel • harry4ginny • Harryholic • HaveALittleFaith • hawkchick • heaths girl • Hes Harry Freaking Potter • Hikaru_Asakura • Hockeycanada87 • HonestEyesEmptyLies • Houston
~I~
iamFez • iamsher • IceKat055 • Icy_skin • iLuVsPiKeNmiLo224 • imman • innocent_chick • Insanitic • insertusernamehere • inzaghina • IriSka • ~*Isa*~ • I Shall Believe • ishkamina1980 • izzylizzrd
~J~
Jack/Elizabeth4ever • - Jade • Jade Stellar • Jean0524 • Jelenbean • jjlover01 • JoeyDoris • jonrevilla123 • Jsebold87 • June_10001
~K~
Kacas • Kailin • karate0kat • ~Karyson~ • Kate&Jack • Katiesocks • kewljules • Kgose • KidChinoNaley23 • -Kirsty- • kjb13248 • KJJ1588 • krazy4zanessa
~L~
LaBelleVie • LadyMary • Lana_Llama • Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO • .*.~.Laura.~.*. • ♥ Laura ♥ • laurenlauren17 • Layla_Lennon • Leggers • lenfaz • Leona1986 • Leo-4-Life • LG rocks my socks • lh2005 • Lilith_Ariana • lilylunapotter • L i N d $ @ y • lisagslack14 • Littlefawkes • LittleLoLo • Living Dead Girl • Liz01 • LooBitteTundiLoo • -Louise- • LoVe-Story • LPisKiller90 • lucero • lucrezia • Luinélwen • LukaAbbyLover • lushp2death • luvindluvofhng • Lyra_angel17
~M~
magicman • Malaussene • *Mana* • *Maria* • *Mariana* • marybongiovi • MayhemPrincess • McCherry • meg25 • MischiefManaged1980 • MissDK • Miss Fate • Miss-J • miSStakentriSh • Mini-Mo • m&m fkan • mrcase • MrsAmyScott • myys_PL • mzpeaches21
~N~
*Natalie* • Natih_Fate • natt! • naturellebella • Neila • neko_chan • nesscafe • niniebou
~O~
oh dream on • *OldHollywoodStarlet* • One and Only • oth4eva • onetreehill1216
~P~
pattywack • Pavlov's Belle • Peaches04 • pennylane_4 • penny_sieve • PerKikiy • PixiePink • pocketsized • Pottergirl7
~Q/R~
RachelRoberts • Rainstorm18 • rapunzelchick • RavenSpriteEnigma • ReachOut • redhead gin • redish_black_rose • rockthevinyl • Rona Jo • ronniekins77
~S~
Sabrinoush • Sandra Starck • SarahWhitman • sassenach888 • SassySarah • Saya_Asakurasemi • scififan2009 • semi • ShawnsQueeny • Silly Devil • simplyxjiberty • SirenSong • skc122003 • SkidoCat • skylines • slayerette14 • sofreshsidekick • sohoblue123 • Some Hearts • Songofjoy • stace-malfoy • starlightMint • StarVixen • starwarsobsess • stella7gem • StellarStar • stumps101 • -Summer- • sunshine1112 • SweetP • sweetpoison •
~T~
tangofan • *t a r a* • taressa05 • Tashi • The Maria • ThePrettySophia • ~Tini~ • Tracie2004 • TVFanatic91
~U/V~
Valeerena • vball2003_1999 • Verbi • Veronakat • Virginie_GW • Victoria Secret • V-Nessa • VT3010
~W~
wangadang • White Lady of Rohan • Whitney86 • will_witch • Wilpen • withlove23x • wotcherharry • wyndrider
~X/Y/Z~
xelanoops • xJibertyx • xkaritaggx • xlennie • XoCmMoX • xxcozmicstar • XxShOrTiiE08

*pm me if you want to be added to the list*

~*~ Honorary Members ~*~
J.K. Rowling
Chris Rankin
Katie Leung
Bonnie Wright
Evanna Lynch
Daniel Radcliffe
David Yates
Rupert Grint
Matthew Lewis
Emma Watson
David Heyman

