Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Mid-Season TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-09-2005, 10:03 AM
New Fan

Harmon Rabb and Sarah MacKenzie! (JAG)

They make the best couple ever! And Harm is quite a handsome man, I think... Though I think it is a shame he is getting "old"... if he were only 30... I would very much like to meet him.... haha...
Who doesn't envy Mac her perfectly thin waist? I know I do... And I also want to wear a uniform like that....
And a job like theirs... and it would certaintly not bother me to have a hot partner as well..

What do you think of Harm and Mac??????
Old 03-09-2005, 04:46 PM
Extreme Fan

I love Harm and Mac! They would make the perfect couple. I just hope that something actually happens at the end of this season!
Old 03-09-2005, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Harm & Mac is one of the best couples ever. So much chemistry.
Old 03-10-2005, 03:29 AM
Addicted Fan

I don't know about this season, I gave up on the show in the middle of season 8. But prior to season 8 I have to agree with you, they had some great scenes and good chemistry.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:22 AM
New Fan

hey...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelina
I love Harm and Mac! They would make the perfect couple. I just hope that something actually happens at the end of this season!
saw your ships! I like them too.. Yesterday JAG was on an Harm was in Indonesia, or something, working for the CIA! Hello... ain't gonna happen, you get your butt back to Washington and hook up with Mac. I think it is sooooooo stupid, we all know they're in love... it's the most obvious thing EVER! I'm very frustrated about it....

What's up with you? Where in the world do yuo come from'???
Sorry about my language, but english isn't my first language!
Old 03-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Elite Fan

Totally.

Harm and Mac, i could go on and on about how they are soooo ment for eachother.

I've been a little diappointed with the lack of love in the Navy/Marine area though.

I soooo what the baby deal to happen. I'd love to hear the sound of the pitter-patter of a little Marine or Naval officer.

Here's hopping

Old 03-13-2005, 09:27 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat
Totally.

Harm and Mac, i could go on and on about how they are soooo ment for eachother.

I've been a little diappointed with the lack of love in the Navy/Marine area though.

I soooo what the baby deal to happen. I'd love to hear the sound of the pitter-patter of a little Marine or Naval officer.

Here's hopping

Oh my God! "Lifeline" is an episode I have taped and watched over and over again. The baby deal is only one year away... However, I think, if they ever get together, that they will finally make up and the series will end. But we want to see Harm and Mac as a couple. I also LOVED "adrift part 2", where Mac is the only one he remebers, ha ha Renee go home! And Brumby -nobody likes him anyway!! And in the end where Mac calls Harm; "Come to me".
-"Why?"
"You know why..."
-"I need a better reason..."
"You know the reason"
I was so close to screaming when Renne suddenly shows up at Harm's appartment! That was sooo annoying! Looking forward to thursday when JAG is on.
I say we all demonstrate if Harm wants to leave the show, he simply just can't!!!
Harm and Mac are meant for each other!!!

HUgs and Kisses LittleKitten!!!
Old 03-14-2005, 05:41 AM
Master Fan

That's a perfect kiss!

Here's a link to the other Harm/Mac thread.

Harm & Mac ~ JAG ~ Part #2 ~ Because We Can Hope, and Hope is a Powerful Thing
Old 03-14-2005, 05:54 AM
Extreme Fan

We don't get any new JAG episodes here, I wish we did!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleKitten
saw your ships! I like them too.. Yesterday JAG was on an Harm was in Indonesia, or something, working for the CIA! Hello... ain't gonna happen, you get your butt back to Washington and hook up with Mac. I think it is sooooooo stupid, we all know they're in love... it's the most obvious thing EVER! I'm very frustrated about it....

What's up with you? Where in the world do yuo come from'???
Sorry about my language, but english isn't my first language!
Old 03-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Master Fan

There's already a Harm & Mac thread in this board, please all post there. You can find the link posted above by Lorency.

I'm closing this now to avoid duplicates.