Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Harry♥Ginny{HP}: Because they're OUR greatest source of comfort!

~ Welcome to the Official Leo Thread Everyone ~
Where all Leos come together to squee and bask in the bootylicious, quidditch-loving, ass-kicking, guttery-minded chocolate sex, that is:
Harry James Potter & Ginevra Molly Weasley-Potter

Banner by jonrevilla123

~LEOS~
We think that 'Leo' (the astrological sign of the lion) is a great representation of Harry and Ginny and here's why:
~ Both are Leos: Harry was born on July 31st and Ginny was born on Aug 11th
~ Both are Gryffindor students (Lions) and quidditch team members
~ Both have fiery spirits that seem to complement each other perfectly
~"They're both very strong and very passionate. That's their connection, and they're remarkable together."-JKR

The Leo List
- {285} -

~A~
8Abs92 • 6amanda86 • acousticmelody • AGleefulFarewell • Alea • alysummers • amy_0907 • Amy_Amélie • Amy_UK • andrea • **Andrea** • AngelDevil • Angelic pixie • angelina.wood • anjbonz22 • Anla • anne86 • Annie TT • antillesrogue • Ashli • asfaloth12 • Atti's Angel
~B~
80sBabygirl • baileycat • bbroccs • bellle4u • BiCaRdiBrEeZa • bitterkidxsweety • Bloody Brilliant • blueangel • BlUe_EyEd_GoDdEsS1227 • Blue_Nintsu • BlushingAmbition • BooPea78 • Brajavio • BraveGirl4Life • BreathofJasmine • brendadylan1984 • Brightside • Brunette-beats-all-sucka • Buckbeaky • BuffyAngelFan04 • Butterflygirl
~C~
Call me Del • Candygirl • canuck_gizziefan • Casey1010 • Cathangel • Celebrian Saralonde • CestLaVie422 • Chabo the Wolf Baby • chandlerbingfan • charmingbrenda • Chattia • Cheermione Silverstain • chelle_belle • CHH • chicah • chilenita • chocomaro • ChoirNerd • chughes • Chynna Princess • ++Clara++ • claymate176 • ~ColieOlie~ • Courtie • crashintoyou • *crazychick* • Crystal1114 • -cuckoo bananas- • CurlyEm • cutejanam
~D~
dancer150 • ~Daniel~ • DaParTyGirL • Daphne Bell • darcybennett • *Dark_Angel*4eva • Darth Liz • DeeQ • Demy • DM07 • DoodlePro89 • Draco's Ginny • DreamerChild13 • dreamsingr • Dreamer who loves candy • dream-world • Dr. Nick
~E~
Edhellen_Awartha • eiluvial • Elizabeth90 • *Elle* • Ellie Cameron • emeraldflames • EphramIsHot • Esther • Eveishxx • EverPotter
~F~
fashionfanatic08 • *Fergie* • FinallyPJ • Freckles909 • frodobaggins07
~G~
Gean • Giana • gilyweed • Gilmoracholic • Ginbrod93 • Ginevra_Girl • Ginny Loves Harry • GinPotter • Girlfriend • glass_eye_lady • _gloria • goldylocks_k • Go Huskers! • Gosling Fan • G3SMaps
~H~
HalesNLuke • Handel • harry4ginny • Harryholic • HaveALittleFaith • heaths girl • Hes Harry Freaking Potter • Hikaru_Asakura • Hockeycanada87 • Houston
~I~
iamFez • iamsher • IceKat055 • Icy_skin • iLuVsPiKeNmiLo224 • imman • innocent_chick • Insanitic • inzaghina • IriSka • ~*Isa*~ • I Shall Believe • izzylizzrd
~J~
Jack/Elizabeth4ever • - Jade • Jade Stellar • Jelenbean • jjlover01 • jonrevilla123 • Jsebold87 • June_10001
~K~
Kacas • Kailin • karate0kat • ~Karyson~ • Kate&Jack • Katiesocks • kewljules • Kgose • KidChinoNaley23 • kjb13248 • KJJ1588
~L~
LaBelleVie • Lana_Llama • Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO • .*.~.Laura.~.*. • ♥ Laura ♥ • Layla_Lennon • Leggers • lenfaz • Leo-4-Life • LG rocks my socks • lh2005 • lilylunapotter • L i N d $ @ y • Littlefawkes • LittleLoLo • Living Dead Girl • Liz01 • LooBitteTundiLoo • -Louise- • LoVe-Story • LPisKiller90 • lucero • lucrezia • Luinélwen • LukaAbbyLover • lushp2death • luvindluvofhng • Lyra_angel17
~M~
magicman • *Mana* • *Maria* • *Mariana* • marybongiovi • meg25 • miSStakentriSh • Mini-Mo • m&m fkan • mrcase • MrsAmyScott • mzpeaches21
~N~
*Natalie* • natt! • naturellebella • Neila • neko_chan • nesscafe • niniebou
~O~
*OldHollywoodStarlet* • One and Only • oth4eva • onetreehill1216
~P~
pattywack • Pavlov's Belle • Peaches04 • pennylane_4 • penny_sieve • PerKikiy • PixiePink • pocketsized • Pottergirl7
~Q/R~
RachelRoberts • Rainstorm18 • rapunzelchick • RavenSpriteEnigma • ReachOut • redhead gin • redish_black_rose • Rona Jo • ronniekins77
~S~
Sabrinoush • Sandra Starck • SarahWhitman • sassenach888 • SassySarah • Saya_Asakurasemi • semi • ShawnsQueeny • simplyxjiberty • SirenSong • skc122003 • SkidoCat • skylines • slayerette14 • sofreshsidekick • sohoblue123 • Some Hearts • starlightMint • StarVixen • stella7gem • StellarStar • stumps101 • -Summer- • SweetP • sweetpoison •
~T~
tangofan • *t a r a* • taressa05 • Tashi • The Maria • ThePrettySophia • ~Tini~ • TVFanatic91
~U/V~
vball2003_1999 • Verbi • Veronakat • Virginie_GW • Victoria Secret • V-Nessa • VT3010
~W~
wangadang • White Lady of Rohan • withlove23x • Whitney86 • will_witch • Wilpen
• WyldIce~X/Y/Z~
xelanoops • xJibertyx • xlennie • XoCmMoX • xxcozmicstar • XxShOrTiiE08