♥♥♥
"I'd have to say that I was incredibly thrilled that Ginny and Harry got together!" ~ChrisRankin

"Harry and Ginny were always meant to be together. I thought it was obvious."~JKR
♥♥♥

~Harry&Ginny Videos~
Pieces
The video shows what Harry goes through while on his pursuit to find Voldemort. He goes through alot of pain and suffering along the way but while remembering his love Ginny it keeps him strong to be able to come home like he had promised.
Teardrops On My Guitar
So basically I downloaded the Teardrops on my Guitar video on LimeWire then replaced the story clips with Harry/Ginny. Just follow the lyrics.
Lovestoned
Ginny has Harry lovestoned.
David Yates on HBP & H/G
David Yates talking about the sixth Harry Potter movie and the H/G relationship.
Along The Wall
Harry and Ginny are in love but they keep drifting apart until the walls between them separate them completely. They start to miss each other terribly, and can't find it in their hearts to move on.
Open At The Close
Set to "Open at the Close" by Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls. Takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Gravity
Beautiful H&G video set to the song "Gravity" - Just like gravity, what draws you to me/ Someone I didn’t know I needed/ It’s like gravity, and it’s stronger than me/ I need you here...

♥♥♥
"Harry and Ginny will get married and make sweet love every day until they die."~EmersonSpartz

"There has always been a latent love story between Ginny and Harry." ~DavidYates
♥♥♥

~Lovesick!Harry~

When Harry pushed open the tapestry to take their usual short cut up to Gryffindor Tower, however, they found themselves looking at Dean and Ginny, who were locked in a close embrace and kissing fiercely as if glued together. -- It was as though something large and scaly erupted into life in Harry's stomach, clawing at his insides: hot blood seemed to flood his brain, so that all thought was extinguished, replaced by a savage urge to jinx Dean into a jelly. Wrestling with this sudden madness, he heard Ron's voice as though from a great distance away.
------
Harry hardly noticed the sound of shattering glass; he felt disorientated, dizzy; being struck by a lightning bolt must be something like this. It's just because she's Ron's sister, he told himself. You just don't like seeing her kissing Dean because she's Ron's sister ...But unbidden into his mind came an image of that same deserted corridor with himself kissing Ginny instead ... the monster in his chest purred ... but then he saw Ron ripping open the tapestry curtain and drawing his wand on Harry, shouting things like "betrayal of trust" ... "supposed to be my friend" ...

////////////////////////

"This girl is very nice-looking," Krum said, recalling Harry to his surroundings. Krum was pointing at Ginny, who had just joined Luna. "She also a relative of yours?"
"Yeah," said Harry, suddenly irritated, "and she's seeing someone. Jealous type. Big bloke. You wouldn't want to cross him."
Krum grunted. "Vot," he said, draining his goblet and getting to his feet again, "is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?"

////////////////////////

There was another noise behind them, and Harry turned. His heart seemed to fail: Ginny was now climbing through the hole in the wall, closely followed by Fred, George and Lee Jordan. Ginny gave Harry a radiant smile: he had forgotten, or had never fully appreciated, how beautiful she was - ♥

ღ Finally ღ

credit to emeraldflames

~Lovesick!Ginny~

"Oh, are you starting at Hogwarts this year?" Harry asked Ginny. She nodded, blushing to the roots of her flaming hair, and put her elbow in the butter dish. Fortunately no one saw this except Harry...

////////////////////////

Loosing his head Harry tired to make a run for it, but the dwarf seized him around the knees and brought him crashing to the floor. "Right," he said, sitting on Harry's ankles. "Here is your singing valentine: :

His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really divine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord. "
----
Malfoy was looking furious, and as Ginny passed him to enter her classroom, he yelled spitefully after her, "I don't think Potter liked your valentine much!" Ginny covered her face with her hands and ran into class.