*feel free to ask on the thread if you'd like to be added to the list*

~*~ Honorary Members ~*~
J.K. Rowling
Chris Rankin
Katie Leung
Bonnie Wright
Evanna Lynch
Rupert Grint
Daniel Radcliffe
David Yates
Matthew Lewis

~JKR~
"The plan was, which I really hope I fulfilled, is that the reader, like Harry, would gradually discover Ginny as pretty much the ideal girl for Harry. She's tough, not in an unpleasant way, but she's gutsy. He needs to be with someone who can stand the demands of being with Harry Potter, because he's a scary boyfriend in a lot of ways. He's a marked man. I think she's funny, and I think that she's very warm and compassionate. These are all things that Harry requires in his ideal woman. But, I felt — and I'm talking years ago when all this was planned — initially, she's terrified by his image. I mean, he's a bit of a rock god to her when she sees him first, at 10 or 11, and he's this famous boy. So Ginny had to go through a journey as well. And rather like with Ron, I didn’t want Ginny to be the first girl that Harry ever kissed. That's something I meant to say, and it's kind of tied in.

One of the ways in which I tried to show that Harry has done a lot of growing up — in “Phoenix,” remember when Cho comes into the compartment, and he thinks, ‘I wish I could have been discovered sitting with better people,’ basically? He's with Luna and Neville. So literally the identical thing happens in “Prince,” and he's with Luna and Neville again, but this time, he has grown up, and as far as he's concerned he is with two of the coolest people on the train. They may not look that cool. Harry has really grown. And I feel that Ginny and Harry, in this book, they are total equals. They are worthy of each other. They've both gone through a big emotional journey, and they've really got over a lot of delusions, to use your word, together. So, I enjoyed writing that. I really like Ginny as a character."

"Harry and Ginny were always meant to be together. I thought it was obvious."~JKR
♥♥♥

~Harry&Ginny Videos~
Pieces
The video shows what Harry goes through while on his pursuit to find Voldemort. He goes through alot of pain and suffering along the way but while remembering his love Ginny it keeps him strong to be able to come home like he had promised.
Teardrops On My Guitar
So basically I downloaded the Teardrops on my Guitar video on LimeWire then replaced the story clips with Harry/Ginny. Just follow the lyrics.
Lovestoned
Ginny has Harry lovestoned.
David Yates on HBP & H/G
David Yates talking about the sixth Harry Potter movie and the H/G relationship.
Along The Wall
Harry and Ginny are in love but they keep drifting apart until the walls between them separate them completely. They start to miss each other terribly, and can't find it in their hearts to move on.
Open At The Close
Set to "Open at the Close" by Oliver Boyd and the Remembralls. Takes place during Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Gravity
Beautiful H&G video set to the song "Gravity" - Just like gravity, what draws you to me/ Someone I didn’t know I needed/ It’s like gravity, and it’s stronger than me/ I need you here...

♥♥♥
"Harry and Ginny will get married and make sweet love every day until they die."~EmersonSpartz

"There are many subtleties in their relationship, also a lot of sexual and emotional tension." ~DavidYates
♥♥♥

~Lovesick!Harry~

When Harry pushed open the tapestry to take their usual short cut up to Gryffindor Tower, however, they found themselves looking at Dean and Ginny, who were locked in a close embrace and kissing fiercely as if glued together. -- It was as though something large and scaly erupted into life in Harry's stomach, clawing at his insides: hot blood seemed to flood his brain, so that all thought was extinguished, replaced by a savage urge to jinx Dean into a jelly. Wrestling with this sudden madness, he heard Ron's voice as though from a great distance away.
------
Harry hardly noticed the sound of shattering glass; he felt disorientated, dizzy; being struck by a lightning bolt must be something like this. It's just because she's Ron's sister, he told himself. You just don't like seeing her kissing Dean because she's Ron's sister ...But unbidden into his mind came an image of that same deserted corridor with himself kissing Ginny instead ... the monster in his chest purred ... but then he saw Ron ripping open the tapestry curtain and drawing his wand on Harry, shouting things like "betrayal of trust" ... "supposed to be my friend" ...