////////////////////////

Harry's scar scorched again: for a moment the Room of Requirement swam before him, and he saw instead the dark earth soaring beneath him and felt the great snake wrapped around his shoulders. Voldemort was flying again, whether to the underground lake or here, to the castle, he did not know: either way, there was hardly any time left.
"He's on the move," he said quietly to Ron and Hermione. He glanced at Cho and then back at them. "Listen, I know it's not much of a lead, but I'm going to go and look at this statue, at least find out what the diadem looks like. Wait for me here and keep, you know -the other one- safe."
Cho had got to her feet, but Ginny said rather fiercely, "No, Luna will take Harry, won't you Luna?"
"Oooh, yes, I'd like to," said Luna happily, and Cho sat down again, looking disappointed.

♥♥♥
"Oh yeah, that stuff is brilliant! With Harry and Ginny and Dean, it's all really, really fun, and it's going to be great to watch!" ~MatthewLewis

"I mean, everyone knew that Harry was going to end up with Ginny! - Which I'm really pleased about! Because I love Bonnie!" [laughs] ~KatieLeung
♥♥♥

~Links~
Sink Into Your Eyes
Phoenix Song
<FaTe>The Harry/Ginny Network
Giving Her the Power {H/G Essay}
Why Harry Picked Ginny - Gowdie - {Essay}
Harry&Ginny - "The Silver Lining"
HG Studio {Beloved Illusions}
You're Still The One
Canon Love//OBHWF
HarryandGinny.org

♥♥♥

"As for the blossoming romance between Ginny and Harry, Rowling has all but said, Duh!"~Newsday

Banner by emeraldflames

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."

Last edited by Leo-4-Life; 05-02-2009 at 07:01 PM
Leo-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

New thread guys!

I've added Laura's gorgeous new banner to the OP.

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Old 10-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Amy
Elite Fan

Lovely title!!!
Old 10-23-2008, 02:29 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting the new thread Sanum.

I just the title.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Kgose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks for the new thread ! I totally forgot about this one

Love the title and James is so cute in your icon Sanum.

icon:goutdevodka
stumps101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 10:16 PM
Elite Fan

Sanum!!!!! Your icon is sooooo cute.
“I’ve lived on borrowed time. More than any man deserves. I’ve seen wonders beyond my wildest imaginings. Through these centuries, against the impossibility that we’d find each other, we did. And I am most grateful for it."
Ichabod ♥ Abbie
Kgose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:31 AM
Total Fan

Thanks for the new thread and for updating the OP! It all looks lovely.

Bonnie's Army | Harry ღ Ginny | Icon by sanya4 on LJ
pennylane_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

No problem guys. And thanks about the icon! Yes he is just smoochable isn't he?

Old 10-25-2008, 07:46 PM
Total Fan

I posted this over on the Dan board, but since not everyone visits there regularly, I thought I'd ask it here as well.

I have a fic request: I'd like to read something where Harry and Ginny discuss his refusal to allow her to fight in the Battle of Hogwarts. I definitely understand why Harry took Molly's side, and I don't think Ginny would be furious or unforgiving about it, but I do think it's one of the things they'd need to talk about afterward, and might be something between them that they'd have to iron out. So I'd be interested to read some fics that deal with that issue, even if it's just one scene. Anyone know of any good ones?

Old 10-26-2008, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

I haven't read any dealing with that issue necessarily - which is odd considering I've read so frickin many. So I don't have any recs, sorry! But Grace has posted one on the Dan thread!

Old 10-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Total Fan

Oooh, thanks, Sanum! *goes off to check the Dan board*

Old 10-26-2008, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

We now have two animations of the trailier thanks to Laura!!!!

Old 10-26-2008, 03:53 PM
Master Fan

So beautiful! Those two look so perfect together.

To those who haven't seen the new trailer yet, here it is:

Oh and great job on the thread, Sanum!
Old 10-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Master Fan

Thanks Gean.

God, I watched the trailer like twenty times last night. I am just in love with it.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:49 PM
Total Fan

Same here. I just couldn't stop watching it. It's brilliant.

Reply   Post New Thread