////////////////////////

"This girl is very nice-looking," Krum said, recalling Harry to his surroundings. Krum was pointing at Ginny, who had just joined Luna. "She also a relative of yours?"
"Yeah," said Harry, suddenly irritated, "and she's seeing someone. Jealous type. Big bloke. You wouldn't want to cross him."
Krum grunted. "Vot," he said, draining his goblet and getting to his feet again, "is the point of being an international Quidditch player if all the good-looking girls are taken?"

////////////////////////

There was another noise behind them, and Harry turned. His heart seemed to fail: Ginny was now climbing through the hole in the wall, closely followed by Fred, George and Lee Jordan. Ginny gave Harry a radiant smile: he had forgotten, or had never fully appreciated, how beautiful she was - ♥

Banner by Oº°‘¨Laura¨‘°ºO

~Lovesick!Ginny~

"Oh, are you starting at Hogwarts this year?" Harry asked Ginny. She nodded, blushing to the roots of her flaming hair, and put her elbow in the butter dish. Fortunately no one saw this except Harry...

////////////////////////

Loosing his head Harry tired to make a run for it, but the dwarf seized him around the knees and brought him crashing to the floor. "Right," he said, sitting on Harry's ankles. "Here is your singing valentine: :

His eyes are as green as a fresh pickled toad,
His hair is as dark as a blackboard.
I wish he was mine, he's really divine,
The hero who conquered the Dark Lord. "
----
Malfoy was looking furious, and as Ginny passed him to enter her classroom, he yelled spitefully after her, "I don't think Potter liked your valentine much!" Ginny covered her face with her hands and ran into class.

////////////////////////

Harry's scar scorched again: for a moment the Room of Requirement swam before him, and he saw instead the dark earth soaring beneath him and felt the great snake wrapped around his shoulders. Voldemort was flying again, whether to the underground lake or here, to the castle, he did not know: either way, there was hardly any time left.
"He's on the move," he said quietly to Ron and Hermione. He glanced at Cho and then back at them. "Listen, I know it's not much of a lead, but I'm going to go and look at this statue, at least find out what the diadem looks like. Wait for me here and keep, you know -the other one- safe."
Cho had got to her feet, but Ginny said rather fiercely, "No, Luna will take Harry, won't you Luna?"
"Oooh, yes, I'd like to," said Luna happily, and Cho sat down again, looking disappointed.

♥♥♥
"Harry and Ginny are real soul mates. They're both very strong and very passionate. That's their connection, and they're remarkable together." ~JKR

"I think Ginny deserves Harry's love." ~KatieLeung
♥♥♥

~LINKS~
Sink Into Your Eyes
Phoenix Song
<FaTe>The Harry/Ginny Network
~♥~Big Damn Emotional Journey~♥~
HG Studio {Beloved Illusions}
You're Still The One
Canon Love//OBHWF
HarryandGinny.org

♥♥♥
"As for the blossoming romance between Ginny and Harry, Rowling has all but said, Duh!"~Newsday

Previous thread: http://www.fanforum.com/f88/harry-gi...dies-62848140/

Last edited by Gean; 09-01-2008 at 05:55 PM
Gean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks Gean!

KJJ1588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

No problem. Thanks for the H/G eyesex!

Old 08-20-2008, 10:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

No problem, enjoy it
Old 08-20-2008, 10:18 PM
Master Fan

Everyone in the theater would love it. That's the real tension, man.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Ultimate Fan

I bet they'll applaud, and wolf-whistle. Be sunlit days for us!
Old 08-20-2008, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

No doubt. It's like It's about time these two get together. Many people have seen something between them since that moment in the train.
Old 08-20-2008, 10:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

Plus the 107 times he touched her hand in COS.

They'll like the shoelaces too
Old 08-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Master Fan

The shoelace idea is genius. And to think it's related to Dan's personal life.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:04 PM
Ultimate Fan

And they worked it into a H/G scene. I can't wait to see how it played out.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

It will be great, just look how Dan raves about H/G. And in the behind the scenes pictures with Bonnie, he has this smile on his face.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Hi all I'm Kelly and I've been lurking in this thread for a while so I thought I'd actually introduce myself
Could I be added to the list please
WyldIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Gean
like your heart's going to cave in. y
- i'm anna {tumblr} {lj} {latest video} {icon}
Chattia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:09 AM
Master Fan

Welcome to the board Kelly!

And yay, new thread, thanks Gean!

"A powerful woman is someone who exudes confidence, who can be tough but fair and kind. And who knows how to get what she wants."
Leo-4-Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

that is soo beautiful
like your heart's going to cave in. y
- i'm anna {tumblr} {lj} {latest video} {icon}
Chattia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread